40 coaches online • Server time: 12:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tussock

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2017 - 06:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers ramchop, but we do like our own teams here, to the death.

Still recruiting, now for a couple of vanished coaches' spots, just Frogs now.

New team, 1000 TV league rookies, come on in. Don't be afraid, we like new teams, one of them even won the whole deal last season. With Khemri no less.

Post   Posted: Apr 07, 2017 - 02:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Just bumping, lead post and team list up to date on page 1, we have all 24 spots filled once more, so we should be good for the season.

Thanks everyone, feels great to be full up with active coaches, good to see the old Zons get smashed again, new squads getting some niggles for our foulers, so get your PMs out early for more of that. Stick bigbullies in promptly if you're going to be late (or just later on the last day). Above all, love when your opponent's cas dice bring up a dead one for you because the rest of us certainly won't. My vamps still don't, but all those other squads need MOAR PERMS!

Post   Posted: May 01, 2017 - 16:34 Reply with quote Back to top

If you go down to the woods today, be sure of a big surprise.

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3899551

Because the Nurgs have had a picnic, and elf was on the menu.

Season's finishing up, some of us will have a team in the playoffs, or half a team as the case may be, last round's due on the 11th. Good luck in your final games, but seriously, more perms plz.

Post   Posted: Jun 08, 2017 - 04:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Season Eight. I remember you.

There was a winner, and I forgot to say congratulations because it was me. Embarassed

Then there was a Cas Cup game, so this time I better not forget. Congrats to the Vamps! Great play from Matthueycamo with the Champion NSL Undead, but it's the SSL rules again. Very Happy

https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3909451