43 coaches online • Server time: 00:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 145 League and Tourn...goto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Harad

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
The team's become skilled vamp heavy.

You say this like it's a bad thing. I think you desperately want your vampire team to be skilled vamp heavy.

I played them a week or so back when they had just 3 great vampires. I agree 6 is probably too many. But I think, that the lack of wins is more because of choices taken to ensure the longevity of players. I haven't got a problem with that as each person must do what they want. For example, in our game I thought they had a good chance of getting a result but sat back with two vampires throwing the ball to each other rather than even attempting to score.
awambawamb

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

If Debog dies, the FUMBBL fairies should ascend him to a Custom Star Player for vamps team.

garyt1

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Harad wrote:
For example, in our game I thought they had a good chance of getting a result but sat back with two vampires throwing the ball to each other rather than even attempting to score.

Ooh that is low. What has happened to these Vamps. 6 completions for a single Vampire in a 2-0 defeat v High Elves. Though that Vamp is now dust.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Harad wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
The team's become skilled vamp heavy.

You say this like it's a bad thing. I think you desperately want your vampire team to be skilled vamp heavy.

True story, nothing wrong with the team atm.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

awambawamb wrote:
If Debog dies, the FUMBBL fairies should ascend him to a Custom Star Player for vamps team.

I second this idea. I guess it is against B and R policy, but Debog would be great as a star player for Strigoyan in [S] and in [L]eague in genreal (leaving it up to house rules),

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 21, 2015 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well something's wrong, he used to win a lot more with them....didn't he?

I can't see how taking skills to ensure the longevity is a bad thing. Short term i.e. that match, that's exactly what you want, isn't it?
garyt1

Post   Posted: May 21, 2015 - 07:38 Reply with quote Back to top

He has dropped to only playing about 4 matches a day so could be out of practise.