41 coaches online • Server time: 16:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Cindy is back?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Harad

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
The team's become skilled vamp heavy.

You say this like it's a bad thing. I think you desperately want your vampire team to be skilled vamp heavy.

I played them a week or so back when they had just 3 great vampires. I agree 6 is probably too many. But I think, that the lack of wins is more because of choices taken to ensure the longevity of players. I haven't got a problem with that as each person must do what they want. For example, in our game I thought they had a good chance of getting a result but sat back with two vampires throwing the ball to each other rather than even attempting to score.
awambawamb

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

If Debog dies, the FUMBBL fairies should ascend him to a Custom Star Player for vamps team.

garyt1

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 18:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Harad wrote:
For example, in our game I thought they had a good chance of getting a result but sat back with two vampires throwing the ball to each other rather than even attempting to score.

Ooh that is low. What has happened to these Vamps. 6 completions for a single Vampire in a 2-0 defeat v High Elves. Though that Vamp is now dust.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Harad wrote:
harvestmouse wrote:
The team's become skilled vamp heavy.

You say this like it's a bad thing. I think you desperately want your vampire team to be skilled vamp heavy.

True story, nothing wrong with the team atm.

Post   Posted: May 20, 2015 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

awambawamb wrote:
If Debog dies, the FUMBBL fairies should ascend him to a Custom Star Player for vamps team.

I second this idea. I guess it is against B and R policy, but Debog would be great as a star player for Strigoyan in [S] and in [L]eague in genreal (leaving it up to house rules),

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 21, 2015 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Well something's wrong, he used to win a lot more with them....didn't he?

I can't see how taking skills to ensure the longevity is a bad thing. Short term i.e. that match, that's exactly what you want, isn't it?
garyt1

Post   Posted: May 21, 2015 - 07:38 Reply with quote Back to top

He has dropped to only playing about 4 matches a day so could be out of practise.