39 coaches online • Server time: 14:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 16:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Well with the cost changes now i gotta say thx m8, sheesh, my gnomes TR went up about 40pts. Now im gonna be handing out handicaps to teams that i already thought were going to slam me all over the park. sucks. what a joke, im not a good player so had almost no chnace of winning anyway so thats why i took gnomes into the SWL's stunty leeg ( pre the change to av etc but post the cutting down to just 2 daredevils) as i figured at least i could have a laugh tossing the bombs about but now its just gonna suck. All because some whiners felt they were overpowered because the liddle didums couldn't beat gnmomes every time they faced em any more and actually had to work for a win.

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 16:55 Reply with quote Back to top

hunter,

thanks for clarification. I've corrected the post.

kommando,
just reporting objective advantage/disadvantage. No chance of winning is a subjective conclusion and largely based on coach proficiency. Also, not sure what you mean by no development prospectives. How would this team's development be more restricted than say....the halflings?

Celas,
thanks for the input. the more the better : )