44 coaches online • Server time: 14:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Jopotzuki

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2014 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I just played a game where I had a player with block and guard. I had previously marked him with B for block and now I marked him with BG. The marking went back to the previous B after every TD (if I remember correctly, a couple times at least). Anyone else have had this same problem?
Dominik

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2014 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed that sometimes markings of the previous game werent saved.
tmoila

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2014 - 22:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed you dropped from our game a few times and after those, all the saved markings in that game were lost. Everything from previous games was retained.

Post   Posted: Dec 28, 2014 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed this earlier today filed a bug already: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=bugs&op=view&id=2057

Comment there with any additional info.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2014 - 00:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Often, when I get the "Connection to the server has been closed" message (which happens a LOT lately! And to my oppo's as well), any/all changes to labels revert to the pre-game versions.

Also, the labels all disappear after the last turn - it'd be nice to be able to see them post-game, and also to adjust them for MVP before quitting game.

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
Dominik

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2014 - 01:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Once a player made an interception in the very last turn and the game immediately ended but the interception wasn't shown, instead the game report screen opened.
Is this bug already known?
Smeat

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2014 - 03:39 Reply with quote Back to top

It is if it's reported: https://fumbbl.com/p/bugs

(And it's quite possible that what you saw was not an actual, technical "Interception", but the catch of a missed pass that then scattered.

The diff is that your player would have first missed the Int roll, then the Thrower misses the Pass roll, then the throw scatters to the Defender's square, and he catches that.

That would end the turn, but not show as an "Int".

You'd have to rewatch the game and watch the line-by-line description for exactly what happened.

Got a link to the game?)

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
Verminardo

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2014 - 10:21 Reply with quote Back to top

This is good to note! I think I played part of my last match thinking my Tackler had been taken out, when he hadn't. Ah, these lazy autopilot type coaches, to rely on marking so much. Wink
 Jump to: