11 coaches online • Server time: 05:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post SWL Season CIgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Roster Stats - Snotl...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Emrys

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Shades_SteelFist wrote:
any1 know how to set up an IRC channel for this league?

Well, the easy was is for someone to go into IRC, /join #wibbl and then never log out. The more complicated way is to get Christer to assign bowlbot to the channel (because that was the channel will never "die").

Quote:
Was also wondering if there will be player awards at the end of the season for top scorer, passer, cas causer etc etc?

Something like this?

If so that's unlikely. I don't think that sort of thing's possible. Laughing

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 02:29 Reply with quote Back to top

KK so what awards will there be then?

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 08:57 Reply with quote Back to top

GeneralMarauder wrote:
Russo, you can pay that back by laying idle in our match =)

Ahhh I see you plan on being exterminated to a last man in the game BEFORE you play me...leaving me with nothing to do but let 10 men watch the 11th run in umpteen TD's

Laughing

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
bobafettsmum

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations to the Vectis Conference North for playing all their games for the first round with 7 days to spare. Vectis Conference South on the other hand, come on lets see some blood spilled! I myself have played my first game and as I expected I lost. Bloody rats! Still Ive got 4 more games to at least get one win! LOL. Dont forget to vote AND POST in the poll about 7or10 days per round.

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=14932

James_Probert

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Me and shades are playing the first half of our game right now

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

well I lost me first game, could av been 1 - 1 but James made a last turn 1DB to stop me skelly getting a TD, also got 1 skelly niggled lost a FF and no skills, Not a very good start for the Skulls, lets hope it gets better

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

The Havenstreet homeboys showed off their prowess today beating the shanklin skulls 1-0 despite losing the toss and fearing the worst, the only fouls all game caused stuns, a GFI (or was it a dodge)? causeing the only SI of the game

It was a tight fought match, having stolen the ball quickly the homeboys took their time securing the ball and held on to stall out the half before scoring in the dying seconds of the first half

The second half was a faster more furious affair as both teams sought to secure the win, and featured many players having to be saved in the injury box from being badly hurt on the pitch

Despite a desperate last quater gamble to draw the match by the skulls, featuring an impressive long bomb throw that the mummy failed to catch the homeboys held on, thanks to a last minute 1 dice block, for their first win of the season

Good luck Shades hope you mash the rest of them Smile
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2008 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

East Cowes Elite 3 - 1 northwood warriors

The Elite had something to prove in this match after being humiliated by rivals Cowes Bulls

Plenty of TD's and blood throughout the match made this a fun game and the fans that left in digust after the opening game have decided to support the local lads again!!!

GG WP

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2008 - 14:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The Skulls second game went much better for them as it suited there Khemri play style, at the end of the match it was 6 v 5 as most other players had been KO'd or hurt, thankfully all KO for the skulls.

The skulls won it 1 - 0 and the only TD of the game was from an uncontested Mummy that got the ball from a touch back and slowly (Very Sowly actualy) Walked to the TD zone while the rest of the team blocked the orcs from getting anywhere near him, the last 4 - 5 turns where all a stall which I appolagise for, but hey thats blood bowl for ya.

P.S. Sry about the SI's

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2008 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not going to complain about you causing SI's on people I have to play yet, nice work Shades. Very Happy

The only thing is, could we have links to the match reports,
I know they're on the group page but it would be nice to see the results from here Razz
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2008 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I just noticed that Cas dif seems to be ahead of TD dif when showing league possistion, I.E. I am in first place in my division as i have a higher positive cas count but the coaches below me on the same amount of points are on a higher possitve TD diffrence, surely they should be above me as TD difrence is more important that cas diffrence, well at least it should be, right???

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2008 - 19:54 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know because the czech (skaven) have a -3 to my -1 cas diff, while their TD diff is more than mine so we seem to be sorted by TD diff, so you sit on top due to either the number of games played or the cas diff, while we are sorted by TD's. Confused
Shades_SteelFist

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2008 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

ah yeah, could be because ive played 2 games, well spoted.

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2008 - 10:25 Reply with quote Back to top

When is the deadline for the first round?

Post   Posted: Dec 06, 2008 - 10:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it would be the 10th, as we started on the 1st and have 10 day rounds.
then round 2 will be the 20th etc...