61 coaches online • Server time: 18:45
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post 7s for fummbl?goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Who should be added to the Bounty List?
I am a member and vote YES
58%
 58%  [ 25 ]
I am a member and vote NO
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
I am NOT a member and say "kill him!"
16%
 16%  [ 7 ]
I am NOT a member and say "leave the poor guy alone"
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
I am or would like to be like Macavity :)
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43

G_Force

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 01:29 Reply with quote Back to top

I asked the group staff for nominations of possible bounty targets but had little response so we have a yes/no vote to choose on adding Black Diamond of Red Diamonds.
The player was nominated by 2 members of staff with comments including "everyone hates the Diamonds winning everything and especially hate that minotaur!"
The newest Bounty will be posted over the weekend along with a little Christmas offering from Grudge League.
GL Members only should vote on the actual player to be hunted.
Please feel free to post comments on your choice.
nonleague members if you can't resist please stick to the options set for you rather than taint the results thank you.

dzonvejn

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 11:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted I'm member and yes.... but I'm not sure if I'm member (I joined a few days back GGL (so I don't know if I'm counted as GL member too)) Wink
Aconite

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice to see I'm the only one who's voted no so far, and he's not even one of my players Smile

Probably due to some ego thing, and I want to see one of my guys listed instead!

(Brad Osberg)
BiggieB

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Kill em all I say, KILL EM ALL Very Happy
Meech

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 13:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted Yes, because I will have first (But not last) crack at him. God I hate Amazons.

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 13:53 Reply with quote Back to top

DIE. ^^

dr_scitt

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 13:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted yes (hell I nominated him!) as he single-handedly ruined the Moonlight Stalkers chance of winning the 'Eadsplitta cup final with his damn blitzes and we want some revenge Smile

Aconite wrote:
Nice to see I'm the only one who's voted no so far, and he's not even one of my players Smile

Probably due to some ego thing, and I want to see one of my guys listed instead!

I'm sure if Contagion hadn't wasted away he would have been nominated by now Wink
Meech

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I am almost willing to bet that I get Virus against Red Diamonds when I play him. LOL, that is gonna be so sweet!

My Hell Mouth Honeys are so dead. I am going to try and get Soren to force that team in to retirement. Let the annoyance begin!
soren72

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

To the best of my recollection I nominated another player. Why hasn't he been added? I thought the idea of a nomination was to have an amount of candidates to choose between. Not a vote for who to put a bounty on.

That being said, I'm not surprised to see him added and expected him to 'win'. So I guess no harm is done. He makes his coach proud! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink

Soren - Back Judge, The Reformed Church of Nuffle
Meech

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 20:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Soren, you wil be the first team that I have played with a lot of tackle. Please put this team out to pasture. We want blood!

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

So, who wants to be me?

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2005 - 21:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Who doesn't?

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 08:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I was the other one voting for that overgrown cow. Let's put it to the greener pastures where it can chew the cud all he want.
Karhumies

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 10:33 Reply with quote Back to top

/me thinks

Someone needs to name one of his GL players Macavity and make him into a terrible monster. Then we can start a head hunt on Macavity. That thread sounds like ancient meat stored in a tin can... Wink

dr_scitt

Post   Posted: Dec 24, 2005 - 15:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Karhumies wrote:
/me thinks

Someone needs to name one of his GL players Macavity and make him into a terrible monster. Then we can start a head hunt on Macavity. That thread sounds like ancient meat stored in a tin can... Wink

Sounds a plan but what race would he be? Smile

Soren: Who did you nominate? I assume G_Force will be doing a seperate thread for your nomination (although that seems silly as whoever is nominated will doubtlessly be voted for)
 Jump to: