33 coaches online • Server time: 10:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
King_Ghidra

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2011 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, being a sucker for punishment, I thought I would be the latest to try and keep the TNT page updated.

Over the last couple of days I sorted some formatting issues out, tried to catch up with a couple of years worth of Major Tourney action, and added links to the forum threads for current tourneys. I think it is now complete in that respect.

There are a couple of things I would still like to do:

- Catch up with previous Blackbox Major Tourneys
- Add Blackbox Majors to the Majors sidebar
- Add Blackbox Majors to this page.

The first just involves some donkey work by me, but for the second and third I would like small versions of the Box Major Banners to use for the links. Easy enough, but would be good if someone could do it and pop them in the 'official' folders. (I'm conscious there is still not even a big banner for Wheel of Chaos! Somebody?!)

Finally, if anyone spots any errors, broken links or formatting issues, please shout!
Qaz

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2011 - 12:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that is GREAT! Having been there my self dong the updates on the TNT I know how much hard work that goes into it. And its a thankless job. None the less I am a sucker for TNT stats and it has pained me to se it collect dust. I really appriciate that you take the time to do this.

A tip is to write a blog entery every time you have made an update as to make people aware that TNT is kicking ass once again.

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli

Last edited by Qaz on %b %16, %2011 - %12:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2011 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks good, but have you considering using the 'new' race icons, like the ones used here?

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2011 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag that is a good point. I haven't updated any of the pages that use the player icons yet. However, that said, on this page for example, each of the lines is controlled by some piece of wiki magic called 'tourney'.

e.g. {tourney:3110}

This generates all the rest of the stuff automagically, so I think it will require whoever wrote the spell to update the function.
 Jump to: