20 coaches online • Server time: 06:06
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
sann0638

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2015 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
hobbitty!!!

hobbitty!!!

He really is, too! Hello AH!

Post   Posted: Nov 16, 2015 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

huff wrote:
Purplegoo wrote:
You will. Wink

Quite fitting that I heard this in Yoda's voice...

Anybody else?

My good name with Star Wars, you will sully, hmmmm?

Welcome to all our newcomers. Get stuck right in. Smile
SeanManTV

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 02:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone, first time fumbbler here!
I have been playing bloodbowl:CE on pc on and off for several years, having several 100 matches I still consider myself fairly new to the game and make plenty of mistakes. With BB2 coming around and CE matchmaking being nearly dead I'm really missing the variety of teams to play and play against, which is what made me check out fummbl.
I have never actually joined any leagues or cups and always played the perpetual matchmaking leagues, but I would love to play in some private leagues sometime.
Feel free to hit me up for a friendly game, no need to go easy on me- I'm just trying to learn to become a better player!
See you guys around in the fummbl community,

SeanMan

-Oh and I stream and do some youtube when I feel like it =)
Uedder

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 04:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi SeanMan!

We do have perpetual matchmaking leagues here on fumbbl, that's Ranked where you choose your opponents and Blackbox that's random.

There's also plenty of Leagues.

For the sake of Variety and crazy fun you should check out the Stunty Leeg, it's a division with house rosters centered on stunty players.

If you feel like it join the 145 Club, that's a place for newcomers. But having some hundred games on your shoulders you might want to try the big divisions (being Ranked and Blackbox).

Don't miss the Tournaments both the Major and Minor ones! Those are big fun events where all best teams on fumbbl compete for glory!

See you on the pitch!
DeathJester74

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2015 - 05:30 Reply with quote Back to top

SeanManTV wrote:
I have been playing bloodbowl:CE on pc on and off for several years, having several 100 matches I still consider myself fairly new to the game and make plenty of mistakes. With BB2 coming around and CE matchmaking being nearly dead I'm really missing the variety of teams to play and play against, which is what made me check out fummbl.
I have never actually joined any leagues or cups and always played the perpetual matchmaking leagues, but I would love to play in some private leagues sometime.
Feel free to hit me up for a friendly game, no need to go easy on me- I'm just trying to learn to become a better player!

SeanMan

Welcome! I would suggest creating a few blackbox teams and getting right into the fun, see you there soon I hope!
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2015 - 20:16 Reply with quote Back to top

SeanManTV wrote:

SeanMan

Welcome to FUMBBL dude Very Happy

There's a link in the opening post of this thread with some helpful info' for newcomers to the site which may be useful to get started faster.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Kerrigor

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2015 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Fumbblers!

I'm a complete novice to the game, but I hope to stay here for a while so I thought I may as well introduce myself first. I know the game from watching a couple of friends play, but still quite fresh when it comes to remembering the rules and all the information there is to remember... But after watching some streams and reading the sites... I feel like joining and start to get my hands dirty.

I will try to join the 145 club and hope to make loads of mistakes to learn and become a better coach.

Cheers!
Kerrigor
pythrr

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2015 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

ello

come on in, the water is lovely.

the learning curve is steep, but just enjoy the fun and chaos!

Post   Posted: Dec 07, 2015 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Kerrigor wrote:
Hello Fumbblers!

I'm a complete novice to the game, but I hope to stay here for a while so I thought I may as well introduce myself first. I know the game from watching a couple of friends play, but still quite fresh when it comes to remembering the rules and all the information there is to remember... But after watching some streams and reading the sites... I feel like joining and start to get my hands dirty.

I will try to join the 145 club and hope to make loads of mistakes to learn and become a better coach.

Cheers!
Kerrigor

Welcome to FUMBBL! The majority of the community is happy to answer questions and help you get settled in, so don't be afraid to ask anything. Enjoy!

CharlieBanks

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Well the NAF finally caught up with me after years of dodging them so I suppose I may as well see what this things all about as well...

Hello Wink
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlieBanks wrote:
Well the NAF finally caught up with me after years of dodging them so I suppose I may as well see what this things all about as well...

Hello Wink

Welcome to FUMBBL dude, feel free to ask questions and try out the link in the OP for some useful links and info.

CharlieBanks

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 21:57 Reply with quote Back to top

According to the little box at the side of this I joined in Feb, 2014...

Slightly concerned I have no recollection of that Very Happy
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 22:01 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlieBanks wrote:
According to the little box at the side of this I joined in Feb, 2014...

Slightly concerned I have no recollection of that Very Happy

Time to stop licking those toads dude...

PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Dec 08, 2015 - 22:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Kerrigor wrote:
Hello Fumbblers!

Cheers!
Kerrigor

Welcome to FUMBLL mate, let me know if you ever find out what FUMBBL stands for. Was good to play against you in your first game you deffo have the right attitude for Blood Bowl Smile
Pizzapocalypse

Post   Posted: Dec 09, 2015 - 01:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I suppose this post is about 9 days and 16 matches overdue, but I guess I shall post this anyway since later is better than never, and sooner went away some time ago.

Hey Fumbblers, I am Pizzapocalypse, and I am some guy who had a tiny bit of experience with Chaos Edition before coming here to FUMBBL. I am certainly not the most experienced with this game and my career record is rather poor at the moment, but I am willing to soldier on for an attempt at getting myself some glory (even if the only team I won any games with is Kawaii Little Squad).

Either way, it is nice to meet you all, and I hope I will see you on the pitch (although I'm not going to play right now as of this post because I was planing on writing some lore for my otaku Chaos Dwarf team Kawaii Little Squad since they are my most successful team so far)!

Last edited by Pizzapocalypse on %b %09, %2015 - %08:%Dec; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: