36 coaches online • Server time: 13:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Filox

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello,

after starting a team in Academy I am planning to create a small league and use this team in it. I found the following text on the help page for the Academy division:

Changing Division
You can move your teams to League Division at all times, but not back. Only teams created in [A] can play there.

From League, you can also move to Unranked.

Special rules
Your wins/draws/losses statistics will not get updated by games in this division.

Two questions:
1. I dont see a possibility to move my team to the [L] division, only a button "Move to [U]nranked" is visible. Should i set up a league in [U] then to use my team?

2. Clicking on my coach statistic shows me my 2 matches played so far in the win/draw/loss statistic.

Thank you guys for your help in advance
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 17:20 Reply with quote Back to top

***Edited for evident dumbness of the poster.***

Last edited by JanMattys on %b %24, %2007 - %17:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
Luisja

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know how it works exactly, but if you move your team to unranked, you can apply a league grup with this team.
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Nope. There must still be some old rules still left on the help system.

There is a chart somewhere that tells what you can do If you can find it. I can't Smile

As far as I can tell, you can ONLY move from [A]cademy to [U]nranked. No other movement between divisions is allowed.

Edit:
Correct me if I'm wrong people.

Filox - When when you get a team to 200+ TR sign up for 145 Udun League and take your beating like a man Twisted Evil

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2007 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

The help files are outdated.

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 09:05 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
Filox - When when you get a team to 200+ TR sign up for 145 Udun League and take your beating like a man Twisted Evil

I already fear your halflings Wink

Back to topic: I am confused. Any official answers to my questions? What´s the way the cookie crumbles? Here is the page i found http://fumbbl.com/help:Academy Is there any other one containing newest informations what goes and what doesnt? I would be happy to see a link to it
koadah

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2007 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

That is out of date.

The only movement you can make is between [A] and [U]. And you can be sure that many have moaned to Christer about this.

You will need to create new teams in [L] unless you can get Christer to change his mind.

You can move to [U] and take on the Raiders. Smile

You would have no problem playing in [R] anyway

Jump to: