49 coaches online • Server time: 00:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup - ...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

EDITED OUT

Last edited by Purplegoo on %b %12, %2006 - %22:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
quota

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, Jan, we were torturing Lenny, not Schwip...

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

edit: contagious "doh"

Last edited by Plorg on %b %12, %2006 - %22:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, ok, my bad.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

When Lenny entered the restaurant, his friends were already there. They had prepared a nice party for him, for being the only prisoner able to escape the Cube. He had experienced pain and anguish, but he had finally found a way out. His fellow prisoners fell like flies during the last, desperate hours, when they were forced to run through cells to escape the beast that was hunting them. Lenny sat at the table and raised the glass. His friends, cheering and applauding, did the same.
…but they froze in panic, when the foul creature’s roar echoed.
Lenny felt the blood in his veins become ice cold. The glass fell to the floor and broke, as his trembling body turned to confront the beast. It was black, or maybe blood-red, or both. It had many faces – similar, yet different, to those of the poor innocents who died in the Cube. All those mouths were cursing Lenny’s name, calling him “a scientist” (or was it “a traitor”?). Before he could react, the beast jumped forward and grabbed his head with its sharp fangs…

The Lawyer woke up screaming, thanking God for being alive, but nightmares were not meant to end with dawn. Not this time. Just as his eyes opened, the iron fist of Mr. Baxter made him bleed for real. Again. And again. And again. At first he heard words like “Die scum” mixed with “talk, you bastard”, but soon there were no words. Just pain. Many fists, kicks and spits came and hit the
innocent Lenny, and when they finally had enough, nothing to be tortured remained.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

SchwipSchwap didn’t wait for the others. While they performed the usual, horrible ritual of torturing innocents, he tried to escape.
“Hey, ten people tortured to death and only seven fallen to Cells… I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed (well, I am), but I know math enough to understand that these insane bastards are more dangerous than any trap…” thought the Chess champion, while silently opening the next hatch unnoticed.
Time passed.
When the group had completed the unheroic task of converting Lenny’s body into pulp with their bare hands, they noticed SchwipSchwap was missing.
“What the… I told you, he’s the scientist!”
“Damn, did you see what direction did he take?”
“No, I think he left because we are close to the exit!”
“Let’s divide and fin….”
The left hatch finally opened. SchwipSchwap crawled back out, with a very bad wound on the chest. He had difficulties breathing, and needed medical attention.
“Do… not… ente th-that place. The bla-cough-blades come from both directions, and there’s no uuughh… no way to dodge th-em…”
The poor man whispered the last words, then fainted. He wasn’t dead yet, but he couldn’t speak either. The group retreated and dispersed: every prisoner had his own thoughts to weight, for the End could well be just a few hours away.

Last edited by JanMattys on %b %12, %2006 - %22:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Ps to everybody: I am really tired and can't think straight. I urge you NOT TO TAKE ANY ASSUMPTION about what I wrote. ANY assumption of ANY kind, I say. You would never believe the mess my mind made up with roles and names and so on.

ps: AND I have all the Cube stuff in my laptop, which is at work tonight, and I'm writing from my dad's old pc without any note about the game.

Please be patient Sad

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

No problems Jan - we all make mistakes, esp when tired. No worries, non-metagame mode engaged! Very Happy
Fama

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... So, Lenny was innocent. It's starting to look REALLY bad, but at least Schwip survived the cell, so we haven't lost yet.

So, Jan posted something and I missed it? Might I inquire what it was?

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
Ps to everybody: I am really tired and can't think straight. I urge you NOT TO TAKE ANY ASSUMPTION

This also goes for those who didn't spectate my "first post" and now think they understand it all.

(Just to reiterate)

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Fama wrote:

I'd prefer no.
Cause you would draw conclusions, and that would be a mistake.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

On with the game!

(tomorrow it's do or die, Sirs...)
Cool

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

JanMattys wrote:
Fama wrote:

I'd prefer no.
Cause you would draw conclusions, and that would be a mistake.

Ok, fine with me Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm deleting my post directly after Jan's first one, quota, I reccomend you do the same. Wink
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2006 - 22:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Edit: double post.... BOO!
 Jump to: