45 coaches online • Server time: 17:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Fill the Stunty Grid?
Yes please!
69%
 69%  [ 32 ]
No thanks, I have to fill the Ranked Grid for a fourth time.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
No thanks, I'm busy hopelessly trying to fill the Blackbox Grid. Where are the goblins?
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 46

Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

gjopie wrote:
Nobody has yet hit 100%, although TheSyron edged one game closer, with only 2 match-ups still to go. Will he get there by the end of the year?

I'm currently playing Pro Flings in NN now.
I'd love to help.
TheSyron

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

That would be great! I still need to face Pro Flings with my Snotlings and Squigs, I have several teams with different TV's for both of them. So you can pick a team and PM me or just meet up on the gamefinder.
TheSyron

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2014 - 13:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Just need to face one more brave pro halfling team, any takers? I'll be here all day, just send me a PM or via the gamefinder.

It is however against squigs, so I can't guarantee that I won't maim your team, but I guess that's a given in stunty. Both my Tigers(1700tv) and Blood Mounts(1070tv) are ready to go.

Edit: azzie has been so kind to accept the match-up, so you can find us in the game list!
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2014 - 15:28 Reply with quote Back to top

TheSyron wrote:
Just need to face one more brave pro halfling team, any takers? I'll be here all day, just send me a PM or via the gamefinder.

It is however against squigs, so I can't guarantee that I won't maim your team, but I guess that's a given in stunty. Both my Tigers(1700tv) and Blood Mounts(1070tv) are ready to go.

Edit: azzie has been so kind to accept the match-up, so you can find us in the game list!

I may be able to play tonight.
Though, they're at 980k TV atm...
TheSyron

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2014 - 15:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the offer, but I just filled it! Thanks to azzie, but also thanks to all of you guys.
I'll certainly want to help anyone who needs a rare matchup to find in the future, send me a pm, these days I have a lot of time on my hands.
gjopie

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2014 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, congratulations! That is an incredible achievement. You are the first person to be able to proudly display this badge:

Edit: And what a wonderfully satisfying sight that fully green block in your profile must be!

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2014 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

You are my hero; I look up to you, and one day I will be just like you! Smile

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2014 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

This is so cool! Very Happy
Pentalarc

Post   Posted: Nov 29, 2014 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

gratz on the fill
gjopie

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 12:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Grid Update IX

What's New
Just one new member this month, as we welcome Bazakastine to the group. They have completed 10% of the grid already, so a good start, but plenty of games left to play.

The big news this month of course was the TheSyron became the first coach to complete the Grid, as he finished the Snotling and Squig Herder lines. A massive congratulations to him - that is a huge accomplishment! Have a badge:

Who is going to be next? Duder is currently closest with 90%.

Other achievements were that mr-maverick and Pentalarc finished their first lines, as they played all match-ups with Chaos Halflings and Snotlings respectively.

Good luck filling the grid - get plenty of stunty games in over the Christmas period!

If you want to announce your intention to fill the grid, and have someone else track your progress for you, come and join the group!

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2015 - 16:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty Grid Update X

What's New
It's been a long time coming, but finally, it is here: Stunty Grid Update X. My apologies for the delay - I think we'll move to updates every other month from now on to keep it realistic. Next one in May.

Anyway, on to the update itself: one new member in Leipziger_Waterbowl, who has only played 3 stunty games and completed 1% of the grid, but welcome, and good luck on your journey!

No new completions this month, but a special congratulations has to go to Mossbeard and m0gw41, who both have completed a lot of the grid in the last few months. Mossbeard is up to 98% full, with only some games with Horrors, Squigs and Skryre left, and looks sure to be the next grid-filler! m0gw41 also did well, and is up to 89% of the grid filled.

In his quest to fill the grid, m0gw41 managed to finish the Skryre line, and adds it to his collection. Congratulations also to SkavenLordVinshqueek, who completed the Gnome line.

Good luck filling the grid - and if you're taking part in the Exploding Cup, I hope your opponents are the teams you need to fill those grid spots!

If you want to announce your intention to fill the grid, and have someone else track your progress for you, come and join the group!

Post   Posted: May 04, 2015 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I finished the Snotling line tonight. Also my Snotling beserker is still alive and murdering stuff! Cheers!

Selfy_74: Verified Stunty Leeg Master

gjopie

Post   Posted: Aug 06, 2015 - 15:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Update XI

Two new members this time, flydd (who is just short of the 25% badge), and pubstar (who only has 5% of the grid filled, and all of that stunty goodness ahead of them).

Mossbeard became the second coach to complete the Stunty Grid - a massive achievement, made no less impressive by the fact that another coach got there first! Well done. Have a badge:

In doing so, Mossbeard filled the Horror, Skryre and Squig lines. Duder also managed to fill the Snotling and Eshin lines (and jumped up to 91% complete), and m0gw41 added Gnoblars to his impressive collection (94% complete!).

Well done to everyone trying to get those stunty games in, and good luck filling the grid!

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

After finally played against all 16 teams with Forest Goblin, I want to fill the grid with my two other races:

Horrors of Tzeentch: Eshin (done), Horrors, Pro Halflings, Skinks.

Gnome: Albion Fae, Eshin Adepts, Gnoblar, Snotling.

If anyone want to help, aside of a fun match with a lot of blood and powder, you're welcome Very Happy

Edit 1.
Kalamona

Post   Posted: Sep 28, 2015 - 21:56 Reply with quote Back to top

i have a team from every race, i could help you, but tr is around 1700 in average.
 Jump to: