82 coaches online • Server time: 23:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Admins are iditos
Admins are great
40%
 40%  [ 50 ]
Admins are biased and unfair - corrupt!
13%
 13%  [ 17 ]
Admins are ok
46%
 46%  [ 58 ]
Total Votes : 125

Cortelll

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Everytime I had a problem they fixed it very quickly. I don't know where you got the concept that they are inept. Christer has been the man with all my teams, bugs, and all the problems that I have caused him. They have all been patiente with my computer inexperience and always have shown to me that they cared about their website being better each day. About the goverment I live in the United States, so I am sure my goverment will never hold any information about anything....

Vamps Group
Flaymin

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Go away. Please!
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

This thread is pointless. I vote we just bash peikko like we've been doing in several other threads.

That lousy troll... with his wee beady eyes!

Wink

Btw, I voted they are unfair and corrupt.. I know because I bribe them to not ban me!

Last edited by BunnyPuncher on %b %18, %2005 - %14:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
MorbidDeath

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir - are we talking about the SMAE scientists that receive heavy salaries from a)the government or b) the same scientists that receive heavy salaries from their companies that sell the drugs (that the governement taxes). oh i see those scientists.

yeah well if you think a multi-billion dollor/euro making company will publish facts to stipulate something works better than THEIR products - then you are obviously EVEN more stupid than i gave you credit for.

lol. Kepp it coming Mezir - you are amusing people here with your lack of intelligence.

And talking of multiple accounts - It was you Mezir who gave me them.lol. You gave me silverleaf didnt you???? And now you make something of it - which was your mistake - as you confirmed it in the first place!!!!

haha you are not very bright at all are you!!!

go on edit this if you must - I know you hate the truth of your actions being seen.
TRY thinking man!!!
lol

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:07 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I think they're doing a good job. Only thing that bothers me is that there is no one in approver channel. I thought there were more approvers made a while ago, seems like there still aren't enough of them Smile
and if you are also gingerbreadman, then both accounts can be banned imo.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

I love conspiracy theorists.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

MorbidDeath wrote:
no what admins dont like is a well structured argument that is logical and makes sense

Like saying your an idiot without explaining why you are of this opinion ,

I believe you are also the person who likes to complain that your luck sucks when you fail one dodge in 6 with unskilled elves ,

If you have a specific objection to something the admins have done why not talk to them , or in the time honored response that admins use to answer complaints like this , "F**K OFF ANY MAKE YOUR OWN WEBSITE, CU*T "

Which you may say doesnt reallly answer the question as to what the thread asked ,

There Human Beings they'll make mistakes they'll swear they'll laugh they''ll call you a knob-end. But in the end as long as they continue to keep the site running there doing a good enough job for me , please rembember that there are also quite a few admins here and saying there all Idiots is the equivelent of an Admin saying "All non admins are ungrateful Monkeyspankers who need to get a life" , when were not all like that
quota

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Let me start by congratulating MorbidDeath for his ability to stay on topic in his own thread. Being from Denmark, and living in France at the moment, I know ABOLUTELY NOTHING about the American Government hiding documents about AIDS, and neither do I care; even less so in a thread about something else.

About the topic. Making a fool of yourself by posting an incoherent thread lacking both arguments, examples, and aiming extremely broad is just sad. I doubt that all the admins have been assholes to you, and if they had, I imagine your request have been unreasonable. But, that doesn't matter, cause you never gave us any reason to believe in your post. All you did was vent, without giving any background information for your anger.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Why oh why did I bother to click on the link to this thread?

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir as usual you try to avoid valid arguments with a little dry humour - once again showing your inability to reason something through.
nazerdemus - CU*T????lol.
Go and kiss some more butt boy - you know you enjoy it.
Oh speaking of cherry-pickeing ^^`^^^^^^^^^^^^.lol

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:15 Reply with quote Back to top

The moon landing was fake! You hear me!

However there is always an economical interest which comes first in big companies - how would they otherwise ever have become BIG in the first place. Dog eats dog. But it is kinda offtopic here I would say.

Ohh the admins are doing one fine job imo. I just never got all the doubles and +stats I requested Sad

Last edited by Zsarts on %b %18, %2005 - %14:%Jan; edited 3 times in total
Flaymin

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Go away. Please!
DonKosak

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes heinz, you are a nasty cherrypicker - we all know Wink
Nachtogen

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

I go with Flaymin...if you don't like it here, go away, you won't be missed. If sth bothers you, try and talk about it, not just make another name calling post.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2005 - 14:20 Reply with quote Back to top

hmm...i thought you left Morbiddeath..but it seems you came back to post this. How very strange.

I´ll refrain from posting what i think about some admins, and just say that if they weren´t there i wouldn´t be able to waste countles hours on playing online BB. End of story. They do a good job.

M