35 coaches online • Server time: 13:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post All Star Bowl!goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Record the length of...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL has openings in the Europe and North American conference. Any coach wanting to take part in season #2 just post a response and we will get you up and running.

Season #2 will start middle to end of Feb.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Dune Raiders VS Howling Jackels is Monday at 22:00 BB time.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 20:04 Reply with quote Back to top

i need one of those end turn thingy games. anyone help?
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 20:08 Reply with quote Back to top

the_cursed_one wrote:
i need one of those end turn thingy games. anyone help?

Ok guys for the preseason clik through match you can play any L team that is willing to just click through the match. It is easier for both KPL teams if the match is against each other. But for coaches having a hard time finding a KPL team then any L team will work if your opponeet just wants to click through.

DO NOT READY YOUR TEAM AND KEEP THEM IN PREMATCH

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to join the North American conference please. I've created a Khemri team (on the understanding that Undead is full in NA).

I've applied to the group: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=763366

Format, house rules, etc. look great!

Cheers
paradocks

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 23:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Deep within a hidden lair underneath the Mountains of Mourn, an iron-cast pot bubbles upon an enchanted flame as a lich works tirelessly for his master assembling and preparing ingredients.

Over the hiss and crackle a voice can be heard..
"They will pay for their deceit and moral corruption. They will pay for their weakness of character, we shall maketh them pay gravely for their dishonesty and deception. Indeed we shall make them experience the richest sensory experience of pain and suffering possible. We shan't rest until their skulls hang above our mess pits. Eternally drenched in the unforeboding odors of those that they crossed. We shall bring famine and misfortune to all of these infidels on a scale which pitiful mortals could not envision in their worst nightmares"
PainState

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 23:20 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
OK guys here is were we stand now.

Season #2 is forming up.

IF you are in the wrong conference please let me know.

KFC: North America 15 are in.
Pallorin
WhatBall
Beerox
Xyon
Synn
Cavetroll
Lorebass
Azure
Honkie
ryanfitz
Mossbeard
SunDevil
miyuso
clemUSA
Khysanth

NFC: Europe 12 are in with 1 ????
PainState
BillBrasky
pythrr
Stanley
Calcium
Frankenstein
Chimp2010
sonrises
easilyamused
the_cursed_one
Tauro
Cryptborn
Mihme ???

Ok here is the updated version.

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2014 - 01:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Mahrak Howling Jackals shut the Dune Raiders out and grind out a 1-0 win, then slog across town to go down 0-1 against the upstart Nobnibbling necro, leaving the inaugural KPL final to be decided by a NON-KHEMRI team!!!

After possibly the longest headline in history, it falls to this reporter to note that the semi-final loss can be attributed to two facts - the mutant, slavering fiend that is Spooge McChasey, and the bizarre choice by stalwart Thro-Ra Dodger.

Late in the first half, Dodger was primed to score an easy TD. The fiendish wolf snoring in the KO box and the rest of the Nobnibblers were half a pitch away. Perhaps he saw his coach give the signal to wind the clock down, or perhaps he had a moment of doubt upon seeing another wolf bearing down, but moments before the half ended, he gathered a defensive cordon and moved AWAY from the endzone!

Of course, the Nobnibblers took advantage and made a last ditch attempt to defend against the inevitable, and by what this reporter can only describe as ill-fate, were successful! Naturally there were calls of bribery, clock-tampering or bald-faced cheating - especially given the history of the Nobnibblers coaching staff - but the halftime whistle blew without a Jackal score on the board...

The second half saw a team of demoralised Jackals unable to stop the (probably illegal) Spooge. When asked to comment, Jackals coaching simply shrugged and mentioned something about going 'back to school'.

Will they return next season with better, more successful plays? Will 'King' Hari finally get that last bit of experience? Will the Jackals surprise everyone with a team of agile Guardians?? Well, perhaps not. This reporter for one, feels the competition will be the lesser for not having such a team. - Lukh Chkra the Unbiased

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2014 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

NOBNIBBLERS!!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2014 - 04:22 Reply with quote Back to top

do we have trophies!!!?

Nobnibblers want their NFC regular season and NFC Championship trophies!

Post   Posted: Feb 04, 2014 - 04:59 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
do we have trophies!!!?

Ooh, and one for runners-up/first loser??

Hmm, Jackals finished 2nd to the Nobnibblers in both regular season and Championships. Bridesmaids, much?

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

KHEMRI PREMEIR LEAGUE FINALS IS SET

Nobnibblers ran rough shod over the NFC all season long and battle their way into the title match. Just one step away from greatness.
BUT

The Bedouin stand in there way. The top CAS team of the KPL, they are taking names and numbers right now. Laying it on thick and pounding you into the sand.

So we got Necro VS Undead in the finals. Khemri had a lot of shots in the playoffs but they all spit the bit and came up short.

Quatar Nobnibblers

VS

ImageKa Sabar Bedouin

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

pythrr wrote:
do we have trophies!!!?

I plan on making some KFC/NFC banners for winners and finalists. Give me some time. I will try and make a KPL champion one as well.

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Programming note

Pythrr and WhatBall listen up!!!

Remember that after the championship match. Who ever wins the match MUST RETIRE THEIR TOP SPP player from their team. He will be given the Elixir of Immortality and ascended to a higher form of undead.

Also the winner will receive the Victors Crown. This crown can be given to any one of your players and will give them leadership and Pro skills. (I did away with the random nature of the award but hey if you like random then it goes to who ever gets the MVP on the winning side.)

The runner up will receive the golden boot as the runner up (the loser of the match) prize. One player on your team will be given the Golden Boot and it will give you the dirty player skill.

Post   Posted: Feb 05, 2014 - 15:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome! Sounds great.

I'm sure the entire NFC will be rooting for Pythrr, just to get rid of that atrocity of a dog he has running about. I would let eh coaches pick their prizes each season.

Thanks.