53 coaches online • Server time: 17:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Arcon

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2005 - 23:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, the delayed start of the tourney means that the True Cultists of Tempus will not take part any more. Sadly they will leave the group and send all the best wishes to the Mountain Dwellers hoping they will find a new good partner.

The reason is that I won´t be able to play (much) early next year. Had it started 1st of December we had played 2 games before 2006, maybe even 3. Considering this is a KO tourney I could have been out by that, or winning every game, that would have left only 1 or 2 games for next year. Now, all games will take place next year. And since I do not hate much more than players dropping out of tourneys Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I think I better do not start one if I can´t say I´ll play it till the end.

It makes me sad above all that now my team won´t earn more league points and might loose first position in the group.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
But once I have more time again, they will the first team to enter one of the tourneys to defend or regain the deserved first place!
albator2001

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2005 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Excellent I can take your place !!!!!

Mountain Dwellers, can I be your partner ?

Arcon wrote:
Well, the delayed start of the tourney means that the True Cultists of Tempus will not take part any more. Sadly they will leave the group and send all the best wishes to the Mountain Dwellers hoping they will find a new good partner.

The reason is that I won´t be able to play (much) early next year. Had it started 1st of December we had played 2 games before 2006, maybe even 3. Considering this is a KO tourney I could have been out by that, or winning every game, that would have left only 1 or 2 games for next year. Now, all games will take place next year. And since I do not hate much more than players dropping out of tourneys Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I think I better do not start one if I can´t say I´ll play it till the end.

It makes me sad above all that now my team won´t earn more league points and might loose first position in the group.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
But once I have more time again, they will the first team to enter one of the tourneys to defend or regain the deserved first place!
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Dec 11, 2005 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I re-up this. Time to make some push forwards for that tournament!

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2005 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Groove Armada

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=212420

Are looking to team up for the 150 and under division. As they hold no grudges they are quite happy to pair up with any races Wink

G Force, your necros looking to team up?
Telcontar

Post   Posted: Dec 14, 2005 - 13:25 Reply with quote Back to top

albator2001 wrote:

Arcon wrote:

AYE

The Dwellers will march with the Chaos Dwarves, their lost brethren, the Rabiosos

Let it be known that you are all dust facing the combined might of the Dwarven Race

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 00:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok you will be my partner !

For the moment, I can't say which team will play in Tileas Cup, because there is no date fixed.

But I think that my team will be Chaos or Chaos Pact or Lizardmen.

I hope we will soon know when Tileas cup will start ...

Telcontar wrote:
albator2001 wrote:

Arcon wrote:

AYE

The Dwellers will march with the Chaos Dwarves, their lost brethren, the Rabiosos

Let it be known that you are all dust facing the combined might of the Dwarven Race
G_Force

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 01:06 Reply with quote Back to top

M'Kari wrote:
Groove Armada

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=212420

Are looking to team up for the 150 and under division. As they hold no grudges they are quite happy to pair up with any races Wink

G Force, your necros looking to team up?

sounds good to me, I just have to pull them from another tourney they applied for before i realised they were way out of their depth with opponants up to TR300+

Necros and orcs feeling in the groove baby!!

El_Jairo

Post   Posted: Dec 21, 2005 - 02:26 Reply with quote Back to top

does this mean the Tileas Alliance cup can start?

Post   Posted: Dec 26, 2005 - 02:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Anyone wanna match up with my Ugly and Injured [skaven] or Basher Bashers [orc]?

Coggins

Post   Posted: Dec 27, 2005 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurrah I am finally back in the action!! Anyone looking for a partner?
 Jump to: