49 coaches online • Server time: 17:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Magnus

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 17:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I want to play my game NOW! Shocked
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 18:09 Reply with quote Back to top

My match lineup this season in the cosmos was to play human, necro then 5 skaens back to back. i Want to play them all now so i can kick your furry rat asses Twisted Evil

My next opponant is away 10days but i hope he will come back before deadline as 5 points for the forfeit does give me SPP for CAS when i rip his team up and no SPP or bonus points for all the TD will will get against his empty pitch.

Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 19:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Magnus wrote:
I want to play my game NOW! Shocked

It looks like that your opponent Rasfahan is around. Contact him and schedule the game Very Happy

Only 4 (out of the 20) games remain to finish round 3!

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 21:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Played it and my Lhemri proved themselfs once more. Rolling Eyes to bad we are in the middle of the season, otherwise I should have switched to a new team, or is that possible at all? I want to play a team that has NEVER been played before in 5 star
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Magnus wrote:
Played it and my Lhemri proved themselfs once more. Rolling Eyes to bad we are in the middle of the season, otherwise I should have switched to a new team, or is that possible at all? I want to play a team that has NEVER been played before in 5 star

sorry but you can't switch your team. The races that has never been played before at the 5 Stars are Amazon, Halfling and Dwarf!

There is a Dwarf team waiting to enter the league.

Last edited by Captain1821 on %b %11, %2005 - %21:%Jul; edited 2 times in total
Magnus

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 21:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Can I make a new team and apply it, and switch after this season?

EDIT
Damn there was such a team already submitted, but it seems to never been played though. Ohwell, I'll just wait a few more weeks and perhaps, I change my mind and stick to the Unlife Wink
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 11, 2005 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

You can do that but your new team will have to begin from the asteroid division. You can only have one active team.
Every of this can be found in the rules at the league page.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

After a particualr hard, bloody, and short game, my last opponent retired his team after conceding... The new replacement team got his league points, but shouldn't he at least lose the 5 points for the concede? Correct me if I'm wrong, haven't investigated any further, so I can be wrong, not unusual you know Wink

/Magnus
cwebb

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

it was cut short by my my GR getting BHed on the first gfi in the game. With that kind of luck and only one player left on the field, playing was useless... I could have had 16 guys and all of them would have been killed or killed themselves by gfi, or dodging or just trying to put shoes on
Magnus

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

LoL, true, especially that shoe thing. And I can understand the frustration, even the concede Wink BUT what I want to know is if the guy that filled in for your team is going to lose the concede -5 points or if he's going to stay as no3 and me in the fourth place, I have to admit that I really want that 3:d place Wink

Btw, gotta buy shoes without shoelaces Wink
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 14:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The rule say: " If you concede in a game you take a -5 points penalty." It is you, not your replacement. Magnus, I believe that you have good chances to pass the new coach since his new team will face developed teams. Smile

Also another rule say: "Coaches that drop out or retire their teams before they complete their games for their division or play-offs are banned forever from the 5 Stars League and their names will be posted at the hall of shame. Also, their mothers will recieve a message about their shameful action."

I'm sorry cwebb but you entered the black list. It doesn't matter if you have 5 or zero players and bad luck. The rule is clear.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, Cap Smile Fair enough, now I just have to pass the others, and get my well deserved advancement to next div Very Happy lol
Captain1821

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 14:29 Reply with quote Back to top

SHIT! I JUST DID A TERRIBLE MISTAKE!!!!!!

EVERYONE, I'M SORRY

I'LL TRY TO FIX IT.

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

We have a chance to get this fixed. Until then, DO NOT RETIRE YOUR TEAMS!

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2005 - 15:00 Reply with quote Back to top

You silly silly git
/action Smacks Captain1821 in the back of the head for this mistake