23 coaches online • Server time: 01:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Filox

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

after starting a team in Academy I am planning to create a small league and use this team in it. I found the following text on the help page for the Academy division:

Changing Division
You can move your teams to League Division at all times, but not back. Only teams created in [A] can play there.

From League, you can also move to Unranked.

Special rules
Your wins/draws/losses statistics will not get updated by games in this division.

Two questions:
1. I dont see a possibility to move my team to the [L] division, only a button "Move to [U]nranked" is visible. Should i set up a league in [U] then to use my team?

2. Clicking on my coach statistic shows me my 2 matches played so far in the win/draw/loss statistic.

Thank you guys for your help in advance
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

***Edited for evident dumbness of the poster.***

Last edited by JanMattys on %b %24, %2007 - %17:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Luisja

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know how it works exactly, but if you move your team to unranked, you can apply a league grup with this team.
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope. There must still be some old rules still left on the help system.

There is a chart somewhere that tells what you can do If you can find it. I can't Smile

As far as I can tell, you can ONLY move from [A]cademy to [U]nranked. No other movement between divisions is allowed.

Edit:
Correct me if I'm wrong people.

Filox - When when you get a team to 200+ TR sign up for 145 Udun League and take your beating like a man Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The help files are outdated.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Filox - When when you get a team to 200+ TR sign up for 145 Udun League and take your beating like a man Twisted Evil

I already fear your halflings Wink

Back to topic: I am confused. Any official answers to my questions? What´s the way the cookie crumbles? Here is the page i found http://fumbbl.com/help:Academy Is there any other one containing newest informations what goes and what doesnt? I would be happy to see a link to it
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

That is out of date.

The only movement you can make is between [A] and [U]. And you can be sure that many have moaned to Christer about this.

You will need to create new teams in [L] unless you can get Christer to change his mind.

You can move to [U] and take on the Raiders. Smile

You would have no problem playing in [R] anyway

Jump to: