30 coaches online • Server time: 08:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?goto Post ramchop takes on the...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Fill the Stunty Grid?
Yes please!
69%
 69%  [ 32 ]
No thanks, I have to fill the Ranked Grid for a fourth time.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
No thanks, I'm busy hopelessly trying to fill the Blackbox Grid. Where are the goblins?
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 46

Pentalarc

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2014 - 10:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and for hte comments with what to do concerning snotlings?

Haven't a clue. . .I'm just trying to completely my line with them so I can put the Anthill Army back on long-term hiatus.

My tanks keep crashing into each other. . .. Smile

To the tune of the "The Casons Keep Rolling Along"

Over hill, over dale
Anthill Army, epic fail. . .
gjopie

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2014 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Grid Update VII

What's New
Selfy74 is now the proud owner of a Stunty Grid badge, after reaching 27% completion, while m0gw41 passes the 75% boundary. Congratulations to both of them. Here is what they have won:

Image Image

There were also quite a few lines completed this month. Albion Fae were completed by luckyjim12 and m0gw41, who also finished off the Pygmies. Mossbeard completed his Chaos Halfling line, and Roland played all the Horrors\' match-ups (they are both also very close to their 75% and 25% badges respectively).

A lot of stunty has been played this month, but not nearly enough if you ask me. Get filling that grid! The Squig Herder line has still not been finished by anyone.

If you want to announce your intention to fill the grid, and have someone else track your progress for you, come and join the group!

Post   Posted: Oct 05, 2014 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers mate!

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

Roland

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2014 - 12:14 Reply with quote Back to top

looking for low TV pygmy
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2014 - 17:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in, how did I not notice this before now??
I've just retired my snotling team and now realised I'm only 2 races short of finishing with them...

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2014 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Doesn't make any difference, those games still show in the stats. Just make anew one and play those two games. I have found that snotlings are my favourite team.

Roland

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2014 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I just filled my squig line \o/
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2014 - 11:05 Reply with quote Back to top

selfy_74 wrote:
Doesn't make any difference, those games still show in the stats. Just make anew one and play those two games. I have found that snotlings are my favourite team.

I know, just hassle havent to make a new team for 2 games, i havent got any interest in carrying them on after that

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2014 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Only two more games to go! Finished the Skryre line too, now I can finally stop playing them. Not an unfun team, just not my style.
Roland

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2014 - 12:50 Reply with quote Back to top

(though it seems I can't win anymore in [S])
selfy_74

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2014 - 19:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if you can't win.....

stamp on some heads!

selfy_74

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2014 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, I need some one to step up with pygmys and skinks to finish my Snotling line. Any takers for 2130 forum time tonight?

selfy_74

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2014 - 17:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I've finished the Snotling line!

gjopie

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2014 - 17:31 Reply with quote Back to top

selfy_74 wrote:
I've finished the Snotling line!

Congratulations! I'll update the group page tomorrow, probably, although I imagine most people now will be focussing on the Nightmare rather than the Grid.

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 11:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Grid Update VIII

What's New
There are two new members of the group this month: Lorebass and mr-maverick. Lorebass has 20% of the grid completed already, but mr-maverick comes in with 37% of the grid, and has earned the right to display the 25% complete badge. Good luck to both of you in your quest to fill the stunty grid!

There were also a couple of level-ups: Roland has now completed 25% of the grid (congratulations!), while Mossbeard powered past the 75% mark and is now on 79%, so he gets the prestigious "Stunty Addict" badge. Here is what they look like:

Image Image

Nobody has yet hit 100%, although TheSyron edged one game closer, with only 2 match-ups still to go. Will he get there by the end of the year?

This month, Roland was the first coach to finally finish the Squig Herder line. Selfy74 finished the Snotling line, and TheSyron finished the Skryre line. Chaos Halflings remain the most finished line out of all the races so far.

Good luck getting those match-ups, and even more so if they count towards the Necromisers Nightmare!

If you want to announce your intention to fill the grid, and have someone else track your progress for you, come and join the group!