58 coaches online • Server time: 22:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Blood Bowl 2024 Edit...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post RNG speculations
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Atelia

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 03:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Im fairly new here, but I have played a few games and I had a friend which wanted to play me. We played a game where he conceded because crazy misfortune left him with three dead at turn 4. We wanted to play again but simply couldnt, In the ranked game searcher with new teams we would barely find anyone including eachother. This was quite upsetting, we then started a tournament among ourselves but we couldnt play eachother. When we clicked resume with a team in the tournament it led us to a box of starting a game or listing open games. For both of us no games appeared on this even after one of us just made one. We are lost at this point...
happygrue

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 03:29 Reply with quote Back to top

make teams in L (League) to play against your friend. Ranked does not allow you to play against the same coach over and over (imagine people trying to rig the game...)

If you both make teams in L you should be able to find each other (and you also won't have problems with concessions).

EDIT: You can still use the gamefinder, it will just match [L] teams with other [L] Teams.

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel so stupid now...
But thank you very much!
happygrue

Post   Posted: Nov 20, 2015 - 03:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Lots of people try do the same thing when the first join. Wink

You get points for asking the question! Also: Welcome to FUMBBL!

Jump to: