66 coaches online • Server time: 14:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Feb 14, 2005 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

<i>The leaders of the allied Pact races have agreed that it is FEAR of their powerful teams that has seen them declared "broken" and increasingly shunned by the xenophobic races of the LRB. With the LRB teams clearly defeated, the debate over greatness has lead the allied teams to look amongst themselves to find which Pact is the greatest in the entire Blood Bowl world - <b>welcome to Battle of the Pacts!</b></i>

Format:
The format is based on the Stable league and the Rivalry of the Gods league.

- Participating teams must join or create a Stable of 4 teams.
- The races allowed in each stable depend on whether they align themselves to either Good or Evil. Chaos Pact teams can only play in Evil stables, while Old World teams can only play in Good stables. The neutral Lustrian teams however may play in either Good or Evil stables.
- Any stables of all-Lustrian teams must declare their alliegence at the beginning.

Allowed teams:
- This group is open to Unranked Chaos Pact, Old World and Lustrian teams only.
- There is no team TR limit, but the combined TR of each stable must not exceed TR600.

Stable Match-ups
- Each round stables of different alliances will be randomly matched. Matches between stables will be based on TR (ie the highest TR team in Stable A plays the highest TR team in Stable B) If it is not possible to order any matches by TR, the group staff will allocate random matches.

Depending on the level interest, the exact format may change but if interested then join up. Any comments or suggestions welcome.

You can use this forum to arrange your Stables.

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 13:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Whatssa matter? Pact teams only wanna play LRB teams? Come on! Join a group where you won't be hated (quite as much anyway) Wink

Post   Posted: Feb 16, 2005 - 13:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I´m there...just gimme a day or two to whip together a stable.

M

Oh well...more than a day or two actually. But we´re ready now.

coaches :

Mithrilpoint
Bogh
Heinz
DonKosak

We´re playing evil..
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Feb 23, 2005 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Come on...i´m sure some fumbbler´s out there wanna join this.
Oh yeah..bump btw...

M

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 20:13 Reply with quote Back to top

This tourney is still looking for pact teams (especially Old World and Lustrian)! Where are you pact coaches when we need you?

Post   Posted: Feb 28, 2005 - 20:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Pad - This idea was done a year or so ago (cant remeber if the league was called Axis and Allies or if that was another league).

Anyway, the Old World teams dominated and the Lustrian teams got destroyed. Pact was in the middle. This may be a reason for the low level of interest.

Mully

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Gents I would like to take a swing at this but I don't have anyone particular in mind for a stable. I was wondering perhaps if there was an Old World stable willing to take in this stray soul.

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2005 - 20:03 Reply with quote Back to top

We can sort out stables later (I don't have a stable yet either!) once we have enough teams. Until we get at least 16 teams it's not going to be worth starting.

Group members: Please spread the word about the tournament to other coaches who might be interested. There aren't that many pact teams and recruiting for leagues ain't easy without being able to use the news.

Thanks,
Pad

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2005 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew there was a reason i built a Lustrian team. I'm a good guy, honest! But i don't mind where i go.

Brad
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2005 - 01:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Myself, AlcingRagaholic, Miyuso and Axemurder would like to enter as a stable.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
FUMBBL SMACK

Post   Posted: Mar 06, 2005 - 01:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, what the heck...I wasn't going to join yet another tournament (I'm already involved in several, and managing the E.L.F. takes a lot of my time as well) but I'm not finding games for my OW team, so I reckon I'll join for now. If time constraints get to be too much, I'll finish out season I and then quit, so don't worry about me dropping mid-season.

Post 16 Posted: Mar 07, 2005 - 07:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Our stable is Evil! Twisted Evil
Just check out our teams' themes if you had any doubt.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Scorecard of Evil

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2005 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok so I have entered - young chaos team - just need a stable to join - also have noob lustrian team I could enter!!
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2005 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Well we're slowly getting the numbers up so let's start getting those Stables organised!

We now have two confirmed Stables for Evil although we still need a couple of their teams to join. I've started a Stable for Good (Good always prevails... right? Confused ) Any takers?

Post   Posted: Mar 07, 2005 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, just the last member of our stable to apply with his team, then we´re good to go.

Btw, BB-pad, are you gonna do round write-ups UMT-style? Love those.

M