46 coaches online • Server time: 00:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
knightsweats

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2016 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
We're not yet half way in the season, yet I feel some prediction coming up, or as someone named it last season: "The curse of Shraaaag".

NSL Sea of Chaos III is abit easier. The last season's winner and favorite before this season, the dwarves, have had awful lot of unluck, aswell as having faced 2 star players illegally, they are out of reach of the top this season. The rookie Chaos team cowhead's Mount Barak Marauders has surprsingly had 3 wins in a row, making them the favorite to win this season.

And lo, it swiftly came to pass that the Curse lived on as the Shraaaag's most favoured goatherd lost immediately.
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: May 10, 2016 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

it is indeed a powerful curse, i've just lost against tmoila's slanns who completely outplayed me and gave me a lesson in jumping and bloodbowl.
the last game should be a nice little final between the slanns and the humans.
knightsweats

Post   Posted: May 12, 2016 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

knightsweats wrote:

And lo, it swiftly came to pass that the Curse lived on as the Shraaaag's most favoured goatherd lost immediately.

And verily the Curse did continue with the goatherd losing another match along with three players - including the +AG who terminally failed a GFI and the dodger who lethally failed a dodge.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: May 12, 2016 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm happy to see I can affect the tournament even when my team does poorly Smile

Post   Posted: May 12, 2016 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

The curse was so strong that I barely had to do anything. Cowhead's players were so eager to go to Valhalla they were tripping over themselves to get there. Literally.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2016 - 21:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Time for some more random stats.

Srard den Rolige (Trollheim Trixters) has the highest spp (24) among players left for Valhalla

So far this season, Frostheim Ravagers is the team with the most earned spp (7Cool

No team will finish this season with all games won

There are currently 2 super stars and 17 star players. Morkfjord Maniac Mermaids and Clan Microdorf has the most with 3 each

Jari Danglemildew Toivonen has been 213 turns on the pitch, and still no SPP. He has done 74 blocks.

Bazskabak the Strong has run the furthest with the ball (46) without scoring any TD

Post   Posted: May 14, 2016 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

you forgot to say that the Vygrs paid respect to their banner, and netted 43 fouls in 5 matches.

knightsweats

Post   Posted: May 16, 2016 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

awambawamb wrote:
you forgot to say that the Vygrs paid respect to their banner, and netted 43 fouls in 5 matches.

44 fouls if you count fielding a star player as a foul.

Have to feel sorry for Clan Microdorf this season - in three out of five games they had to face a star player!
Doofr

Post   Posted: May 16, 2016 - 19:24 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a pb with the referees in this league...

Post   Posted: May 17, 2016 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I did a thing.
If you do a thing I'll give you a stick!

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=678575#678575

[13:11] <;@Prinz> i can't ban bunny for being funny
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 17, 2016 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Mah helfs have surely lost more gp of players than any other team. We can haz banner? Smile

Post   Posted: May 17, 2016 - 17:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The Order of the Snow King 0-1 Nidhoggstad Firedrakes

The fourth game of the season for The Order was against the superstar High Elves, the Nidhoggstad Firedrakes. A lot was on the line as both teams knew that only a win could give them even a chance of advancing to the playoffs. The teams had met in the second season in a game in which The Order had badly Nuffled the Firedrakes. Jarl Pythrr wanted some payback and hired a master of magical arts to accompany him to the match.

The Firedrakes won the toss and opted to receive. The elves brought a lot of extra stats to the pitch and The Order knew they would be running around a lot. But when two hobgobs left the field for good on the very first turn it was obvious the elves wanted to hit as well as run.
After the Elves cleverly left their ball carrier totally exposed and four dice failed to get him down all that was needed was a few more snakes from the Dwarves for the game to be completely over.

After that the opponent, who had rage-quit earlier in the season when the dice were on the other foot, went completely silent while the dicing continued, ending any interest in the game.
pythrr

Post   Posted: May 17, 2016 - 18:02 Reply with quote Back to top

^^ I don't chat with people who are passive aggressive whiners.

you will remember that we were chatting nicely until you failed a blitz, and then it was 13 turns of whining BS, even when it was 10 v 10 at half time with you having the ball and a 1-1 very possible.

have a nice day

PS: i did not "rage quit". I tactically conceeded in game 1 to preserve my team for the rest of the season as we were taking so many cas. has that strategy worked? yes it has, as we are ahead of you in the division. stop making groundless personal attacks.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2016 - 18:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Tactical concession? We wouldn't stand for those types of shenanigans in the SSL. You Northerners must be a bunch of wussies.

Post   Posted: May 17, 2016 - 18:57 Reply with quote Back to top

How did you get away that? Conceeding is against league rules.

DLE College 7s
 Jump to: