27 coaches online • Server time: 03:03
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2015 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats on keeping the team afloat and making it to legend. Very Very unique player.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2015 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

This is too cool.

Congrats on his legendhood! This guy must be climbing the elf block and cas record charts.

Now. I Want His Scalp!
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2015 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

That's a hell of an elf. Grats on legend
animefreak2599

Post   Posted: Aug 29, 2015 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Inspirational
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2015 - 03:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats on the legend & way to stick with him! Hopefully a potion will come along soonish.
Antithesisoftime

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2015 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
Congrats on the legend & way to stick with him! Hopefully a potion will come along soonish.
I'd be scared to potion him. With my luck, a Thick boot to the head in his next match would sploosh him
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Aug 30, 2015 - 03:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Also if you want him to die my Khemri are at a similar TV and ready for blood. Wink
idmnotm

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 03:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Thick McRunfast has died.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 04:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like the time off didn't agree with him :/
idmnotm

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes indeed, so I'm happy to finally bring some closure to the thread. Blood Bowl is a time consuming game and fell out of my routine unfortunately, but I often thought of Thick McRunfast and his fans.

After a 20 month break from 8/30/15 until 4/9/17, I was a bit rusty and it showed in parts of this game. Orcs is not a great matchup for me for some reason as this particular team has never beat them. I probably should have warmed up before risking McRunfast as I did not remember strategies very well.

Nevertheless Thick McRunfast Badly Injured a Black Orc Blocker in his final match. He survived a few tense POWs before Tablespoon, a Veteran Orc Lineman with Wrestle and Tackle blitzed and POWed him. His Niggles ended up being significant to the injury roll. The Apothecary failed to come up with a better result.

After a brief pause in the match to honor the Legend and compose a kickass Pro Elf song, Blood Bowl continued.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2017 - 05:10 Reply with quote Back to top

A tip of the hat to thick. A great player that held on for very long. I cannot wait to see who steps into his shoes.
idmnotm

Post   Posted: Apr 12, 2017 - 04:26 Reply with quote Back to top

A final addendum to TMRF's career: the coach that took his scalp, Kitchen Warfare, apparently did indeed commission a kickass Pro Elf ballad which he has added to the March remarks. Thank you Kitchen Warfare.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3893829
 Jump to: