62 coaches online • Server time: 20:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret Stunty Cup IVgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Are you ready to be massacred for Tzeentch?
Yes
73%
 73%  [ 82 ]
No
26%
 26%  [ 29 ]
Total Votes : 111

EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

BACKGROUND
Every year, millions of Stunty Leeg fans flock to Tek'zas in the Northern Wastes to witness Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre.

Under the watchful eye of H.A.C.M.E.'s president Edgein, fearless Stunty Leeg teams compete to see who can win Tzeentch's favour by racking up the biggest bodycount. The winner limps home with a H.A.C.M.E. brand chainsaw blessed by the Lord of Change himself.

TEAMS
All Stunty Leeg [S] teams are eligible to join Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre. You may join at any time during the Massacre. The Massacre will begin April 1st and run until May 1st. The playoffs will begin a few days after that.

FORMAT
Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre will run for the month of April. Teams are allowed to play as many games as they can. At the end of the month, a lottery for 4 playoff spots will take place. Each team will receive one ticket per point earned. If your ticket is drawn you will participate with the other 4 winners in a Knockout Tournament to determine the ultimate winner.

SCORING
Win = 10 points
Tie = 5 points
Loss = 5 point
CAS = 5 points
Massacre = 50 points (If you clear the pitch of players at any point in the game)
Eye of Tzeentch = Players SPP/2 (If you kill a "grandfathered" player)
* If you play down 100 or more TR you score 0 pts
** If you play down between 50-100 TR you score 50% pts

Only matches between teams that are both in the group score points.

PRIZES
Massacre Point Leaders

* 1st Place 100,000 Gold Coins

* 2nd Place 80,000 Gold Coins

* 3rd Place 60,000 Gold Coins

* 4th Place 40,000 Gold Coins

* 5th Place 20,000 Gold Coins

The Playoff Winner will receive a H.A.C.M.E. brand chainsaw blessed by the Lord of Change.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %08, %2006 - %23:%May; edited 1 time in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 09:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Post your questions below. I'll update the FAQ as I answer the questions.

Q: Is this a serious ultra-competitive tournament which I should neurotically and compulsively obsess about winning?
A: No, this is a silly Stunty Leeg Events.

Q: What teams can join?
A: Any [S] team is eligible.

Q: When can I join?
A: The tournament begins April 1st but you can join at any time.

Q: Can I join with more than 1 team?
A: Yes, but only one team can win a prize. When the May 1st deadline arrives, only your highest point scoring team will remain in the group and thus be elligible for the lottery draw for the playoff spots.

Q: Where is the tournament draw?
A: There will only be an official draw for the 4 lottery winners at the end of the "open" phase (May 1st).

Q: Can I play a team more than once in the TCM?
A: Yes, but only your best result will count for scoring purposes.

Q: For scoring purposes what counts as a casualty?
A: Only CAS reported by the client will count.

Q: Can I score more than 1 Massacre in a game?
No, if you remove all of you opponents from the pitch multiple times throughout the match you will score only score 50 points.

Q: Who does Tzeentch have his Eye on exactly?
Any "grandfathered" player, that is any player who's no longer purchasable on a new team of the given race. This includes: Sporeflinger on Snotling Teams, Saurus and Kroxigors on Skinks, Ogres on Goblin Teams, 3rd or 4th Daredevils (OrcSlayers on Gnomes).

Q: Where do I post my results?
A: In this thread.

Q: Can I score points versus teams that are not in Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre?
A: No, so it's best that you convince them to apply to the group before you play your match.

Q: How come there is a point scoring penalty for matches where I play down in TR? How come you didn't use TS?
A: Unfortunately, due to abuses by some coaches in the initial TNT, I decided that disincentives were required to ensure the spirit of the Stunty Leeg Events was protected. I wish this was not required, but one coach in particular demonstrated the need for such an extra rule. TS is not a fair indicator of a team's power in Stunty Leeg, so I chose to stick with TR.

Q: How come the TCM doesn't use the Open Round Robin Format of the original TNT?
A: Someone chose to completely disregard the spirit of the TNT. Thus requiring new rules which makes it unfeasable to to use a fully automated approach of an Open Round Robin Tournament. This also has the added benefit of allowing coaches to join the Event after it has started.

Q: Is this a serious ultra-competitive tournament which I should neurotically and compulsively obsess about winning?
A: No, this is a silly Stunty Leeg Event.

Q:What's a H.A.C.M.E. Chainsaw of Change do?
Just check out last year's winner for a clue what Tzeentch has planned for the winner.

Q: What is a Stunty Leeg Event?
A: Stunty Leeg Events (of Death Gore and Explosions) are month long mass participation events designed to add a bit of spice to the Stunty Leeg. They aren't meant to be taken very seriously. Everyone should feel free to participate as much or as little as they feel comfortable. They have been explicitly designed in an attempt to make it fun for coaches of all levels of commitment to participate. If you want a fair and balanced tournament to obess over, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Share This Disc

Last edited by EvolveToAnarchism on %b %31, %2006 - %11:%Mar; edited 3 times in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Post your results here. Please just edit your initial post with future games. I'd appreciate it if we didn't constantly spam the forums with our results. I'll try and do weekly updates to keep you informed on the competition.

For points to count, both coaches must mention Tzeentch's Chainsaw Massacre in their match report.

Suggested Format:
"Stunty Team" coched by "Stunty Coach"
1. Beat "Opposing Team" (10 pts) and caused 5 CAS (25 pts) = 35 pts (match link)
2. Lost to "Opposing Team" (5 pts) and caused 3 CAS (15 pts) = 20 pts (match link)

Total Pts: 55 pts

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Right Hand (wielder of the Chainsaw of Change)

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

We Can't Believe Its not Butter Coached by Dooby

Game 1 - Beat Hell Bent Babies (10 pts) and caused 5 CAS (25 pts) = 35 pts Match Report
Game 2 - Beat Filthy Childs of Nurgle (10 pts) and casued 3 CAS (15 pts) and 1 Massacre (50 pts) = 75 pts Match Report
Game 3 - Beat Sbricioloni (10 pts) and caused 3 CAS (15 pts) and 1 Massacre (50 pts) = 75 pts Match Report

We Can't Believe Its Not Butter Running Total 185pts

Mass Debaters Coached by Dooby

Game 1 - Drew with Warpstone Open (5pts) and caused 0 CAS (0 pts) = 5pts Match Report
Game 2 - Drew with Teeth and Ladies (5 pts) and caused 4 CAS (20 pts) = 25pts Match Report
Game 3 - Beat Large Small People (10 pts) and caused 9 CAS (45 pts) and 1 massacre (50pts) = 105 pts Match Report
Game 4 - Beat Snotty Nose (10 pts) and caused 2 CAS (10 pts) = 20 pts Match Report
Game 5 - Drew with Los Monstrous 9 (5 pts) and caused 6 CAS (30 pts) = 35 pts Match Report
Game 6 - Drew with Yo Strigoyan Team VI (5 pts) and caused 6 CAS (30 pts) = 35pts Match Report
Game 7 - Beat Raving Loonz (10 pts) and caused 10 CAS (50 pts) and 1 MAssacre (50 pts) = 110 pts Match Report
Game 8 - Drew with Larder Layabouts (5 pts) and caused 8 CAS (40 pts) = 45 pts Match Report
Game 9 - Beat Hospital (10 pts) and caused 5 CAS (25 pts) and 1 Massacre (50 pts) = 85 pts Match Report
Game 10 - Beat Drunken Style (10 pts) and caused 10 CAS (50 pts) and 1 Massacre (50 pts) = 110 pts Match Report

Mass Debaters Running Total 575pts

Pray For Doubles Coached by Dooby

Game 1 - Lost to You Fool, we Foul (5pts) and caused 3 CAS (15 pts) = 30pts Match Report
Game 2 - Beat It Came from Behind (10 pts) and caused 4 CAS (20 pts) = 30 pts Match Report
Game 3 - Beat Snotland (10 pts) and caused 7 CAS (35 pts) = 45 pts Match Report

Pray For Doubles Running Total 105 pts

Last edited by Dooby on %b %16, %2006 - %21:%Apr; edited 16 times in total
El_Jairo

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sneaky Leuven Squad Eshin Adepts

Game 1: Beated It Came From Behind 5-0 RIP 0-3: WIN (10p) 1 CAS (5p) = 15 points Match Report
Game 2: Beated Angry Midget Brigade 2-0 RIP 0.1-1: WIN (10p) = 10 points Match Report
Game 3: Defeated by No Hope Here 0-2 RIP 0-2 : LOSS (5p) = 5 points Match Report
Game 4: Beated Los Monstruos 0-3 RIP 0-0 :WIN (10p) 2 CAS (10p) = 20 points Match Report
Game 5: Lost vs Stumpens 2-3 RIP 0-0: LOST (5p) 1 CAS (5p) = 10 points Match Report
Game 6: Draw vs S N o T 1-1 RIP 0-2 : DRAW (5p) 1 CAS (5p) = 10 points Match Report

Sneaky Leuven Squad total: 65 points

Rotting Catsies Nurglings

Game 1: Defeated by Icescreamers 0-2 RIP 1-0 : LOSS (5p) 5 CAS (25p) = 30 points Match Report
Game 2: Drew vs Silence Creep 1-1 RIP 1-0 : DRAW (5p) 8 CAS (40p) = 45 points Match Report
Game 3: Beated Human Gegnome Project 2-0 RIP 1-0: WIN (10p) 3 CAS (15p) = 25 points Match Report
Game 4: Beated Presocratici 1-0 RIP 1-1: WIN (10p) 10 CAS (50p) MASSACRE (50p) = 110 pointsMatch Report

Rotting Catsies total: 210 points

de Vloek van Vlimovost Goblin Cheaters

Game 1: Beated Rainforest Rackers 1-0 RIP 2-1 : WIN (10p) 4 CAS (20p) = 30 points Match Report
Game 2: Beated Death Pit Engineers 2-0 RIP 2-0 : WIN (10p) 7 CAS (35p) MASSACRE (50p) = 95 points Match report
Game 3: Draw vs S N o T 2-2 RIP 1-3 : DRAW (5p) 2 CAS (10p) = 15 points Match report
Game 4: Draw vs It Came From Behind 1-1 RIP 2-1 : DRAW (5p) 1 CAS (5p) = 10 points Match Report
Game 5: Draw vs Pygmy Owls From The Jungle 1-1 RIP 1-0 : DRAW (5p) 5 CAS (25p) = 30 points Match Report
Game 6: Beated Runny nose 2-0 RIP 0-2 : WIN (10p) 6 CAS (30p) = 40 points Match Report
Game 7: Beated Keg Tippers United 2 1-0 RIP -1-0: WIN (10p) 2 CAS (10p) = 20 points Match Report
Game 8: Humiliated by Foulmouths 0-4 RIP 0-2: LOSS (5p) = 5 points Match Report

de Vloek van Vlimovost total: 245 points

Last edited by El_Jairo on %b %29, %2006 - %18:%Apr; edited 22 times in total
Astrix

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 14:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Happy Sugar Diggers , astrix

wants to hear the sound of this H.A.C.M.E. brand chainsaw Smile

1.match:
beat Trazfixed coached by Marsell4k, =10 points,6 cas =30 points-->40 points
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=1162070
2.match:
beat Larder Layouts by DX, =10points,4 cas =20points-->30points
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=220459

total score: 70 points

Last edited by Astrix on %b %13, %2006 - %14:%Apr; edited 3 times in total
sk8bcn

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

You fool we'll foul:

1-I won 1-0 vs HamatoYoshi. I did 6 cas so I get:10+6*5= 40pts.

Funny game but painfull for my opponent. 4 dead players on his side. Well I even was close on an empty pitch. Good game Very Happy

2- ha ha ha won 2-0 vs Dooby's Pray for doubles. Win +3 cas =25pts.

Crap made almost 7 cas but they were secret weapons ones, thus not recorded. Unlucky :/ Good game overall, sad that I outlucked Dooby so much.

3-This time I lost 2-0 vs dooby again, but another team, the Mass Debaters. Made 3 cas thus 25pts here.

Again a good game, but I was no match for Dooby. He has beaten me easily. Whatever I ll kill him next time.

4-I played strider and his nurglins and I unexpectedly won 1-0. Cas count wasn't perfect: just 2: thus it is a 20 pts game this time.

I guess I drove strider mad by fouling turn 16. I didn't mean it bad, but it is the TCM. It was a fun game actually and I could score at 7 and avoid the draw. I played full half 2 at 7. good good good

Draw 1-1 vs Sleep and his Eternal Heaven. 6cas + draw =35pts. Great

Really great game vs an opponent that was nice with a good spirit. May I kill him again. Very Happy

5-draw 1-1 vs Hindsberg. 3 cas but a massecre for me so 5+15+50 =70pts

Really really fun game. only 3 cas because secret weapons cas aren't counted but a great game anyway! Hindsberg is to be played.

loss 5-0 but 4 cas so 20pts

Close game. Really close one (does someone believe me?). Fun game when I got caught. I just avoided a massacre due to a handicap: Iron Man Very Happy. pfiou

[color=#ff0000][url=http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&op=view&id=1166335]

Overall score:145pts

Last edited by sk8bcn on %b %16, %2006 - %16:%Apr; edited 8 times in total
Shinan

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Vell Vere ze Blud is vill probably trie to get in a fev games, so zat zose who do not vin kan hear ze sound of a true Chainzav of Zeentz.

By ze vay did you not get points for Kasualities both for and against? Or maybe you didn't 8^)

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 18:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Greasy Grimy Gopher Guts coached by hunter

1. Beat Small Nut Busters (10 pts) and caused 4 CAS (20 pts) = 30 pts: link

2. Tied Skritchen's Lackies (5 pts) and caused 1 CAS (5 pts) = 15 pts: link

Total: 45 points

======================================================

Ode to Pizza coached by hunter

1. Beat Da Chunkers (10 pts) and caused 2 CAS (10 pts) = 20 pts: link

Total: 20 points

Last edited by hunter on %b %19, %2006 - %04:%Apr; edited 6 times in total
MiBasse

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 18:05 Reply with quote Back to top

hunter wrote:
I can't find any information on what you mean by the following quote. Can you elaborate?

Quote:
Q: Who does Tzeentch have his Eye on exactly?
Any "grandfathered" player, that is any player who's no longer purchasable on a new team of the given race. This includes: Sporeflinger on Snotling Teams, Saurus and Kroxigors on Skinks, Ogres on Goblin Teams, 3rd or 4th Daredevils (OrcSlayers on Gnomes).

Also, the dates need updating in the FAQ and group page.

-THIS SPACE RESERVED- Smile

Quote:

Eye of Tzeentch = Players SPP/2 (If you kill a "grandfathered" player)

Space reserved and all that jazz.
shadow46x2

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

booty! cuz i like it Smile......

*cattle prods his teams to the field*

--j

ImageImage
[PA]Edgie

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 19:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Another Day in Paradise coached by [PA]Edgie
1. Beat "That's a good vamp" (10 pts) and caused 8 CAS (40 pts) + Massacre (50 pts) = 100 pts
2. Lost to "Runny Nose" (5 pts) and caused 3 CAS (15 pts) = 20 pts
3. Beat "Reality of Raw" (10 pts) and caused 9 CAS (45 pts) + Massacre (50pts, T14 or so) = 105 pts

Total pts = 225

Bouncing Goblins coached by [PA]Edgie
1. Lost to "Elimination Bullets" (5 pts) and caused 1 CAS (5 pts) = 10 pts

Total pts = 10

Angry Midget Brigade coached by [PA]Edgie
1. Lost to "No Hope Here" (5 pts) and caused 2 CAS (10 pts) = 15 pts
2. Lost to "Sneaky Leuven Squad" (5 pts) and caused 5 CAS (25 pts) = 30 pts
3. Lost to "Sneaky Batflings" (5 pts) and caused 6 CAS (30 pts) = 35 pts
4. Lost to "Heh They Said Gnob" (5 pts) and caused 8 CAS (40 pts) = 45 pts

Total pts = 125

Last edited by [PA]Edgie on %b %07, %2006 - %14:%Apr; edited 8 times in total
cthol

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 19:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Mechadeth Match Record:

Game 1: drew with Snotland. Score 2-2; 4 CAS; 25 points
Game 2: lost to Eternal Haven, Score 1-2; 3 CAS; 20 points

Running total: 45 points

Link to match report will be here when I figure out how to do it... Smile If someone could PM me how to link to the report I would be very grateful Smile

Last edited by cthol on %b %06, %2006 - %14:%Apr; edited 3 times in total
Buur

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Ill prolly play a bit too so i better get a spot...
-Buur

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2006 - 20:36 Reply with quote Back to top

This Space Reserved.

First Leeg event for me. Smile

Loss to You Fool, We'll Foul. (5pts) + 2 casualties (10pts) = 15pts.
Loss to Lord of Bear Creek. (5pts) + 4 casualties (20pts) = 25pts.
Loss to Fragile Buggers. (5pts) + 2 casualties (10pts) = 15pts.
Loss to Runny Nose. (5pts) + 5 casualties (25pts) = 30pts.
Tie with Snotland. (5pts) + 5 casualties (25pts) = 30pts.
Win over Bugger Patrol. (10pts) + 6 casualties (30pts) = 40pts.
Win over Reknowned Goofs. (10pts) + 4 casualties (20pts) + MASSACRE (turn 7-8 second half) (50pts) = 80pts.

Last edited by HamatoYoshi on %b %18, %2006 - %19:%Apr; edited 9 times in total
 Jump to: