54 coaches online • Server time: 00:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kaiowas

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2017 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

hi there,

My opponent took his last action of the game to try and pick up a ball in T16 of this game:

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3885265

on my side, the game totally froze and i did not see the result of this. I have seen it has uploaded to Fumbbl successfully on the site, but had I won (and therefore had as chance to reroll winnings) this could have been properly problematic
easilyamused

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2017 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

In the scheme of things a missed winnings roll is nothing. But this was probably caused by your connection timing out, it has happened to me before, annoying if you rolled a 1 on winnings but not the end of the world.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2017 - 21:31 Reply with quote Back to top

oh agreed, but a missed winnings rolls could hold up the game from being uploaded because the prompt would be waiting?
garyt1

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2017 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

If you had won instead of lost, and your connection froze, then you would have to get your connection working and log in again. I would think the winner would especially want to get the result registered. Quite unusual to disconnect between your last turn and the winnings roll prompt. If the loser disconnected the winner should still be able to click the prompt.

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2017 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

hi there, it was not a disconnect
tussock

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2017 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Effectively it was, if your client freezes the server sees it as a disconnect after a while.

If you win the game, the server waits for you to reconnect to ask you to re-roll winnings, I've had it do that for me. If you lose the game, your opponent can re-roll winnings without you and the result will upload without you rejoining, I've also had it do that for me. The game does not bug out here.