15 coaches online • Server time: 07:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Buur

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I would take dauntles and make him a very fast safety.
but if you decide to go for the oneturner take the move.
-Buur

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

should have gone VLL after +ma make him a *real* one-turner Razz

dauntless + horns, or big hand + two heads would also have been nice.
Gutter runners really are spoiled for choice on doubles...

nexusvalhees

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

mymLaban wrote:
take the MA and dont play Shadow Very Happy

Take the ma and play sadow taunt him the whole game by setting him up and then taking him off the feild at the last minute with an oops. If you are forced to feild him play ball with the rest of your team and use him to distract shadow as he can't help going for him keep him away and let him chase him the rest of the game.
Shintyboy

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 20:52 Reply with quote Back to top

DX wrote:
Purely on the VLL vs +MV, VLL adds +1 to MA and +1 to interception attempts but can only be taken on a double. If you are going to take +MA you might as well take VLL.

The only draw back on VLL vs +MA would be if the GR were to take shadowing at some point. (I think)

I disagree, VLL can be taken on any double, +ma can only be taken on a 10 so if you want to go for a one turner +ma has the edge.

I would go for +ma, get dauntless later on when you have block if you get the chance for a mean sacker.
FischerKing

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Take the movement but dont make him a oneturner, since thats cheesy ^^ Mv 10 is very cool as well !
paid

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

A Gutter RUnner with VLL has a 50% chance (4+) of getting an interception in the open feild. I'd go for tht and then get him SPrint for a 1-turn scorer. I agree that these guys should hide out and not get too many TDs (usually the first and last TDs of the game). Develop your other GRs into unstoppable scoring machines.
TV

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2006 - 22:31 Reply with quote Back to top

paid wrote:
A Gutter RUnner with VLL has a 50% chance (4+) of getting an interception in the open feild. I'd go for tht and then get him SPrint for a 1-turn scorer. I agree that these guys should hide out and not get too many TDs (usually the first and last TDs of the game). Develop your other GRs into unstoppable scoring machines.
Even though it´s already happened... I´d take +MA. VLL needs simply doubles so it´s 1/6 on any Skill-Roll. The better odds for Interceptions don´t pay that much, as most Players won´t give him the chance to intercept. (At least I wouldn´t - as a TTB-Gamer.) Btw: even if oneturners are cheesy - they´re a real pain.

[url=http://imagegen.last.fm/basicrt10/recenttracks/3/TVHamburg.gif]Image [/url]
Curro

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2006 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

pick the Movement
 Jump to: