15 coaches online • Server time: 06:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Do you really love me, Redfish?

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 21:18 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm with RedFish, Amazons vs Dwarf matches are not a great problem, and they are scarce in the open sistem and needed in tournaments.

Abuse of the open sistem, either to win or to get the best cas ratio is worse, may be, but mostly to the abuser, who is somewhat losing part of the fun and thrill.

Make an elven team and join E.L.F., it really helps people stop whinin Smile
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 21:19 Reply with quote Back to top

a good game has to be stuctured in a way that trying to win results in the most fun... i think bloodbowl is a real good concipated game, so you got the most fun if you try to win.... so... dont play zons, dont play dwarfs
but if you play zons dont challenge dwarfs
if ypu play dwarfs try to challenge zons....
thats it... wheres the point?
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Macavity wrote:
Do you really love me, Redfish?

Of course I do, you big, yellow fish. Now bugger off before I start crying.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 21:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Awwww...... You Big Red Fish, you..... Wink

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 22:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Didn't Macavity have an "Im leaving..." forum a while ago?

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:

But "to win"? Where's the fun in winning push over games?

lol.... roflmao......PIE PIE and beer!
-Buur

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 22:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow Wizard, you gotta read more. Everyone said they actually appreciated what I bring to the forum, so I came back; and I no longer (or mostly, anyway) acknowledge stupid arguments and mean people. I'm following the old saying, "Arguing with a fool in his folly is like seeing your enemy drowning in quicksand and jumping after him with a knife." You're still one of my favourite coaches! ( my break ended up being about 3 weeks... I think)

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 23:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Well I only can take my Bio from my chaos dwarf team to answer the question.

So u don't wanna play against dwarf teams?
Ok, than turn off your computer, take off your pink gown, go to bed, start to cry and wait till your mama comes to take care for you.

Sorry but I don't have any respect for a coach who's afraid of dwarf teams just 'cause their look to violent just. Just think about the name of the game, it's called freakin' BLOOD BOWL! It contains the word BLOOD! And if u don't want to get hurt than join chess-sissys.com and be happy with that.

I got other teams too and they played against dwarf teams too, and of course some of the team members got their @$$€$ kicked but if you're a good coach u can play them off and avoid a bad injuries.

If I offended somebody than I'm sorry for that, but I'm frustrated about people who're too scary to loose a match.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 23:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Right, and saying that a team whose whole advantage and point is negated by 90% of the players on a Dwarf team is exactly the same as saying I'm always scared of Chaos Dwarves... or not Razz

P.S. AJ, I will play your CD with joy! Only 2 RR? It's like a dream... a beautiful dream!

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 23:12 Reply with quote Back to top

*lol*

Don't be too optimistic buddy, till now I never needed more than two RR in one half...but hey, your're pretty much the first person I meet who would play against my CDs voluntary

Applause applause
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

AJStyles wrote:
*lol*

Don't be too optimistic buddy, till now I never needed more than two RR in one half...but hey, your're pretty much the first person I meet who would play against my CDs voluntary

Applause applause

After his chef is done with you, you wont have any RRs. Not that it's much of a problem with all that block/tackle and his no-tree flings - just don't tell him I said that.
Macavity

Post   Posted: Nov 03, 2005 - 23:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Seriously? I'll hope to find you online then. I'm a bit of a rarity in chat, but I LOVE playing low RR teams. It's like candy! Have a look at my ranked teams, I think a couple are in your range. NOT my flings, Redfish... though they are incredible and would love the challenge if it were possible! Flings forever!

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2005 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

why would dwarves challenge Zon's? because of several reasons, in my mind.

1) Fumbbl is so screwed up that almost everyone seems to avoid playing dwarves ever...you have to challenge eveyone to get a game in. (not everyone is this way, but sometimes it seems so).

2) To play against a challenging team. Unlike the perceptions, not EVERY dwarf player has tackle! (yet, every Zon has dodge!)

3) To play against a variety of teams. It really gets boring playing all the basher teams over and over and over and .. Personally, even tho I like playing my dwarven teams, I'd like to play against all the different teams..

But then, I probably won't be playing Fumbbl for a while while I concentrate on playin in the MBBL with the new rules.

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2005 - 00:08 Reply with quote Back to top

AJStyles wrote:
Well I only can take my Bio from my chaos dwarf team to answer the question.

So u don't wanna play against dwarf teams?
Ok, than turn off your computer, take off your pink gown, go to bed, start to cry and wait till your mama comes to take care for you.

Sorry but I don't have any respect for a coach who's afraid of dwarf teams just 'cause their look to violent just. Just think about the name of the game, it's called freakin' BLOOD BOWL! It contains the word BLOOD! And if u don't want to get hurt than join chess-sissys.com and be happy with that.

I got other teams too and they played against dwarf teams too, and of course some of the team members got their @$$€$ kicked but if you're a good coach u can play them off and avoid a bad injuries.

If I offended somebody than I'm sorry for that, but I'm frustrated about people who're too scary to loose a match.

So does that count the same for Goblins avoiding Dwarven games, 'cos my Goblins get alot of offers Razz

I wondered how long it would take for the Thread to point out the BLOOD on BloodBowl Twisted Evil
 Jump to: