31 coaches online • Server time: 07:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2016 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
zakatan wrote:
small hicap: on a 0 occurence chart (typically failed blocks) it will return a NAN in the % mode.

Doesn't happen for me, but I pushed a potential fix. Let me know.

looks fine now

Post   Posted: Jun 14, 2016 - 23:38
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Dominik wrote:
With chrome I get to see this graphically broken match report:
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3810764

Fixed.
Silent_Hastati

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 04:41 Reply with quote Back to top

It's pretty much perfect now. Only thing I think could be added would perhaps be a list of kickoff events that occurred and what their results were. Sorta enough to make it really a box score. Not sure if that's something that could be extracted from the data easily however.

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 04:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Silent_Hastati wrote:
It's pretty much perfect now. Only thing I think could be added would perhaps be a list of kickoff events that occurred and what their results were. Sorta enough to make it really a box score. Not sure if that's something that could be extracted from the data easily however.

Oh, that'd be perfect.
almic85

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 07:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the responses guys. It really has cleared up a lot of my questions on the mismatch of info between the front page and the dice counter (even with my miscount to 120 blocks).

One more question though. Does the dice counter interpret home as the blue on the left and away as red on the right?

In this game the front page counts SWS as making 52 blocks and Hostile Kiddies making 47 blocks, but the dice counter shows Blue team (I am assuming SWS) as making 51 blocks and red team as making 52 blocks.

Error could be due to Skitter Stab-Stab making stabs instead of blocks and throwing out the numbers.

Again thanks for the update it is fantastic for seeing how much I managed to luck out my opponents by.

If you're interested join the Fringe
cdwat

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

My nested tables are now stretching across the whole screen instead of wrapping (on both Windows/Chrome, and ios/Safari).
The BBCode is being interpreted differently, is that a deliberate change?

Example

Bio template here.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 16:53
FUMBBL Staff

The bbcode is being interpreted perfectly the same. It's a consequence of a CSS change that's on that page. I'll fix it later today.
ArrestedDevelopment

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 16:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Candlejack wrote:
Wrestle is actually not counted in the successfull or failed blocks as i only regarded blocks that caused armour rolls for that.

Ah!

That explains discrepancies in successful blocks etc, when for example, your opponent -3dbs you multiple times, but never actually rolls less than a push.

(to me, that is pretty damn successful. And annoying when you're trying to score with an ogre Wink )

Last edited by ArrestedDevelopment on %b %15, %2016 - %17:%Jun; edited 1 time in total
cdwat

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 16:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Christer wrote:
The bbcode is being interpreted perfectly the same. It's a consequence of a CSS change that's on that page. I'll fix it later today.

Thanks Cool

Bio template here.
Christer

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 18:37
FUMBBL Staff

It is now later. Enjoy.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

ArrestedDevelopment wrote:
Candlejack wrote:
Wrestle is actually not counted in the successfull or failed blocks as i only regarded blocks that caused armour rolls for that.

Ah!

That explains discrepancies in successful blocks etc, when for example, your opponent -3dbs you multiple times, but never actually rolls less than a push.

(to me, that is pretty damn successful. And annoying when you're trying to score with an ogre Wink )

There is a different standard of success with stunty to be sure but what a pain to program Wink
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 19:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Silent_Hastati wrote:

+1

That would be awesome.
Is it possible to do easily???

Post   Posted: Jun 15, 2016 - 22:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Match report pages looking great!

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2016 - 17:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Love the stats and would like to know if its possible to get turnovers also? Not counting a TD as a turnover of course Very Happy
Candlejack

Post   Posted: Jun 16, 2016 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Brio wrote:
Love the stats and would like to know if its possible to get turnovers also? Not counting a TD as a turnover of course Very Happy

hm.. yeah.. could be possible. i have to think about that. at the moment i am working on a few other things i want to add (some considering requests made in this thread Wink) so it will take a while until i get to that.

Jump to: