20 coaches online • Server time: 04:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Pact/Renegades metagoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Raising a Thrall wit...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
tuffo19bb

Post 5 Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 01:38 Reply with quote Back to top

I am not sure if it is a bug, but my last match I played my ork team against a nurgle one and something strange happened. i tried to block a player with Foul Appearance. I rolled a 1 and the client asked me "do you want to use a team reroll bla bla bla?". I selected NO and the block was avoided. it was still my turn so I tried another block against another player
with Foul Appearance. I rolled a 1 (what a luck!) but the client did not asked me to reroll this second roll, and I wasn't able to block him (i tried to manually click on reroll, too). Anyone has any idea? thanks, Tuffo
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 01:46 Reply with quote Back to top

yes. you can only use one team reroll in a turn m8.

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 01:54 Reply with quote Back to top

JoeKano has not properly read what you wrote. I don't know why this happened. It is not a rule in the book. Must be a glitch. (if you had not used a reroll in the meantime).
tuffo19bb

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 01:58 Reply with quote Back to top

i did not use no reroll in the meantime (of course). To JoeKano: I DID NOT USE THE FIRST REROLL! Tuffo
swilhelm73

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 02:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, two possibilities;

1) Big Guys cannot use rerolls

2) If you use pro you cannot then use a team reroll, unless you use it to reroll the Pro roll itself.
SparkingConduit

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Pro cannot be rerolled, no matter what, I believe, ESPECIALLY if it's a Big Guy. Strange bug, try PMing Ski.

Mr-Klipp

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 02:55 Reply with quote Back to top

pred_dachande wrote:
Pro cannot be rerolled, no matter what.

If you succeed on the pro roll, you can not use a reroll to reroll it again, but you certainly can use a reroll to reroll a failed pro roll. It's silly, as if you were willing to use a reroll on it, you should have used it to begin with, but you can do it.

The Finishing Touch
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 03:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok missed that but thats a point, was it a big guy who was the second block or something? more info needed from the look of the orher replies

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2004 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

I wrote this topic because I do not find any explanation. I didn't use a big guy in the second block, and my player do not have Pro skill!i will pm ski if it would happen again! tnx to you all, Tuffo
 Jump to: