51 coaches online • Server time: 18:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Team Page Betagoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post One turn score list
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
garyt1

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2014 - 16:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi The Murker.The Averheim Plebeians could do with a good logo.

We are currently back to being poor again after a 3 game losing streak and down to 9 full-time humanplayers. Unfortunately though last match we blitzed down Smallkosps's carrier crucially their only nearby player caught the scatter under pressure and things never recovered. We are very much an agility team at the moment (For humans). I expect the streak to continue till we get a couple more blitzer skills again.

http://www.fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=703347
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2014 - 17:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Back from holiday. Paris is an inpressive city. (well, the core of it anyway) I will happily work on those two logos.

PM me links to google images of awsome stuff to maybe use or inspire me. Or not. I'll have fun with them either way.

My team is off to a decent start in the Premiership for a change at 4-0-1, starting by taking out the WMD's in round one of a brawl. Let's hope it continues. My losing Premiership record last season left me in a sour mood.

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2014 - 19:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, it was beyond my skills to stick a hu- on the front and have it look right. PM me with any suggestions for mofifications. Go ManiaX!

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2014 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Post   Posted: Feb 24, 2014 - 02:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Fantastic!

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2014 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Scores update

Half of the season is gone, and still the Human League is starving, together with the whole Box.
Premiership scores are unchanged, minor adjustments in the Conference but at least a promising partial score by the Blitzkrieg Brigade that can break the 50 points mark.
If someone has enough determination, it can be really the Double season...

First three Premiership positions:
1. Knights Of The Last Order - 45 points (9/2/5)
2. Evolution through Mutation - 40 points (7/3/6)
3. Äkta Människor - 37 points (6/3/7)

First three Conference positions:
1. Evolution through Mutation - 46 points (9/3/4)
2. Blitzkrieg Brigade - 43 points (9/2/3)
3. Sons of Brutus - 39 points (7/2/7)

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2014 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

now my ban is over, lets get bk to double hunting
Aflo

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2014 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow are the Bengals in a rough patch. Most definitely the worst run of their 209 game history with an outrageous 3/3/7 record over their last 13 games. Possibly the lowest point of the team's history just happened where they went down 1:0 to some goblins with a 2/5/8 record with some frankly outrageous dic- I mean 'performances'.

But there we go. With the 4 skill ogre and perm'ed blitzer superstar killed/retired we're sticking to the basics for a while, sans-big-guy to build up to a new age of Human League dominance...
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2014 - 01:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Good to have you back and posting again sir. I look forward to another great Bengals era. Last season was a brutal one for the Kruelty.

It's those games you NEED to win to do well that hurt the most when they go bad due to dice, etc. Like any time vs. gobs, underworld, etc.

Who will the Bengals next great hero be? Stay tuned.

Post   Posted: Mar 05, 2014 - 01:36 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:

Sorry, it was beyond my skills to stick a hu- on the front and have it look right. PM me with any suggestions for mofifications. Go ManiaX!

I think it looks great.

Thank you, good sir.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2014 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Scores update

In the Premiership, Knights Of The Last Order improve their Sprint, but someone is coming here... Kingston Kruelty are in the third spot right not, but with three missing games to complete the Sprint can easily get the lead and thier second title.
The Conference is getting interesting too: Evolution through Mutation consolidated the lead, but the Blitzkrieg Brigade is just one win away to stole it!

First three Premiership positions:
1. Knights Of The Last Order - 45 points (9/2/5)
2. Evolution through Mutation - 43 points (8/3/5)
3. Kingston Kruelty - 38 points (7/4/2)

First three Conference positions:
1. Evolution through Mutation - 49 points (10/3/3)
2. Blitzkrieg Brigade - 47 points (10/2/3)
3. {R}ippers - 42 points (8/2/6)

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2014 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I'll be happy with a top three position in my second league attempt! Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2014 - 22:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Hail to the Son of Brutus.

In this recent match, playing up 600'000+ TV points against perhaps the most mindless idiot CLAWPOMB team in all of Black Box, the Sons did hold the receiving chaos hoarde to ZERO points in the first half of the game.

With 5 clawpomb players on the opposite roster, hitting the PO button like zombies several times per turn, the Sons saw 3 players off the pitch just as soon as the ball hit the pitch, and more each turn after. But the Sons did not back down, and with the aid of mighty Morg, kept the ball well away from their endzone somehow for 8 straight turns. A half that would have caused lesser teams and coaches to shrivel and whimper.

In the second half the Sons got no love from Nuffle what so ever, but still managed to get the ball within scoring reach with a great pass and catch play that could have seen the humans into the endzone but for one more 3+ covering dodge. Alas, it was not to be. Piling on continued to take it's toll turn after turn, as it does after every failed AG3 dodge.

It's such a mindless generic opponent.. it's practically AI.

Code: "Is a CLAWPOMB block available? If YES, take BLOCK action with additional PILE ON action if injury result is less than a KO. If NO, move all OWN players into contact with OPPONENT players. End turn."

"The Suns been gettin'it dun" for over 500 games in this sick division. We take notice. Hail to the chiefs.

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2014 - 23:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I actually enjoyed that game. Khor Varik did suffer from a bit of bloodlust to mess up his own drive, and with a bit more luck I could have cleared the ball to score a defensive touchdown. If I had Morg and teh saw in the second half it could have been a great game.

The key with those mismatched TV games is to enjoy the opportunity to play with tons of inducements - a far more interesting proposition than an even TV matching vs a cpomb team.

P.S. Claw isn't scary. It's boring me to death though. 14 of my last 20 games have been against cpomb capable races. Throw in a Khemri and 2 Lizardman matches, and I almost wish I could transfer the Sons across to Ranked.
ulvardar234

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2014 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

In her 78th game, and still not injured, Aranessa Greentide becomes the oldest active human catcher in the Box.

And, even better.... she equalises the mythical Knot the Face on the all-time oldest human catcher record!

Now for the Davinci record....
 Jump to: