56 coaches online • Server time: 14:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Fumbbl and Androidgoto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should [B] Ranking's improve vs [R] oppoents
Yes
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Hell Yes
5%
 5%  [ 7 ]
Hell Yes and we should have 100% bonus vs pickers
27%
 27%  [ 37 ]
No
16%
 16%  [ 22 ]
Pie / Lasers / Pirates / Ninjas / Girls / Generic Forum Comment
49%
 49%  [ 68 ]
Total Votes : 137

Calcium

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

STOP THE HATE!

oh, I voted for LASERS...BB needs lasers...or killer sharks with lasers on their heads..... Very Happy

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Calcium wrote:
STOP THE HATE!

oh, I voted for LASERS...BB needs lasers...or killer sharks with lasers on their heads..... Very Happy

Ah calcium, another great reason why you should play in [B]Twisted Evil , he is so great i will let him off not voting for one of the "yes" options. Shocked
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Too bad some guy named soultoken plays in [B]...A great reason not to play in [B]...
XtremeXwing

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Rijssiej wrote:
Too bad some guy named soultoken plays in [B]...A great reason not to play in [B]...

Shocked such hate coming from the legendary coach of startrek.nl, this saddens me, but you have some [B] teams so i will let you off, just make sure you activate when you can. Thanks Laughing
Calcium

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

soultoken wrote:
Calcium wrote:
STOP THE HATE!

Ah calcium, another great reason why you should play in [B]Twisted Evil , he is so great i will let him off not voting for one of the "yes" options. Shocked

I may be wearing [R] clothes right now, but I bleed [B] now and always.......

Blackbox is the one true path to BB enlightenment....if you disagree then go $%&^ yourself!

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Rijssiej wrote:

I was actually thinking the same thing.

I do get why he is whining about the CR/BBR stuff. And I kind of agree that if it the game effects one rating, then the other one should be as well. The problem might be more work for Christer to implement than he thinks it's worth. Fair enough.

But must the attitude always be the smug and superior EVERY single time a [B] coach says anything in the forums?

Last edited by Mr_Foulscumm on %b %19, %2010 - %17:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
SillySod

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I prefer matchmaker Wink

"There are those to whom knowledge is a shield. There are those to whom it is a weapon. Neither view is balanced."
DukeTyrion

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 16:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Mr_Foulscumm wrote:

But most the attitude always be the smug and superior EVERY single time a [B] coach says anything in the forums?

Actually, I find the attitude from most [B] players, similar to the attitude from most [L] players, which is, we have our preferred way of playing, you have yours, let's just all enjoy this great game we call Blood Bowl.

Of course, there are a few that play to the crowd, but that's mainly for a reaction. Of course, all divisions have their reactionaries, so I don't see why [B] should be an exception.
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

[B]oxers have to be smug, because they can't PICK their attitude like you can in ranked

/me wonders if that was a big enough can of worms Wink
James_Probert

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

freak_in_a_frock wrote:
[ b]oxers have to be smug, because they can't PICK their attitude like you can in ranked

It's a shame I despise smugness in a person, even over the internet...

It is what's stopped me playing [ b], especially when I know I can get just as good, if not better matches in [R], even if i have to go through all the pickers to find em.

In the mean time, tbph, [L] is where it's really at, WIBBL, WIL and OBBA FTW!

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Y'know, there'd be far less hate if the black box coaches didn't refer to those who play in ranked as pickers or girls, and if the ranked players didn't have to join every [b] thread with anti [b] comments... Can't we all just get along?

just saying

though I do agree that it's a bit silly, crister already had to jig the site rules to allow [B] and [R] to play each other for the cup - something people asked for - so you can understand him missing one little thing, non?
freak_in_a_frock

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Come now James, surely you must see that this topic and most of the flammatory posts in them are all tongue in cheek. In fact as for as i am concerned most of the comments made are in jest through-out the site. Even the original post had a disclaimer amounting to this, it just seems that a few coaches take it all to heart every time the subject is brought up. We Boxers don't really think ranked is all pickers, just like i would hope the Rankers wouldn't think that the box is only full of players that can't get a game anywhere else. Personally i just wish people could have the banter without making personal attacks. I think healthy banter is a good thing. And for those that say it is just 'boring', well be the better person, ignore it and move on.
James_Probert

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

you mean you think mine wasn't?

you opened the can of worms...

... I just felt like giving it a little stir Wink

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Cunning maneuver, caught out by my own post, damn I now feel stupid Sad
pythrr

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2010 - 23:03 Reply with quote Back to top

I like B because I am very very lazy.

Jump to: