58 coaches online • Server time: 22:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ramchop

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 05:25
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

nope. Fresh teams or teams who earned their stripes at a previous Crap Bowl. Afterwards you can play friendlies and build an awesome team of craptacity for IV
ramchop

Post   Posted: Apr 06, 2017 - 22:02
FUMBBL Staff

paradocks, DustBunny, check your pms please
ramchop

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2017 - 03:41
FUMBBL Staff

RIP Prima, a special wee lad. Got one game in before a name change was forced upon him.

Who said Hobgoblin's were overpowered? Thralls though...

That was an awesomely fun game. I may have to run this thing more often than once a year.

Be warned, new rules will be brought in for Crap IV. Hobgob/Thrall/Bonobo builds need to be made crappier. Will have to play in ultra-Survival mode. No apo, no retirements, no babes.

Also we need a goblin build. Goblins are better than flings, but flings get Puggy and chef access. I'm thinking 0-16 gobs + a fanatic.

And snots are too crap. Just the one ogre makes them too unappelaing. I'm thinking 0-4 Ogres BUT no rerolls allowed Very Happy Go the bonehead.

discuss
Daudy

Post   Posted: Apr 08, 2017 - 05:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Bonobos already have limited options for bench with max 12 players. Maybe you can make it so they can only have 11 on roster to nerf em or 12 with no apo allowed.

Similarly with Hobs and Thralls, you could choose that option or choose something like no Apo or max 2 re-rolls or something similar. Not sure how to balance it without imposed restrictions to make em 'crapper'.

Gobbos could have a bomber perhaps? Unreliable central!