33 coaches online • Server time: 01:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2005 - 15:49 Reply with quote Back to top

BadMrMojo wrote:
Quote:
Sounds like an admission to me...

I prefer to call it using every trick in the book. Afterall, there is no need to do the job yourself when you can get some evil grunts to do it for you..and enjoy themselves.. Twisted Evil

*bump* 1 more good stable wanted! Check out the group page for more info!
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Apr 18, 2005 - 18:01 Reply with quote Back to top

The good news? Good has prevailed in a resounding 10-1 victory!

{ edit: The bad news? I'm a crackhead and we don't have 3 complete good stables yet, even though I thought we did for some reason. Nevermind that silliness, we still want 3 more "good" guys! }

Now if only the rest of No Stinking Evil and IKEAprettatori would get their butts in gear and finish up our round (hint hint).

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2005 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

It has been proved: lawful humans, pansy lapdancers and fat dwarves don't know how to play with a ball with spikes on.

The evil 3-1 victory

The wicked IKEAprettatori will crush No Stinking Evil Twisted Evil We're just waiting for the Hellbound Punishers and Vile Thang to finish the job. We're just waiting... and waiting.....waiting..... *bump*.... come on - play those games....
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: Apr 25, 2005 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Just to let you know that I'm on me holidays now until about May 9th. AlcingRagaholic has kindly agreed to back me up and start the 2nd round 2 fixture (Sexist Sociopathic Sadist Society vs No Stinking Evil) when Round 1 ends while I'm away. If I hadn't messed up and given 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks for Round 1, I would've been able to sort meself. Rolling Eyes

See you in a couple of weeks. Mr. Green

Cheers,
Pad

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2005 - 14:55 Reply with quote Back to top

The Evil 3 herd are gonna stomp all over those sickening do-gooders of Good 2, aren't we guys?.... "YEAH" <Loud bleeting>

However, whilst chewing the cud, I did think it would be nice to come up with a better name for us bad boy goats in Evil 3... what shall we be known as?... think of a name that will chill the very soul of those pesky old worlders... Smile

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2005 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing that you will be stomping on are the spoils of your own defeat.

I must admit that the name-thingey is something that has bothered me a tad as well. I mean - Good2 isn't really a name; 2Good would actually be better despite sounding like a bad sequel. Any suggestions?
Wotfudboy

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2005 - 20:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Cyric and I were mulling over "Ambassadors of Misery" as our stable name... Smile Just want to hear what our other two members think! Razz

Perhaps Good2 can be "Pointy ears and Beards" :-p
Mithrilpoint

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 09:55 Reply with quote Back to top

So..how is it going you ask? Excellent i answer! Because IKEAprettatori are now up to 2 wins and a draw in our battle against No stinking Evil. Only game left in that matchup is bogh vs. slick(get it played!) and there is no doubt in our mind that we´ll be victorious there as well. Arr! IKEAprettatori WILL take this round and sell our crappy furniture to all of you, so watch out!

M
heinz

Post   Posted: Apr 27, 2005 - 10:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Ya - what Mith says! For the horde!

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2005 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Mithrilpoint wrote:
...Because IKEAprettatori are now up to 2 wins and a draw in our battle against No stinking Evil...

The awful truth of the matter is that it's all my fault.

In the very first game of the tourney, I failed utterly and merely tied with the higher-rated Chaos Pact team. As such, the rest of my stable was appalled to the point of shock and the results of the following two games were not really losses, rather the team was protesting my failure to handily defeat the opposition.

What? You didn't think you could actually win a game if they were honestly playing against you, did you? How ... quaint.

I take all the blame, but that means you can hardly take the credit.

Razz

- BadMrMojo (Master Martyr}

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 22:03 Reply with quote Back to top

MATCH RESULT : http://fumbbl.com./FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=740556 (Haven't figured out how to do links yet in posts, yet can on team sheets!?!)...

Anyway, I gave praise to the Gods of Chaos, by securing the first points for our "Ambassadors of Misery" stable (Evil3). Despite trying to throw the game at various occassions, I came through against a depleted opposition, more by luck than judgement! Read our match reports for more wafflings! Smile

Post   Posted: May 08, 2005 - 20:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Again all that the Crossbreeds manage to produce is a draw against the pitiful forces of evil and the coach has been keeping the team in practise ever since - see some of the details regarding the thrilling match here
Amon242

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

When is the newest Stable, Albators Friends, going to be worked in?
BB-Pad

Post   Posted: May 11, 2005 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure how to bring you guys in as at the moment you are the 4th Evil stable and we've only got 2 Good stables. If we can get a 3rd Good stable up and running, I can bring you in but at the moment it looks like you might have to wait until after Round 3 - i'll probably scrap the intra-alliance matches and move straight into Season 2.

Post   Posted: May 19, 2005 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

The deadline for Round 2 is approaching (22nd May) and a number of games are still to be played. Would you let me know if you are no longer interested in playing this tourney or just having any problems arranging a time with your opponent?

Thanks,
Pad