46 coaches online • Server time: 16:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
A badge for playing a sprint with each of the 8 ARR races should be called...
Ultimate WARRior
48%
 48%  [ 15 ]
pARRty animal
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Not a racist! (and I have a badge to prove it)
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
ARR the king's menz
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
yARR a wizARRd hARRy!
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Three point one fouARRRRRR!
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 31

cdassak

Post   Posted: Nov 13, 2014 - 21:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Will look into that for next update Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2014 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Greetings comARRades,

No change in the top spots this week. Calm before the storm, I wonder Wink

Okostomi's Nuevo Ricos (High Elf) are still sitting comfortable (?) at the top.
gseize's Elf Sauvage (Elf) are 4th and have 10 wins in 12 games but they are hunting for bigger fish, already in the 4th round of FUMBBL Cup!

With the Fling heavyweights, CCSensor's Bluebay Crammers and Azure's Epic Failures of Foresight, tied in tournament action, my own VulgARR Dislay of PowARR (Ogres) are now leading the Stunty race with a 35 point sprint (currently 12th).

DukeTyrion's Wild Cougars (Elf) and OenarLod Zodiac Warriors (High Elf), 31 and 29 points in 10 games respectively, are looking for a strong finish for a good top10 placement or even win the race!

Another sprintARR emerged this week taking the total sprint count of the season to 12:
Timetis Effin' Elf (Elf) 37 points, currently (11th)

In the tournament scene, Kryten's ARRgres have made it to yet another BBB final. Give em hell mate!

CARRy on comARRades...
happygrue

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 15:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Season VI is over! Details and awards are in the first post of this thread!

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 6: ‘For the Box is dARRk…’ recap

The Box may be dARRk indeed, but this was another great 20+ sprint season for the ARR. This time we had 22 sprintARRs (1 Ogres, 4 Flings, 3 Vampries, 5 Pro Elves, 3 High Elves, 2 Slann, 4 Underworld).

I know what you think, first season without a Goblin sprintARR – a sad day for the ARR, FUMBBL and the Blood Bowl world in general, breaks my heARRt Sad

This time it was the season of the Elf, the Elven races taking the two top spots with record breaking sprints.

After losing the title in a dramatic fashion in the previous season, Okostomi's Nuevo Ricos (High Elf) came back stronger than ever and won it with a monumental 58 point sprint, the first title for High Elves after 5 seasons of Vampire and Underworld domination. Gzeise Elf Sauvage (Elf) also had a superb run and a 56 point sprint that would be enough for the title in 4/6 ARR seasons.

In the stunty race it was definitely the season of the fling. 4 strong fling coaches battled it out all season long but in the end CCSensor's Bluebay Crammers emerged victorious, winning the tiebreaker against Azure's Epic Failures of Foresight who needed a draw in their final three games to go top but couldn’t make it.

Did you know?

WinARRs Okostomi's Nuevo Ricos broke the ARR records for most points and most wins in a sprint, 58 and 14 respectively!

RunARRs up gzeise’s Elf Sauvage also broke the record (56 points) for a Pro Elf sprint.

thARRd place CCSenor's Frogs of Box (Slann - Racial winner) is the first Slann team to finish 3rd and only the second to reach the 50 point mark in a sprint

4th place Dunenzed's Project Run ARR!way (Elf) is the first Elf team that finishes 4th and Dunenzed’s best top 10 placement.

5th place Dunenzed's WussballARRs!(Underwold - racial winner) is Dunenzed’s 8th sprint with all ARR races, making him the third ultimate wARRior of our group. Well done mate!

6th place kingvan’s New Vamps on the Blood (Vampire – racial winner) won their third racial title

7th place Wild Cougars (Elf) is DukeTyrion’s first ARR sprint but his second appearance in the top 10 (10th in season 1)!

8th place tmoila’s 2 dodges 1 blitz (High Elf) had their 5th sprint in consecutive seasons and their best so far.

9th place Serenity Valley (Underworld) is Phoenix_Katten’s first ARR sprint

10th place cameronhawkins Lost Children of the Deep (Underworld) marks the first time that the top 3 Underworld teams finish in the top 10

12th place CCSenor Bluebay Crammers (Halfling - racial winner) has 104 Box games with an equal win-loss record (41/22/41)!

16th place my own VulgARR Display of PowARR (Ogre – racial winner) had their second ARR sprint, my first team to achieve that.

Stimme’s Blackbox Cheaters (Goblins – racial winner) had a win over the nasty Slime Barons in their 9 game run.

Grats to all sprinters! See you in Season 7: WintARR is coming!
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Any reason the "all" standings cut off at 25? http://www.cmanu.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/bb/arr/#/sprint/137/-1

Or is that just my browser being weird?

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 18:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, I don't know, but I am sure koadah does Wink

I think it was not like this in previous seasons though...

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

The budget for this project wasn't very big so it's patched together from existing APIs rather than adding anything new. Wink

Basically you need to make the top 250 of all races to get on that overall list.

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2014 - 21:00 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
The budget for this project wasn't very big so it's patched together from existing APIs rather than adding anything new. Wink

That fits nicely with ARR theme anyway. Abandoned, neglected, underfunded but undaunted! Wink

Jump to: