20 coaches online • Server time: 07:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who sould be inducted into the FUMBBL Hall of Fame in the Coaches Category?
Aequitas
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Buskopanz
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
Celyn
1%
 1%  [ 3 ]
CopyCat
7%
 7%  [ 12 ]
Csonti
9%
 9%  [ 14 ]
Cusi
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
deathgerbil
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Flix
5%
 5%  [ 8 ]
Malthor
10%
 10%  [ 17 ]
Wuhan
22%
 22%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 155

EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Apr 26, 2005 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

The nominations have been gathered and evaluated by the staff of the Hall of Fame. Here's the list (in alpahabetical order) of the Top 10 Coaches. Voting will begin on May 1st and run for the whole month.

I've included a brief comment indicating why each Coach was selected. Additional comments/lobbying are welcome at any time. They will be compiled to create a suitable entry in the Hall of Fame for those who are inducted.

Coaches
Aequitas (for his chaos obsession, attention to detail, and graphics)
Buskopanz (you have to see it to believe it)
Celyn (3 monthly championships and overall amazing win %)
CopyCat (amazing # of games and sportshmanship)
Csonti (great tactician)
Cusi (friendliest coach)
deathgerbil (Carnage King)
Flix (Faction King)
Malthor (FUMBBL Cup and X-Cup runner up)
Wuhan (the best and most infamous fouler around)

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %01, %2005 - %21:%Jun; edited 2 times in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 04:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Vote Now!

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 10:47 Reply with quote Back to top

vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote

"Now that's an esophagous!"
Smegish

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 10:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Well he left before I came here, but I still know of the Legendary Wuhan, the coach who makes some of the toughest FUMBBLer's need a change of underwear at the mere mention of his name.
blitzwing

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 10:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I respect all these players and teams, but FUMBBL hasn't been around long enough for a hall of fame has it? Hasn't FUMMBL only been around for 3 years?

Anyway, I vote for Wuhan. He is just so damned cute with his eyepatch and his foul song. For a while there, I really did think he ran a fouling training camp in poland.
MadMarx

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 11:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Buskopanz for hall of fame? Hell, lets nominate George Bush as well. Maybe Stalin. And in the you have to see it to believe it. Hahaha. C'mon, we all know what his category is.
thesquig

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 12:01 Reply with quote Back to top

He's a role model for many fumbblers MadMarx Wink

MadMarx

Post   Posted: May 01, 2005 - 19:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, thats why i bought Wow. Im quite sick of some things happening around here.
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: May 02, 2005 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I would have voted Wuhan or Deathgerbil, but voted Cusi even if I bever knew him. but he should be the first to be selected whatever.
angelface

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 10:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe Cusi should be out of this category since his place here isn't up to poll results, he is someone above all that.

And, hmm, apropos of some other candidates, does hall of fame mean that you can be a blockhead, but at least do it for long since?
JanMattys

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Where is my name in the poll????

...Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 03, 2005 - 10:39 Reply with quote Back to top

im missing Fischerking on this list or CircularLogic for simply being great players AND good sportsmen. Watching their games is always an inspiration.
PhilMan

Post   Posted: May 08, 2005 - 13:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it was a toss up between Cusi and Wuhan really, but i went for Cusi in the end, wuhan is legendery and his name will live on as a phantom in the #fumbbl, but cusi should just be rememberd as he is.

"Best Bar in This Street"
Smess

Post   Posted: May 08, 2005 - 14:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Was a bit in doubt between aequitas and csonti, went for Csonti for his superb playing style.

Also, I'm seeing some names there that don't deserve it, but hey, that's just my opinion.
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: May 23, 2005 - 23:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Just over a week left in the voting. Make sure you've voted in all 4 polls:
Builders
Coaches
Teams
Players