39 coaches online • Server time: 09:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
gumbi

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

The SWL Gentlemans Picnic continues its reputation for cold blooded death and destruction when the soccer playing nancies of Gumbeast United and the slightly more serious Archfiends of Atrocity when both teams matched up on the field a slightly larger than normal skeleton whipped off his cloak and revealed that he was RAMTUT III master of PAIN and DESTRUCTION OF BODILY FUNCTIONS, in reply the Gumbeast United squad played their traditional game of hacky sack to the roaring of their fans, with star thrower Norbert Kardos showing the team just how agile he has become recently.

The first half was bad for Gumbeast, putting up little effective resistance for a touchdown in the dying minutes by the Archfiends. This made recently turned skeleton Rudolph Hayward VERY angry, as he rushed forward and dived at Xeclixyltutu 'The Mouth of Horror'. They were both carried off the field in a pile of bone and bandages, as they were reassembled it was clear Rudolph would never be the same, after a scare with a missing leg bone Xeclixyltutu was back on the bench.

In the second half the Archfiends struck quickly, catching the Gumbeast side unprepared. In retaliation Norbert Hámos put his fist through RAMTUT III's face. Seconds later Edward Worraker tripped onto Ugezowogeb 'The Slayer of Souls', taking him out permanently, ref Charlie 'Blind without my glasses' Snailpace had lost his glasses and sent the innocent skeleton off to think about his actions. Emergency repairs with some spak-filler and plaster of paris had both the mummies back to fighting fit. The half was a bash fest from here, with skeletons taking hit after hit, and mummies racking up their cas counts. The game ended as a cocky Anders Hansson took a swing at Xeclixyltutu 'The Mouth of Horror' and was beaten down by the rookie mummy. This shocked ball carrier Johnny Saywell who had been waiting to pop the ball under the posts and he forgot to score as the whistle blew.

Deaths: Nawopxi to an enraged Marvin Buffington

1-0 ARCHFIENDS!!!
Satans_mechanic

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Shocking scenes today in the locker rooms of up and coming Amazons Forza Ferrari after a disastrous 5-0 collapse to the slippery wood elves of Flitter Mice. To add insult to injury up and coming line babe Jordan found her self on the wrong end of a lethal block from Treeman Woody and has shuffled from this mortal coil as the seventh victim of this seasons Gentlemans Picnic

Coach Stan McKhanic was least scene entering the Amazons locker room wearing nothing but leather bondage pants and carrying a heavy whip as well as other unnameable instruments (not in this time slot anyway).

No Team Representatives where available for comment at this time.
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2004 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Baked Goods Industry Downturn predicted....

Yes folks, this nights Picnic game between the evil twisted donut avoiding Zen Adepts and those valiant lads of Mr Whippy's Donut Boys didn't just see the boys defeated and out of the picnic, it saw two of the teams stalwart devourers tackle there last lovely treats.

Sadly #9 Togo Boffin and #7 Stewy Lambroth will never eat there allocated match payment of Donuts with Custard Filling and Strawberry Ice again. Two poor lonely chewy sticky treats sit uneaten this night.

Ah well, waste not want not..mmmmm.....mmmmm...<gulp>.............

This is Bob Borc signing off for Channel BB!

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2004 - 01:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Tonight at the Gumbeast United clubhouse the Gumbeastians celebrated the hall of fame entry of their most talented lineman, star skeleton José Jaime Vasconcelos during his soccer career he was an outstanding winger, and this performance has been carried to the blood bowl pitch. While he has remained unrecognised by the MVP system, he has been with the club from the beginning and given his all whenever called upon.
Snorri

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2004 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

And we're down with the Kazikam in the Krasherz lockers post picnic quarter final.

"Lemme at 'im!" Kami bounces uncontrollably off the walls and its all da ladz can do to steer him in da direction where he can do the most damage. No point stopping him, once he gets wound up like a ball and chain flinging a fanatic around, all you can do is let the whirlwind pass.

Kami's ire for once isn't directed at da ladz for their fancy footwork or their glorified cuddles. This time the manic glimmer in his eye has been feverishly reserved for the chap coachin the Australian Crawlers. Not only did he put Kami and two fellow star players on the deck with a slyly planted virus, but in his incapacitation, Kami's had to put up with the endless tirade's streaming from da coach's box next door.

In fact, what looked to be a fairly easy game, turned into a damned difficult scrap very quickly. The effects of having three of their best knocked out with a virus was only compounded when the team's star Bob, Bombastik was wrongfully arrested for "Unrepetentant Persecution of Cane Toads" in da newly formed swamp (course we're not denying his guilt, just the wrongful nature of the law). To make matter's worse, da mekanic (apot) had been slipped a brew that left him running around in a dithering frenzy attempting to fix every halfling he could find. Everybody knows ya can't fix halflings....

Still, the lads came out all fired up at Kami's indisposition. Stormed the line and had a rollicking first half. Except they really never took advantage of a numerical superiority and as such the Crawler's came out unscathed in the second half. That proved to be their loss...somewhat ironic. A great first half, but failure to consolidate left them badly bruised in a poor second half and was probably the key factor in the match. Too many soft games recently! The ladz ran out of steam in the second and third halves, couldn't teach puppies how to sit and were dazzled by some blinding moves by the crawlers every time the Krasherz looked set to score.

In da meantime, Kami has made it to the gaol and illustrated to da guards there that size only matters if you think it matters. Bombastik was kindly released and Kami's demonstration ended with Bombastik having a thumping time with all....just to confirm that size really does matter after all.

After a long day, all's well that end's well. They may have been dissappointed by the fickle winds of fate - specially the ones that decided the game on the coin toss. And especially at being ousted just as the picnic rollicked past the entrees into the exciting drama of the main banquet.

Nevertheless, it wasn't long before before all was forgotten. Persecution of cane toads is, after all, a serious task that demands all of one's focus and attention...
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Oct 31, 2004 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome BloodBowl Fans Everywhere to Channel BB!'s 7th Season Preview of the Southern Wastes League Premier Division

This is Bob Borc reporting from our Channel BB! studios here at the Great Southern Stadium on the eve of the commencement of Season VII.

Well Bloodbowl fans, its promising to be a huge premier season with 8 very powerful sides to contend the season. Has there ever before been such a showcase of superb talent and skills as these 8 mighty teams.

Gumbeast United are the lowest rated side using the Channel BB! TR/STR system with 212/205. Never count out a good Khemri side though, because the whole side have been there, done that, and have the T Shirt to prove it so to speak. This bunch of bones and cloth wrappings are a real power house nonetheless and to be much feared in this new season.

Carlton United who some say are League Commisioner Twahn's nancy pancy boy favourites are rated 234/226. Not bad for a bunch of Humans. With the likes of Duke Snakefield and Gordon 'Flash' Lau the team is ably led and never to be discounted.

Warlizards rate out at 235/222 going into the season. This solid crew of Lizardmen have been solid performers in previous seasons and hopefully will do well again giving much entertainment for you the fans.

Maniac Mammalians II were last seasons SWL Premiers but disaster struck during the Gentlemans Picnic which saw them treated most ungentlemanly and it is a sore and sorry lot who will take to the field for the first game this season with a rating of 239/145. These Wood Elves have seen better days. With the majority of the team carrying at least some injury and 120 SPP Catcher Acinonyx Jabatus just one in a long list of missing their are many rumours that this teams days are numbered at least as far as premier is concerned. Heres hoping they can hang in there for one more season, taking it one game at a time.

Zen Adepts are another team that failed to escape the Picnic unscathed and will be missing Br. Concentration for the first game of the new season, explaining their rating of 242/202 . This band of dour Chaos Dwarves and their Hob-Gob lackeys though look set to persevere and carry on seeking victory and universal oneness.

Lord's of War Since coming under the coaching hand of Head Coach BloodReaper these remarkable High Elves have gone on a rampage to prove they are truly the masters of a little green field. The Lords's are carying a few injured palers on their roster who all hope to still make the field, however it is looking less and less likely for some. This team is still highly rated though at 244/216 and should continue to do well with such devil may care talents as Lord Malice, so long as they continue to avoid injury and play at their superb best.

Slumbering Skink are yet another team to have felt the brutal effects of the Picnic and this is reflected in their rating of 251/213. As the other Lizardmen side in premier this reporter for one is eagerly looking forward to this teams clash with the Warlizards. Nothing like playing for a home crowd to bring out the passion even in these coldblooded ones.

Southside Stone Smashers widely rumoured to consist entirely of Coach Sandune's bastard love children are without doubt The Team in premier this upcoming season. These superb athletes are rated at 255/266. With not a single player carrying an injury of any kind going into the season, don't be fooled, they may be just Dwarves, but this team is looking like it is going to have real long legs. forget about a force to be reckoned with, these short stout lads are just simply The Force in the Premier Division. Any side thats comes away with a win, hell even a draw, against these lads will have to have played a superb game and had the favour of Nuffle, in a very generous mood.

Well thats the teams in profile for the premier this season, I now give you over to the panel for special comments. And its a big welcome to Mr Whippy, league representative, bakery proprietor, famed coach of the Mr Whippy's Donut Boys and general know it all about Bloodbowl, who is heading the panel for tonights show............

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2004 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Bob,

Well what do we have here? Four Conference Divisions... North, South, East and West... what sort of names are those? I'd be callin' em Chocolate, Strawberry, Custard and Jam if I had my way!

Anyway, so how do these conference leagues work? First place gets promotion is what! That's right if you don't get first, then you get dang stuff all! .... mmmm stuffing.... mmmmm

Sorry, where was I! That's right, first place gets promotion... everyone else gets to please themselves. Sounds harsh, but thats what the SWL is all about right kids! Being harsh! Harsher than a stale donut left at the bottom of the box.... that's harsh I tells ya's!

So who will be first? Well in the North, I reckon those damn Dwarves have it sewn up. Dang! I hate dwarves! But I guess we must let em play... who'd take care of all dem gobbo's if we didnt! I'm tipping the <b>Dastardly Dorfs</b> in a close one with their cousins from <b>Adelaide</b>. Should be a cracker.

In the Deep South, we have a whole lot of dat daddy marrying sister type stuff happening.... and thats just plain wrong! This Conference is damn tight and those pesky Norse from the <b>Blue Mountain Dragon</b> (can't stand there coach by the way) will be sniffing and snuffling and whinging like dey always do, but for mine, I see the <b>Black Crowes</b> taking it out with their ballads and their gonads.

Sorry ladies Wink

In the East, its a scary place. The dark things lurk here and the undead have come to roost... I hear Zara the Slayer may be getting a permanent house here on the East Coast as the dead un's fall all over themselves in an attempt to win. But unfortunately for all concerned, the <b>Karraz Krushers</b> should take this one out.

The sunny West aint that sunny, and I see another grueling grind fest here... (where are all the elves!!) I am tipping those horrible Khemri the <b>Archfiends of Atrocity</b> to take out this division. And I'd also like to pray for those dashing gals in the Ferrari's... may you rest in peace.

Well that's it! I've said my piece. I'm off to pick up my boys some Donuts after another fine win tonight...
ClayInfinity

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2004 - 13:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Black Crowes 2 def Blue Mountain Dragons 1

In a very tight and entertaining match, the Crowes defeated the Dragons on the bell to take an early lead in the South Conference. These two teams, tipped by famed league commentator and Deputy Commissioner Mr Whippy to fight out the South Conference title, put on a great show.

There were two near deaths each and plenty of entertaining ball movement, but unfortunately for the Dragons a mounting injury box resulted in a weak defensive line which proved costly.

Dragons team management also announced that long time star lineman for the Dragons Kat Oombah has retired after a long 40 game career. Dragons team management have been concerned for some time that their roster is ageing and this is the first of many lineup changes by the looks of things.

Signing off from the Deep South,

Ima Tosser.
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Nov 02, 2004 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Ed Harsh here for Herd and Hoof Magazine

And thus it begins dear readers. With a whoop and a hollar and a constant humming from one weakend Mino.the Black Crowes have stated their intentions at the start of Season 7! 4BH 1RIP...oh..and a 2-1 Victory over former Premier champs Blue Mountain Dragons! The kids are rightfully fired up as they realize with the impending breeding season soon upon them this may be their last shot at glory! Almost half the team are sporting Mighty Blow and any attempt at finesse has been abandoned....they are going to maul their way to the top. This promises to be a bloody nightmare for the South Conference. Stay tuned for more gory details as this season rolls on!

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2004 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Bob Borc 'ere ladz.

Ya know, hangin' out in the dugouts ya get to here lots of curious things wot dont usually get linked. Team secrets and all I spoze. Like da Twahnlow's. Where did it go, or they go? Why hav' they been lost? Do all the new ladz really think Twahn is just a little mental in his ravings about it?

Well, I may not look much of sleuth, (despite my slender figure!), and I may well be a whole lot more brawn 'dan brain, but sometimes lookin' as ingenious as a fence post has its moments. People trust you with titbits and random musings that this 'ol orc dinna forget. After a long while wez had enuff info to go walkabout in search of Twahnlow's long lost artifacts and found many of them we did!

Most of em had just been accidentally lost in the frenzied travelling between matches. Like da golden arrow, found bent out of shape and bein used as a boomerang by some tribe out in da sticks. Others we ain't got no hope of retrievin, like the copper boot that broke "Chainsaw" the Minotaur's broad grin. According to all reports no-one was game to retrieve it and we ain't seen the mad bull ever since.

Anywayz....to cut a long story short - the Twahnlow's are coming back! Me and da Goonz have managed to scribble some notes on the contenders each week - you can see the latest runnings at

Twhanlow's Ladder

Last edited by Snorri on %b %10, %2004 - %04:%Nov; edited 2 times in total
JoeKano

Post   Posted: Nov 08, 2004 - 23:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Southern Wastes Tournament Report.7-8th November 2004 Carlton Crest Melbourne or
Da Ladz Trip to Da Big Smoke
or
Wot Da Krusherz did at Da Big Comp

It wuz raining az we didz all getz on a da new fangled empire thingy, da hot white smokey cart. We woz goings to da big bunch a games to see'z what we could do. We woz looking forward to it. Big Coach Kano had 'igh 'opes we wouldz kick many butts and break lots of tings, so we proceeded to do dats. Dat Club Car was aptly named...

Soz, wes got to da Crest Bloodbowl Field and piled outta da smokey cart and wents inside and da coach got us registered and picked up our kit. Me and da other Big Orcs 'eadbutted to see who would wear da 1 and it woz me, Bash Um dat won it soz i wore da 1.

Our first game woz against Coach Twahn's Norsadamen. For Humies they'z tough rightz. Theyz carried da ball cross for da TD's twice compared to us none'z. But we broke one of dem and put im off the pitch for mosta da game. Dem Norsademen are goodz ladz. We likez dem and theyre uniforms were goodz looking.

We eared some a da other rezults of da first games. Shadow's Shadow Ratz won 4-0, Dem Dwarvies of Coach Elan pounded they'z opponentz, as did some lizardmen.

Game Da Second me and da ladz played some high elves Coach Ozjesting had brought along. For a bunch of panzies they'z woz tough gits. They'z killed Moldem Da Lineman, wit a pointy heel throughz da eye, nasty cheaters, and broke another of da ladz for the rest of da game. Butts we broke one of dare ladz and we both scored a TD each. Tough games so far.

Game Da Third was against da Shadow Ratz who for the third time in a da row scored four TD's. Dis time gainst us, last rd against some Lizardmen. But we'z did bashes them for it, putting three of dem in da bin for mozt of da game. Satisfyingly crunchy.

Dat woz de end of Day da One. So's me and da lads went outs and got smashed and did some smashing ta gets fired up for da next day.

Da next day our heads were very sore and we did get to da Crest and find our first opponentz for da day had changed overnight from a bunch of wossie elves to a bunch of big ladz wot looked a lot like us, and indeed dey were, it weren't just all da beerz we drunk. Dis was most disconcerting and cost us a reroll due to our bad habitz of da night before. We played dem other orcs and we each scored once, and we each kicked one lad offa da field. Woz a good punch on of a game but mosta da ladz were very unda da weather gotta say so by da end we also had four sleeping it off in da dugoutz. If not for da nightz drinking we mighta stopped dat TD. Would we do anything different next time? Nup, woz fun.

We's Heard it was gonna be a big matchup next round between the two leading teams, Shadow's Ratz and Elan's Dastardly Dorfs, both teams having been very hard to beat for anybodiez.

Butz we had Gamea Da Five to play. Dis was some High Elves of Nick Nmoran. Dey was tough elves to play, and were andled flawlessy in their skillz i gots ta say, but Nuffle was not wid dem, 'e woz wid us as we wacked two of em outta da game and scored twice to dere one of each. Da ladz woz 'appies now, we had won.

We eared that the Dwarvies beat da Shadow's Ratz senseless and won 3-1 buts wot woz funny was dat da next rounds da final and dese two had to play againz. Wow. We had a scratch game against dem same orcs we played dat morning and showed dem, on accountz dem beingz New'z how to uze a Troll to toss a gobbo, but da trollz slammed da gobbo into da turf and da gobbo didna wanna try it again straight away. We won dat one but we had to put da boot in on a little chainsaw wielding maniac who tried carving up me Brudderr Crush'Um. Fortunately we ad Varag Da Goulchewer wid us at the time and he put da boot in and punted da little runt offa da field.

In da final the Rat'z turned around and won with 4 TD's again, atleast officially dey won. Personally as the Dorfs had done likez morze dan 12 caz's to im in two games we a knowz who we reckonz won. Dem Dastardly's are tough dwarvies, i must admit grudgingly, butz they'z didna playz uzzes so we willz never knowz for surez.

Wez went omez having had a good timez in da big city at da big Southern Wastes Tournament. Woz a great venue and it woz lotz of funz. Dere were great prizes too for da winnerz and some of da winerz who were not so winnerz but almost da Winnerz. We'z hoping to see'sz more of da Lad'z of da southern wastes there Next Year!!!

Wouldz also likes to say a big tanks to da sponsors and organizers who canz be foundz here

Last edited by JoeKano on %b %17, %2004 - %05:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
Toonie

Post   Posted: Nov 09, 2004 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok so what's that? I speak into this thing here and look into that thing over there. And what's that about following the lights?
Floor manager gives a signal then points and says "your on"

"Welcome to the North Conference News File,I'm Lars Nielson former Angry Asgardian Star blitzer and compare of the show"
"What a start to the SWL Season in the newly formed North Conference with displays of both finesse and brutality!"
"First off there was the game between the Brisbane Boncos and Good Old Days Returned with sibling coaches Miyuso and Drokmar pitting their skills against one another."
"It was good day for Drokmar and her human charges picking up a 2-0 victory,but was soured a little with Good Old Days player Neal Craig picking up a niggling injury."
"But the match of the round had to be between the Adeladide Anvils and the Wicker Men,the Anvils should of found this easy going but ran into all sorts of problems."
"Coach Covertfun must of said something to really inspire the Wicker Men as the undead horde came out and beat senseless their more fancied opponents."
"Grabbing a 2-1 victory and dominating the casulaty count which saw the death of the Anvils lone troll slayer on the field,Thorin."
"Anvils coach Rennigeb was speechless and couldn't be contacted after the match for an interview,coach Covertfun on the otherhand was pleased at the performance and was looking forward to the round 2 clash with another dorf team,the Dastardly Dorfs."
"And speaking of the dorfs they came away with a very costly win,downing my old team the Asgardians 2-0,but at the expense of star blitzer Perverse and up and coming blitzer Maladjusted,who died on the recieving end of blocks by the norse blitzer duo of Unger Van Klieber and Lars Fenrir."
"Coach of the Dorfs,Elan has now issued a grudge against Asgardian coach Toonie for taking away 2 of his healthiest players and leaving a team of injury-ridden has-beens who are well past it."
"After the match we caught up with coach Toonie who quoted as saying "We showed them we can get up in the faces of the best of them,but there is still room for improvement in the teams offense." He was then seen going into the dressing room with a very large stick."
"I can assure you that the boys will learn to be more careful when it comes to picking up the ball!"
"In our last game of the round we have the agility of the Flitter Mice up against the reptilian antics of the Horny Toads."
"Toads coach Xzcion will really have to delve deep into his bag of tricks for round 2 after a lacklustre performance by the cold blooded ones,getting trounced 5-0 by the wood elves under the guidance of Beefygoodness."
"The mice even managed to put 3 of the Toads players out for round 2 in a display of total dominance."
"So that is the wrap in the North straight from the norse's mouth,this is Lars Nielson telling you how it really is."

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2004 - 03:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Well goat fans it with out hesitation that I say the the Dark Elves of the Southern Waste Warriors are amongst the luckiest little blackhearts we have ever seen play! Never before have the Black Crowes been subjected to such an OUTRAGEOUS display of Nuffle led shenanigans. Dodgeing, dancing, prancing, leaping, and all other sorts of hoop de loo as you'd want to see on a Blood Bowl field.
It was a classic Crowe match until the last 2 plays of the game. The Warriors recieved and scored as Elves are wont to do. We returned the favour to end the half. A 4 turn strike to start the second half almost seemed enough to win. BUT with the ball back in hooves after some quick defense, and seemingly safe at the start of the Warriors 7th turn, the play to amaze all plays took place. A Witch Elf (whose name shall NEVER be muttered in our hallowed dugout) Jumped up...dodged through a TZ, dodged again...ran across the field...doged INTO 2 TZ's and blasted the ball carrier with a 2D AGAINST block! The ball fell into the crowd who promptly HURLED it deep into Crowe territory. The kids got back in what appeared enough cover to keep the ball safe against the only 2 Elves who had movement. But a blitz failed to dismiss the threat and the horned idiot dropped the rock. So on T8 A dodge to a 1D blitz POW!..a dodge to a pick up the ball, 2 GFI's TOUCHDOWN and the draw!...oh..and did we mention the last 2 turns were played without ANY re-rolls?!? AND to top off this humliation of a draw a squadron of Mighty Blow and Claw caused exactly NO casuallties all game. Despite having the majority of the biff! Bleak times for the kids. But one thing is for sure...they will be MIGHTY pissed off come round 3!
Until Nuffle unleashes his next sit-com on the boys my dear readers we are signing off for now.

Black Crowes 2 vs 2 Southern Waste Warriors
Elan

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2004 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

DASTARDLY DORFS RETIRE GRACELESSLY

Game 2 Season 7 - Well Sportsfans, as expected the number of niggling injuries prevented a comeback from this mightiest of teams, with the game held up for 4 turns when the faithful Dorf fans realised just how bad the injury toll was. A total of only seven Dorfs went onto the pitch, and three of them were relative unknowns ...

Within minutes of the opening drive, the six remaining lads walked off the pitch in disgust, preferring to retire after seeing Dastardly nearly Serious Injured (SI, -1AV) apothecaried and then, with the Doc barely off the field and Dastardly catching his breath, fouled and Seriously Injured (SI, -1MV) by disrespectful Undead Dirty Playin scum - all because there were not enough Dorfs to assist him. Gesticulating fiercely at thier last opponents, the lads decide to toss in the towel.

Slimey of course took the walk-off badly, quitting the team in disgust ... but he was always a biy icky. The other players kicked the living crap outta him in the locker room later, tattooing several rude words on his forhead, including "You can't quit if the Team retires - Dopey!!"

Coach Elan said few words, other than "Who's got the tickets to Tahiti" and, when questioned by Commissioner Twahn about his status as a Southern Waste League Coach, he stated only "I'll be back!"

Dastardly, Captain of the now defunct team had only this to say when thjisa reporter caught up with him in the duggouts ... "Damn that hurt! I am too old for this $#*!"

Sad news, sportsfans, sad indeed. The rumour mill will now start up - when will Coach Elan return, and fielding what sort of team? Damn shame about the Dorfs - they coulda been contenders!
ozjesting

Post   Posted: Nov 17, 2004 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

After the indignity of last weeks draw, the mighty Black Crowes got back to buisness with a 2-1 win over the Fyord Frollikars. There was a definite focus on damage as their blocking numbers were well up on last weeks performance. While they only managed 2 BH...a key KO against the Frollikars QB was enough to keep him out for the remainer of the game and limit any real attempt for the Norse boys to gain the upper hand in the 2nd half. The fans have once again responded by signing up for memberships...thats 2 increases in 2 games against Norse types...Crowe fans LOVE to see those half naked snow bunnies on their back with horn marks in their chest. Now it is but a matter of time til the big Skink hunting season which awaits us in round 4. Til then dear readers.