22 coaches online • Server time: 03:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

All who wanna follow to the teachings of Nuffle are welcome to the siege of the almighty god.
Inside on the #nufflechan there will be people to teach you all about possibilties and if you want to.. you can join the priests and teach others the words of nuffle.
Jinxed

Post 14 Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice. I can carbomb a whole lot followers of the bastard in one go there... Razz

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 21:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Why does Nuffle have your tackle/mb/9av dwarfs get riddled and decimated with casualitys. Yet, allows your mb-less, 7av Vamp team to decimate others? Does Nuffle have a strange sense of humour.

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Darkwolf wrote:
Why does Nuffle have your tackle/mb/9av dwarfs get riddled and decimated with casualitys. Yet, allows your mb-less, 7av Vamp team to decimate others? Does Nuffle have a strange sense of humour.

nuffle does not allow your dwarfs to have a good life cause you put them in frontline... at least their only sense of living is to stand there on the frontline to get hits...
and the 7av vamp maybe made to one or other blitz at last... if you are strong its not that hard to get some causalitys...
you are a lucky guy so dont argue with the god
Hiway

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

as far as i am concerned...all my teams play in hope of nuffle PERMANENT demise, and influence over these games. I spit on Nuffle.

Hiway spits on Nuffle!!!
Frankie

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 22:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hiway wrote:
Hiway spits on Nuffle!!!

Me too! Burn the god of the fools! Evil or Very Mad
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hiway wrote:
as far as i am concerned...all my teams play in hope of nuffle PERMANENT demise, and influence over these games. I spit on Nuffle.

Hiway spits on Nuffle!!!

this will weather help you to play better or worser... just your soul wont be free
Topper28

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 22:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I join? Sad
mstrchef13

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2005 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Dwarves are Nuffle's chosen ones, and he hates elves most among others.
G_Force

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Physically and verbally assaulting Nuffle in irc has become part of a prematch ritual which has seen me go 3/0/0 ingames since i introduced it.

origami

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 01:41 Reply with quote Back to top

G_Force wrote:
Physically and verbally assaulting Nuffle in irc has become part of a prematch ritual which has seen me go 3/0/0 ingames since i introduced it.

Nuffl is an chaotic, angry god. He spreads his blessings and smitings randomly, without caring whether you curse him or praise him.

Despite this, my elves still feel the need to sacrifice a dwarf slave to Nuffl before each match. It may not sway the Lord of the Bloody Pitch, but it makes the team feel better. Wink
Thadrin

Post   Posted: Apr 17, 2005 - 10:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Praise ye Nuffle, for he is truly the one and the six.

You know about the Refomed Church of Nuffle over at TBB don't you?

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 07:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Of course Nuffle has a sense of humor. He allows my skaven to face a horde of orcs filled with mb and dp, walk away with only a bh. Then turn around and in consecutive games vs mb-dp-less ELVES, get smacked for 7 cas each game, including 4 RIP and 2 niggles...

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 07:28 Reply with quote Back to top

i despise nuffle. why not throw all some dice in front of our screens and compare the results? no to nuffle, but yes to fairplay. im a dice atheist!

Post   Posted: Apr 20, 2005 - 08:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Praise Nuffle!

Nuffle is the One and the Six! Nuffle is the POW and the Skull!

It's just a matter of view of life. Some people focus on the things that turns out right and others on the ones that doesn't. So has the Reformed Church of Nuffle and Nuffle Blasphemers Association been formed.

Soren - Back Judge, The Reformed Church of Nuffle
 Jump to: