56 coaches online • Server time: 17:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Deadmonkeys

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 00:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I just registered and i just want to say hello and don't mind me. I'm just a Deadmonkey. I will say, i have just gotten back on to Blood Bowl after 2 years and that is a long time. I've only played on game and after that my friend gradute leaving me with nothing to do, so i hope i can have fun on here. If you have any question, just ask them.
G_Force

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

hey dead monkeys, grab a drink or 2 and come join us in #thepub for fun gaming on the fly

there are also many other fun leagues for you to try but start out in #thepub. group page Drunk & Disorderly

Freezer2k

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 00:31 Reply with quote Back to top

hello

edit: you can join #Addicted_to_Bloodbowl_and_of_course_Alcohol as well if you want Wink we got no group page, very few members but when there is someone actually in the channel it is allways great fun

Last edited by Freezer2k on %b %08, %2005 - %00:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 00:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey there and welcome to FUMBBL. I hope you'll enjoy the site and the people here, who will be more than happy to help you with any questions you might have concerning the game or FUMBBL itself (some more than others). Try checking the user guide or search the forums if you have any doubts or want to learn some tactics - chances are that someone else have asked the very same question that has been forming in your head before. Chat is another good place to learn new stuff.

Best regards,
RedFish
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome aboard to both Deadmonkey (saddest nickname ever, I think) and Freezer2k (most ... erm... 1985-ish nickname ever, I think).

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the world of FUMBBL, Deadmonkeys! Smile

If you are looking for something resembling a tabletop league (but on a slightly larger scale, as we are talking of the internet Wink), I would recommend the Unranked division tournaments. There are lots of advertisements on the Tournament forum as well as the Groups page.

You might wish to get a few practise games in after having such a long break but it's always good to know there are lots of leagues here in FUMBBL. Most of them require you to play one match every 7/10/14 days, so make sure you can allocate the time for it before joining one....and be prepared for occasional timezone difficulties, as an OnLine league means your next opponent might be from the other side of the globe!

Personally, I am hosting the Grudge league. Click here for the recruitment thread.

mymLaban

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 01:44 Reply with quote Back to top

welcome have fun here.
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi! Welcome to the world's most adictive free game. Razz
Wukong

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 02:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome, good luck and have fun!

I'm looking forward to re-killing your undeads! Twisted Evil

(Oh my god! A cherrypicking reflex! Shocked )

No seriously... we're all friends here.
Nice to have you on board.

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 04:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Wukong wrote:

No seriously... we're all friends here.

Of course we are!

Damn elfbowler... Rolling Eyes
*grumble grumble grumble*
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 08:50 Reply with quote Back to top

don't forget to post about how hard it is to play BLOODbowl Wink
Macavity

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2005 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Man, I've really missed some important posts here.... Ignore everyone else. Play Ranked!!! Against me!!! I have VERY soft teams, like my world-famous No-Trees Halfling team!!! Everyone else is mean, play against me! (assuming I ever get into chat again)