17 coaches online • Server time: 05:09
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Did you also like it
Yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Like it and going to join.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

CjTaylor

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2005 - 18:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I heard that the Fumbbl premiership was going to be shutdown after an FA cup tournament due to lack of playing, so i asked Brownrob if i might be aloud to take a very minor of his rules change the words a bit and create this group from it hope you all like and join it its fun. AND QUICKER> The group will have two divisions and winner and runner up of division two will be promoted and bottom two from division 1 will be relegated.

Link
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=2859

Thanks
Bear-Bryant.

Last edited by CjTaylor on %b %23, %2005 - %23:%Oct; edited 1 time in total
G_Force

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2005 - 18:40 Reply with quote Back to top

are you planning 2 divs then? the reason the Prem was limited to 20 was something about that being the max size allowable for a round robin tourney.

If you sort that one out and then want to send me a PM i will forward it to the prem group as i suspect the hardcore of the coaches would like to play in that format again (if it will be smoother this time).

CjTaylor

Post   Posted: Oct 24, 2005 - 12:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there hope you like and hope for more coaches to join. Come on all races apart from skaven, dwarf, choas dwarf and Khemri taken and no Pact teams from the start.
 Jump to: