16 coaches online • Server time: 06:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you keep this team?
Yes
48%
 48%  [ 38 ]
No
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Stop whining
42%
 42%  [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 78

Slick

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 00:02 Reply with quote Back to top

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=178603

First game was great but a SV got a niggle and apoth failed also GR rolled a double for his first skill but aged a niggle also.

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted yes because right now candlejack has a messed up bunch of wood elves that you could play Razz

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

My opinion, Buy a lino and get on with it. If the next few games pan out ok you are well away, if you get crushed then you've lost nothing really.
oh and try not to pile all your spp onto that runner, he wants replaceing when you get the chance.

Betty

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 01:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone else see a retired team with 11 uninjured players, who have a 1/1/0 record, an apoth, FF 10 and rolled doubles on 2 out of 4 skills. If you ask me that team has (had) a pretty good shot at its next game and plenty of future. It might not be the most fantastic start, certainly with some bad luck, but still, bit of a waste surely. I was thinking you could start again with Vile pestilence (spelt right) but someone's already tried that team, retired after 3 games with 12 uninjured players, so that's out the window. Here's to Vile PestilenceAgaIN_897

Injuries don't show up in retired teams do they. Missed that one. I'll eat some, but not all of my words.
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

celas wrote:
I voted yes because right now candlejack has a messed up bunch of wood elves that you could play Razz

How many times do I have to apologize?

Sniff...

Z
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Why the hell where they retired? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
JanMattys

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

You just had two many players. Two niggles? bad luck. Still, if you think you can play injury free skaven you are an idealist.

STRUGGLE ON FOR YOUR TEAMS! ALWAYS!

Post   Posted: Jun 26, 2005 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

That's just sad, retiring them. My Skaven went into their second game at 94/92, with only 9 players. I'm sure there's been much worse.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, next time you think about retiring a team, think about playing my no-tree flings with them instead!

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 16:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Well it's too late to turn back now. I only made them to play a friend anyway so I believe a huge WHATEVER! is in order.

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

That brings a question to my mind.. Why did you ask us for it then? Gotta love these meaningful posts....

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 18:35 Reply with quote Back to top

some of you don't seem to know, that you don't see any injuries anymore, if you retire a team Smile
that's why so many retired teams look that good, nobody knows, how bad the players were really beaten up Smile
AlcingRagaholic

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 18:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Slick has reaffirmed his intellect several times in AND out of chat... how many actually thought he would stick with it?

Z
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I still say people should just play my no-trees flings! Only caused 1BH and 1RIP last game.... I did have 5 in his KO box by the end, probably a factor in my win...

Post   Posted: Jun 27, 2005 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Scurn wrote:
some of you don't seem to know, that you don't see any injuries anymore, if you retire a team Smile
that's why so many retired teams look that good, nobody knows, how bad the players were really beaten up Smile

I AM SURE you did not click on the link? He had 11 healthy players. You name that beaten up?
 Jump to: