51 coaches online • Server time: 14:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post Elf Draft Coach
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DrMosH

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2009 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

hm, what about chaos dwarves?! me don't see them...?! o0

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2009 - 21:52 Reply with quote Back to top

So may i play the next game on schedule without waiting on Ziopunk?
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2009 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

DrMosH wrote:
hm, what about chaos dwarves?! me don't see them...?! o0

*8. Hobgoblins (CDs) - +2 CDs and 1 big guy

Right there mate Smile.

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2009 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

hey it's me... the blind man! -.-'

thx buddy

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2009 - 00:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Not a problem at all! Been dying to play them, got bored and put one in R. Happy as heck I get to goof off here.

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2009 - 03:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Well hey hey, welcome to your very own Black Rose Tavern franchises, guys!
Looking forward to meeting on the fields of battl...er..bloodbowl Wink in the next global season.

Will be keeping an eye on those pesky hobgobs - especially the disturbingly nude ones Smile
Good luck, and remember: the beer must flow!

*EDIT*
In other news, yes, i do realise the ideas for my awards would be very hard to administrate. It was mostly an idea to get the juices flowing, as it were. I'd like it if we could have something similar - I am particularly fond of the idea of having the title of BrewMaster on my team page somewhere Wink
So if anyone has any ideas that would work better then my poorly thought through one, speak up!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Aug 09, 2009 - 03:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Rahjan wrote:
So may i play the next game on schedule without waiting on Ziopunk?

Deadlines tomorrow, then you'll have 2 weeks for you final game. I'll push the forfeit through as early tomorrow as I can.
almic85

Post   Posted: Aug 31, 2009 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Does it Look like we're going to get a season 2?

My sneaky sneaks are looking forward to raiding some more keg rooms
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2009 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, whats the status as of now?

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2009 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Tying up lose ends from season 1, and making a definite list of rule changes for season 2. I'll start recruiting for season 2 and release a list of beer winners from season 1 by the end of the week........promise Embarassed
DragonsMaw

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2009 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome Very Happy. Good league, and I likes my strippers Very Happy.

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2009 - 03:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like we're not far off the start of next season. I say, let's do some unofficial recruiting ahead of harvests official push. The more franchises the better!
The beer must flow!

I still also like the idea of having a 'Franchise of the season' award - perhaps a coaches choice, kind of thing? Even perhaps favourite/most hated player awards...? What do the rest of you lot think?

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2009 - 05:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Give me a basis, and I'll be happy to string votes for just about any award. I'd even be willing to go so far as to do write-ups if the ideas are compelling enough Very Happy.

Post   Posted: Sep 11, 2009 - 14:40 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Tying up lose ends from season 1, and making a definite list of rule changes for season 2. I'll start recruiting for season 2 and release a list of beer winners from season 1 by the end of the week........promise Embarassed

stop redfacing... we love this shit
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Sep 20, 2009 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Well now the dust has settled, lets have a brief review of season one.

Big congrats to Elrick, Faulcon and Redmaul who all gained beer in their first season. Congratulations getting 8 points in a season was never meant to be easy! I'll be pming you guys about delivery of your first batch of beer (or a code to put beer 1 onto your team page)!

The stunty teams also deserve praise, any stunty team that came away with a win against one of the big boys, give yourself a pat. I was very impressed how some of the cheater and halfling teams did well done.

There were some games that were the most exciting bb games I've seen, also some that turned into dire turn over after turn over affairs. But we can all learn from that!

There were lots of forfeits, I hope season 2 won't suffer as badly as global did in season 1. Hopefully I can fix that a little.

Season 2, season 2 will be recruiting later this week.

The TR set for season 2 is half way between the low end and the high end, and comes out at a strange 128TR. So for season 2 you might have to cull to meet it!

Newcomers and old, I wish you luck tavern franchise owners, you will need it!

You can continue with your teams or start a new team. You can if you wish change from team to team season per season. However once started you can't change teams during the season. Franchises score points for beer not coaches. Points are not transferable between teams.

Changes for season 2

Apologies to all for taken so long to get this sorted. However here is the definitive list of changes for season 2.

Norse and Amazon
As in standard BB Amazon and Norse balancing is very tough.....so for season 2 there will be some changes. Zons and Norse will lose a positional, however they will regain a positional if the league starts with a TR of 180 or more. Landlords with Norse or Zon barteams do not have to cut their 3rd positional, they are 'grandfathered' however as soon as one of them is retired or died they maybe not be replaced.

Stunties
Due to feeling a bit inferior to so many cheerleaders hanging around, stunty franchise have requested that they only need 6 cheerleaders. This has been accepted. All new stunty franchises may make their team with 6 cheerleaders. Current stunty franchises may sack 4 poor lovelies. Stunty franchises include Lizard 2, goblins and halflings.

Underpowered rosters
The lizard roster has been accepted as being underpowered. Therefore the roster has been split into 2.
Lizard 1 - Skinks and upto 3 Sauri.
Lizard 2 - Skinks 1 Sauri + 1 Krox and stunty roster (see above) These are the only rosters to be considered underpowered at this time.

Rule changes
Teams that miss 3 games in a row are liable to be removed, subject to admin discretion.

Coaches may now play local leagues only. Before coaches had to play local and global leagues, however if you don't wish to arrange international games you may just play the local league. Obviously you won't score as many points as somebody playing the both leagues however. If you don't PM me that this is your wish before the end of the local league, you will placed into global and subject to forfeits if games aren't played.

New Rosters
There are 7 new rosters for next season
Norse 2 Linemen + 1 blitzer or big guy *
Amazon 2 Linewomen + 1 blitzer*
*(for seasons starting above 180 the limit will be 2 blitzers)
Nurglings - Stunty roster plus 4 rerolls
Strigian - Stunty roster plus 3 rerolls
Human 2 - Linemen + 2 blitzers
Nurgle 2 - Beastmen + 2 rotters
necro 2 - 2 ghouls + 3 rerolls

Scribblings from the mouse's paw

Thank you everyone for the input. Please keep it coming. However everybody has different ideas on how to make this league work and what changes should be made, particularly with the rosters where I've had lots of conflicting advice.

I have sort advice on all changes and all request for changes, no matter what has been asked. No request has been ignored and the changes that have been made (or not made) are forthe good of the league and my vision of where I want it to go.

Hopefully I've not hindered or put at an advantage any teams, however I myself will continue with the most powerful roster, Khemri 2!

Good beer stocking landlords

Harvestmouse BRT LTD
 Jump to: