14 coaches online • Server time: 06:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milford en route to the LC **

Well FUMBBL fans Iam headed off to the my favorite Major the Lustrian. Favorite because I get to stay in a posh 5 star beach side resort. Living it up and enjoying the exotic lands of Lustria.

I will not be doing the jungle all day tour this year. It left a bad taste in my mouth last year when our jungle tour buggy was robbed by a bandit ring of skinks who prey on the jungle tourists. Until the Lizard King can bring those bandit skinks to justice I will stay in my resort compound away from the rif raf of Lustrian banditry.

The teams will start arriving in Lustria looking to lock horns in the 4th major of the season on the Ranked scene. Once again battling it out in the most grueling 9 game run to glory. The swiss format really makes it hard to survive this tourney intact.

So lets start talking about the Lustrian and the movers and shakers that will be arriving.

Qualifier applications will be coming out soon. PC has kept a lid on what day the tourney will open up. But stay tuned and get your teams primed.

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 19:13 Reply with quote Back to top

the goddesses will definately be arriving soon the to tropical paradise in their summerware (bringing out some new pics for the team!)

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 19:15 Reply with quote Back to top

More Urd pictures, please!
Rabe

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure if the Monsters will participate... the LC is my (or their?) least favorite major, somehow it (or its prize?) simply doesn't appeal to me much. We'll see.

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 19:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I am still undecided if Sithi D Team or Sithis revenge will join. Depends how catcher and dancer develop in Sithis revenge.
Overhamsteren

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

I will probably throw in me one and only big Ranked team, Bloodrift Bigwigs

Thanks to the BBRC for all the great work you did.
Dhaktokh

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Crossdressers are fond of Lustria too, but in really bad shape atm.
Hmm...
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

My current challenge is to even get a team up to TV 1750k before the LC application deadline.^^ Love the Ranked tourneys but normally just can't be bothered with the Gamefinder...
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

You might not be a fan of a regen blodge SF saurus Rabe, but I for one would love to get my lizards a 7th saurus. (though I'm not too excited about the +AG +AG, I'd rather have him be cheaper =).
Facing the claw will probably wreak havoc on my team, but the LC seems like a fun major to unforlorn liz in.

However, I think I should first try to get Scaly the 7 TDs needed to get tackle.

Failing that, I might give my bloat beyond bloat bashy woodies a go instead; they don't find many same TV matchups outside tourneys anymore, so getting them some majors action seems like fun.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabes real issue is that he knows deep down that the Lustrian is hands down the hardest of the ranked majors to win...you need to navigate a qualifier and then a 4 game swiss and then a 2 game finals bracket....all told 9 matches.

The agility monsters might think they are elves..but they are not insane. That deck is way to stacked against them. So in typical dwarf fashion they come up with an excuse why they cannot participate and head to the local pub. All the time talking about how hot it is in lustria right now, the Temple guard is a chump, who would want that guy? Plus the monsters are going to win the FC instead because it is a more coveted trophy. Any "joe" can have a LC trophy in the case.

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I think that Kovien Kammopoikien Muumiot is almost ready to unforlorn khemri race. Maybe just couple of prep games first... I'm waiting for blitz-ra to roll +St and rest of TGs getting block Razz
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 21:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The Blue Tits were made for this. One more game to get my 'Skink Be Gone' skill on one of the Giants.

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

the_Sage wrote:

However, I think I should first try to get Scaly the 7 TDs needed to get tackle.

Just get a ticket to change Rough´s Piling On to Stand Firm! You want him standing up anyway, you know that. You could Pro him even.

Well, I not only don't know when the tournament starts, I´m not sure about what the prize is either. Take that Guardian fellow, does he gain SPPs and skills for example?
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2013 - 22:32 Reply with quote Back to top

C3I2 wrote:

Well, I not only don't know when the tournament starts, I´m not sure about what the prize is either. Take that Guardian fellow, does he gain SPPs and skills for example?

Well the LC will probably start taking applications on Wed or the following Wed for qualifier.

Also the temple guardian can gain SPP and new skills. In the same way as some super skink prize from the GLT is doing right now.

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2013 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

No he can't or at least he couldn't when I had one.
 Jump to: