37 coaches online • Server time: 00:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2012 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

the bengals are to close for comforts atm, really need to get at least another win in ma aprint
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2012 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I completed the SoB's premiership sprint today. I had a good start to both the premiership and the conference which makes it very hard to improve, so it looks like I'll finish up outside the top three of both. Was a fun challenge. There are some very strong records up there at the top of both lists, and some with good potential to improve.

Good luck to all.

Join the Human League Premiership!
koadah

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2012 - 12:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Four Sprinters. All with winning records.

Impressive.

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2012 - 12:57 Reply with quote Back to top

My Galdiators seem to be in a constant stae of Punishment from nuffle atm, it seems he doesnt want me to win both but we shall keep trying to improve our sprint score and keep fighting for the double eash season untill we get it.
Aflo

Post   Posted: Sep 22, 2012 - 13:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I wasn't optimistic about Max and the lads getting another first - it seemed the prem just needed too much improvement while we were facing tough teams like nobody's business (now 10 claw POMBers out of 10 for our last prem games) and my TV was really a bit too high to comfortably improve the conference standing. Nuffle works in mysterious ways they say however and a brutalising from *another* chaos team has sent us right down to 1400 odd...should be good enough to comfortably skill up my two new rookie blitzers and then we'll think about the ogre...

We're at the same score as the gladiators in the conference, albeit with the games played at a fractionally lower TV, though if we can win our next it'll change from a draw...though now I've said that we'll get a battering Smile
MasterMag

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2012 - 01:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Think I posted this on the wrong forum, the link on the HLP page still directed me to it, but here we go again:
Just wanted to report a killing and get a nice throphy.
In an exceptionally ref-less game the legend Demonfury the Hellish http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=player&player_id=8630788 drew his last breath, killed by a well-aimed boot from Shaky, my dp, who had a field day after a t1 gtr kickoff result.
OenarLod

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2012 - 08:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Well done!

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2012 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratz!! Die ClawPOMB scum. Worms take you.

Post   Posted: Sep 27, 2012 - 20:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Motivation for the Keepers next season.

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2012 - 13:55 Reply with quote Back to top

What a season! For almost a month we had some old timer (Vault Tec Squad and Kingston Kruelty) confortably on thelead of the Premiership and the Conference. But then, the Destined to die on the Sands took the Human League by storm: a furious couple of weeks and they were at the first place on both! The old timers tried to reclaim the leadership, but the Vault Tec Squad failed miserably. Only the mighty Herr Schmerz was able to bring the Bayernhoff Bengals back to te top, for an impressive third Conference title. Well done Destined to die on the Sands, nice to see a new winner in the Premiership!

Premiership

Top three positions

Winner: Destined to die on the Sands - 49 points (10/2/4)

Runner Up: Vault Tec Squad - 46 points (9/3/4)

3rd Place: Bayernhoff Bengals - 42 points (7/5/4)

Minor Throphies

Sprinter: Destined to die on the Sands, Vault Tec Squad, Bayernhoff Bengals, Sons of Brutus

Top Scorer: Destined to die on the Sands

Top Basher: Destined to die on the Sands

Conference

Top three positions

Winner: Bayernhoff Bengals - 51 points (11/2/3)

Runner Up: Destined to die on the Sands - 49 points (10/3/3)

3rd Place: Kingston Kruelty - 48 points (10/2/4)

Minor Throphies

Top Scorer: Bayernhoff Bengals

Top Basher: Destined to die on the Sands

Post   Posted: Oct 01, 2012 - 15:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Well.. two more trophies to add to my Glittering Prizes area for the Kruelty, and finally one that isn't a "Top Ten" consolation color. I'll take my bronze trophy and be very proud of it.

In truth, it would be folly to expect to win the Conference while humanity's greatest champion still lives. Max Schmerz is practically the perfect human player, and I don't wish him harm... do I? Alfo protects him very well it seems. How he manages to make 32+ games in the box season after season I certainly don't know. Rare is the Kruelty player that makes it 32 games. Or 16 games. I really do need to spec more Bengals matches. Well done Alfo. And to the_cursed_one! Impressive. Keep it up guys.

koadah.. do you have to create the new season manually before human games in October count, or can we crack on right away with our human armies?

Thanks for your efforts koadah and OenarLod, we appreciate it.

Goblins as well anyone?

Post   Posted: Jun 22, 2013 - 09:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

how can i join the human premiership? My team "Human Rage" would love to be in. Please let me know how it works this league.

Thx.
 Jump to: