28 coaches online • Server time: 01:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 09:00 Reply with quote Back to top

alternat wrote:
MrMojo wrote:
those berlusconis...

luckily enough, there is only one of them.

Well, by the look of the state of things in italian economy, there are many of those "berlusconis"- parmalat, fiat, etc.... Weird country. Why can't they play by the rules like all the other europeans?

(Excluding evyrything south of switzerland and east of austria.)

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 09:33 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
boy those berlusconis make me laugh.

that's because you don't live here.
Crying or Very sad

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, by the look of the state of things in italian economy, there are many of those "berlusconis"- parmalat, fiat, etc.... Weird country. Why can't they play by the rules like all the other europeans?

By my point of view, there are two answers to your question:

1) simply answer: Italy is the country with the most silly and corrupted people of Europe...beware of those mangia-spaghetti!

2) complex answer: Italy is one of the most complex country in all Europe: for instance political differences (after WWII in Italy have coexisted the chief of Catholic Churh with the strongest Communist Party in all western countries), economic differences (the northern regions of Italy are one of the top economic basin in europe while the southern ones are the worst), historicall differences (untill the middle of 19th century Italy was fragmented in to small states, each one with centuries of it's own history) exc......make of Italy a very unruling country, with different interests not only among the various social classes but even in the same social class. Theese differences connected with a selfish behaviour that most italian people have (even if it's contraddicted by the point that Italy is the the european country with most voluntaristic association) make italians very suspicious toward eachother and most of all toward their representative (political or what else), which oblige them to follow a moral conduct by laws that they don't recognize as their own (sometimes rightly but most times without any good reason). If you are a normal italian citizen this kind of behaviour has small consequences (maybe you could drive the bike without helmet or drive the car talking to the cell), but if you are Callisto Tanzi maybe your behaviour could bring a financial crack of Euros 14.000.000.000!

Of course this is only my point of view and all my critics don't make me stop loving my country (mandolini's soundtrack, please! Wink), even if with the actual politicall class is a very hard task! Berlusca your time is over!

PS: anyway I don't think that the dominant and politicall classes in other European countries are so much better than our!
Ironik

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:12 Reply with quote Back to top

--->Pies
<--- frogpies
over there cheese pies
Ironik

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:16 Reply with quote Back to top

WERTHOR wrote:
Well, snip

Of course this is only my point of view and all my critics don't make me stop loving my country (mandolini's soundtrack, please! Wink), even if with the actual politicall class is a very hard task! Berlusca your time is over!

PS: anyway I don't think that the dominant and politicall classes in other European countries are so much better than our!

Would be about time WERTHOR.
Point is that finnish gov't... well, who cares about Finnish gov't? Maybe the lemmings?
Ok I am just being as harsh as Mr Mojo was.
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:31 Reply with quote Back to top

WERTHOR wrote:
1) simply answer: Italy is the country with the most silly and corrupted people of Europe...beware of those mangia-spaghetti!

And frutti di mare!

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Ironik wrote:
Point is that finnish gov't... well, who cares about Finnish gov't? Maybe the lemmings?
Ok I am just being as harsh as Mr Mojo was.

Well, how is that scandinavian countries are by far the best countries to live in, according to multitude of life-quality studies? Well, and Switzerland, but that's a very scandianvian country Smile

I'm not harsh, I'm only being provocative.

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:34 Reply with quote Back to top

I had no doubt you would have preferred the first answer, Wink
MrMojo

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a simple man, I prefer simple answers. I was once in Italy and oh boy, you even drive funny.

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:36 Reply with quote Back to top

1) Is pizza a cheesepie?
2) Does everybody like pie?
3) Is it legal to feed the troll?
-Buur

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:
I'm a simple man, I prefer simple answers. I was once in Italy and oh boy, you even drive funny.

Not only, here in Italy we make other funny things: we use to play our mandolini very loud all night long and we are also very proud of our black mustaches! Wink
Arcon

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:52 Reply with quote Back to top

MrMojo wrote:

Well, how is that scandinavian countries are by far the best countries to live in, according to multitude of life-quality studies? Well, and Switzerland, but that's a very scandianvian country Smile

I'm not harsh, I'm only being provocative.

Oh, right, I enjoy to visit these countries quite often, but so far, only in summer. I guess the studies you are talking about were created in the summer months, who would love those dark and cold winter months.. hu *shudder*
Very Happy Very Happy

Buur wrote:
1) Is pizza a cheesepie?
2) Does everybody like pie?
3) Is it legal to feed the troll?
-Buur

1) yes
2) yes
3) yes
Buur

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

1) yes
2) yes
3) yes

2 rigt answers out of 3 not bad.....
DONT FEED THE TROLL!
-Buur

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

@Buur: Not even pizza? I know it was bad to give it beer, and I will have to live with that, but pizza?!?

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)
Gran

Post   Posted: Sep 30, 2005 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

<SERIOUS>
@WERTHOR: Good summary. I really enjoyed reading that.
</SERIOUS>

Today Is A Good Day For Someone Else To Die!
-- (Terry Pratchett, Feet of Clay)

Last edited by Gran on %b %30, %2005 - %15:%Sep; edited 1 time in total
 Jump to: