27 coaches online • Server time: 03:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ijmcf

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Forgive me if i'm not up to date on the LRB 4.0, but is it correct that Mummys and Bull Centaurs both have General skill access?
GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:17 Reply with quote Back to top

ijmcf wrote:
Forgive me if i'm not up to date on the LRB 4.0, but is it correct that Mummys and Bull Centaurs both have General skill access?

Yes
GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:18 Reply with quote Back to top

screech wrote:
In the setup section it says you have to set up 11 players, but in the Q&A section on pg. 61 it say,
Q: Do I have to field 11 players (or my entire team if I have less than 11 available)?
A: No. The only restriction is that 3 players must be placed on the Line of Scrimmage. So you may set up 3-11 players at a kick-off.

That Q&A is old and needs deleted as its been overruled. Thanks.

Galak
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

The "Example of Interception" on page 22 has a couple of typos.

First of, the agility/Interception chart shows:

Agility 1 2 3 4 5 6
Int Roll: 6+ 5+ 4+ 4+ 2+ 1+

Also, it says Griff has an Agility of 3, and is trying to roll a 5+.

Z
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Same problem on the TTM on page 23.

They all say interception roll for some reason.

Also... where's Hubris Rakarth?

Z
GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Tinkywinky wrote:
In the faq it says that big guys can take general traits which they cannot.

Had to find the out of date FAQ for this one ... thanks tinkywinky.

Fix that needs to happen is:
"Q: Are there any restrictions on what skills and traits a Big Guy can pick if they roll a double for a Star Player roll?
A: No, they are treated just like a normal player. This means that if they roll a double they can choose Strength traits or General, Strength, Passing, and Agility skills (or Physical mutations for Minotaurs, Nurgle Beasts, and Rat Ogres)"
Aconite

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Only a small one, but the redded text in the shadowing skill (page 36) is the wrong font size for the paragraph...

(Brad Osberg)
Aconite

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

...and the box listing skills (page 37) has a copy & paste error with the physical traits and racial chracteristics sections - they are both the same...

(Brad Osberg)
thorazine_shuffle

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Typo in the Handicap table:

63-64 IRON MAN: ... (do not roll of Injury).

... should this be 'do not roll for injury'?
dagda331

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2005 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if this is actually a mistake or if I'm just reading it wrong, but the description for a vampire's blood lust appears to indicate that the vampire is affected by it every turn - limiting him to a move action and biting a thrall every turn - that can't be right, can it?
GalakStarscraper

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2005 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

dagda331 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is actually a mistake or if I'm just reading it wrong, but the description for a vampire's blood lust appears to indicate that the vampire is affected by it every turn - limiting him to a move action and biting a thrall every turn - that can't be right, can it?

No its missing the opening sentences about rolling a D6 when you want to take an action, and then what happens based on your rolls. So that needs added. Blood Lust only triggers on a 1 on the D6.

Galak
CorporateSlave3

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2005 - 01:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is in fact the same in older versions, but it always seemed to me that 'passblock' skill should include a note that it does not allow a prone player to stand up (since the rules for standing up don't seem to specifically state that this can only be done as part of an action on a given player's team turn, just that it costs 3 MA). Maybe I'm splitting hairs here, but I can picture a rules lawyer in Table Top arguing this point...

Oh, and, erm...the, ah, section on 'ageing' is still there...I beleive you meant to delete it...

(hey - I had to try! Wink )
Cortelll

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2005 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Of For a Bite is not the the Racial Characteriestics box, page 37, neither is described in page 36, between Nevers of Stell and Pass, also, if you could talk to a few people to change it to the old OFAB rules it will be Great Smile, prob not possible though Smile
Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

Vamps Group
Lamoron

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2005 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Minor thing:

The description of Dauntless reads "the Dauntless player rolls two dice and adds them together", maybe it should read "rolls two d6".

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2005 - 02:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Page 53: Humans get four throwers and two blitzers. Interesting.
 Jump to: