67 coaches online • Server time: 23:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What do you think of the idea?
Brilliant! Where do I sign up?
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Well, at least it would mean my elves will be a bit safer
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Woodpecker, you jerk, stop encouraging carnage
33%
 33%  [ 18 ]
22/7 = ?
32%
 32%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 53

Plorg

Post   Posted: Jul 18, 2006 - 13:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat wrote:
Bah in my opinion E.L.Fs assosiation with EMU and the assosiated bonus is the worst thing in the E.L.F , it should be about playing and beating different races , not playing foulfests and surviving .

So the Khemri that you play against are the non-fouling kind?
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jul 27, 2006 - 09:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Tophat, yes, that's a little off our subject.

Plorg, that's kind of confusing. Do you really think people would care enough to cheat? By the way, right now I'm only accepting your ranked teams. Wink Okay folks, start signing up.
Edit: Actually, it would probably be best if we waited until I hear back from the admins.
Woodpecker

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 10:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I just got the ticket back, and they won't approve or disapprove the group until the rules, especially scoring, are complete. That means it'll have to wait until I return to the states (don't worry, my flight's on Wednesday). Sorry, although there don't seem to be many of the people from the poll actually signed up as it is... Wink
Brad

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Ala EMU vs ELF, What about a counter Group (Possibly "All's Fair...") Where points are awarded for Killing / SI (Permanent) DPs, Claws and RSCs.

Possible Intro:
<i>An Idea Emerging from the realm of the Southern Wastes: In a world where the discussion between LRB4 and LRB5, fouling vs scoring, and ultimately Blood vs Bowl - something had to give. No longer could Jarvis, the Admins or the best tactics from the GLN keep the Non Bashers Alive. No longer in an ever physical world could they compete for long periods. It was time to take matters into their own hands. The "All Fair" league, like all great teams from the Wastes, want this problem sorted out on the field of battle. Remove the DPs, Remove the Claws, Remove the ever broken RSC. Don't petition the Ref. Dont rewrite the rules, Dont try bribe the group admin (or you could...) - Just let everyone know who dares take these skills, there are now points on their head. </i>

5 Pts for an unAPO's DP Killed
2 Pts for an unAPO's DP Permanent SI (Bonus +1 if they get retired immediately)
1 Pt for an APO save of either of the Above

8 Pts for an unAPO's Claw Killed
4 Pts for an unAPO's Claw Permanent SI's (Bonus +1 if they get retired immediately)

10 Pts for an unAPO's RSC Killed
5 Pts for an unAPO's RSC Permanent SI's (Bonus +1 if they get retired immediately)

+ 5 Additional Pts for a 2.Combo(DP/Claw/RSC) Kill / SI (Perm) even if APO'd.
+15 Additional Pts for a 3.Combo(DP/Claw/RSC) Kill / SI (Perm) even if APO'd.
These monstes are so hideous, you get points just for trying, even if their APO brings them back. They must be stopped at all costs.

These are just ideas, but it would make for an interesting Adversary to the Fouling Union

Post   Posted: Jul 31, 2006 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

3.14159 26535 89793 23846 26433 83279 50288 41971 69399 37510 58209 74944 59230 78164 06286 20899 86280 34825 34211 70679 82148 08651

Jump to: