42 coaches online • Server time: 15:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Irgy

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2011 - 00:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Just thought I'd start the discussion on a completely new and original topic.

I think it's totally unfair that the teams can't start with "The". What if I see the most awesome team name, and want to steal it by making the same team but with the word "the" on the front? What if I rage-quit the elves because the players all got the boot again, but then I really miss the awesome team name I had and want the name back? And what if I want to call the new team "The"? How do I take the "The" off "The"?

Plus the hard drive is filling up with all the save games, wouldn't it be great if the games all had the same name, the name "The_vsThe_" so it replaced the old unwanted saves when I start the next game. I could have so many more pictures of the silly kittens if the disk wasn't full of the stupid bloodbowl saves all the time.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2011 - 00:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Irgy's lost it. Someone sedate him until the migration is complete!

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2011 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I hate this topic.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2011 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Migration complete! Play, children! Play like the wind! I will hopefully join you later tonight.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2011 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish i could THE some team names. its hard to find good unused themes nowdays.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2011 - 01:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Right... moved to off topic.
 Jump to: