21 coaches online • Server time: 04:37
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Malthor

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2007 - 12:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Extension for my match vs DC has been emailed in. I am off work for up to 4 days with a killer virus and I can barely move or think.

still disliked all round!
Snorri

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2007 - 13:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure how many times it needs to be said malthor. This is *not* the place for extension notifications. Repeatedly putting them here just confuses people as to what the proper procedure is.
Laviak

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2007 - 13:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 7 Forfeits
WoodieIsGod forfeits to annachie
Papermonster forfeits to Ishar_Shadow
Illithian forfeits to Rabid_Bogscum

Round 7 Extensions (due wednesday)
danielcollins vs Malthor
GooseIAm vs ansalon4
DaemonicLazoth vs Fleabiter

Hopefully those last few get played - danielcollins and Malthor's game is one to watch out for, with both teams vying for a spot in Premier next season.

Laviak

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2007 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Season 18 - Post season TR-band knockout
The draws are up!

We managed to fill 15 spots in the TR0-150 band, and 8 places in the 151-175, 176-200 and 201-250 bands. Unfortunately we only have 5 teams in the 251+ band, so I haven't started that one just yet. If you're keen to take part, and have a big enough team for it, I'll keep it open for a couple more days (it would be nice to see some of those monster teams battle it out).

With 15 teams, there was one bye in the sub-150 band, selected at random, so it looks like the Army Catering Corp (halflings) are the first team to advance to the second round!

Best of luck to everyone taking part. It's a fairly tight timeframe for coaches with multiple teams, so get those games organised ASAP!

JoeKano

Post   Posted: Mar 12, 2007 - 14:09 Reply with quote Back to top

WooHoo Go the Caterers!!!!!!!!!!!

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Bah...RIGGED! News Headline - "Caterers ride the Gravy Train to 2nd round!"

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 12:43 Reply with quote Back to top

We are playing 8 PM Perth time, 10 PM Sydney time Thursday.

I was told that there was one premier team parking so I guess it comes down to how many teams are dropping from premier.

If it is 5, both DC and I are in as both 25 and 27 points (our lowest possible tallies) are clear second highest for non Conference winners.

If it is 4, then DC needs an outright victory (and I need a draw or win) as the Manic Mammallians Conference has two teams on 30 points.

Laviak wrote:
Round 7 Forfeits
Round 7 Extensions (due wednesday)

danielcollins and Malthor's game is one to watch out for, with both teams vying for a spot in Premier next season.

Faibios

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2007 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Melb guys, just a reminder for Oz show on the 14th April. I will be getting tix on friday 16th (thats 2 days) get an email to mordheim@netspace.net.au for payment details if you want to get in on the fun.

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2007 - 15:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Snorri, how does one go about telling the people who want to watch a game that it is not going to be on for a few days?

Snorri wrote:
Not sure how many times it needs to be said malthor. This is *not* the place for extension notifications. Repeatedly putting them here just confuses people as to what the proper procedure is.

Laviak

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2007 - 08:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Malthor wrote:
how does one go about telling the people who want to watch a game that it is not going to be on for a few days?

I do it in my team bio - anyone that cares will probably look.

As far as forum posts go, crafting them so that they are clearly directed at spectators/fans is probably a good idea. It would be easy to misinterpret the post:
Malthor wrote:
Extension for my match vs DC has been emailed in. I am off work for up to 4 days with a killer virus and I can barely move or think.
as being directed at the admin staff rather than as a post to inform potential spectators.

Edit: not trying to have a go at you, more suggesting the way that I'd do it Wink

JoeKano

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2007 - 12:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok Question.... who came second?

Blax Landric Regional

Oz and I both got 24 points for the season. When we played we drew. How is it worked out who got 2nd out of us two? i tried the link to the rules but it wouldnt work. Anyone know how its worked out?

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2007 - 13:00 Reply with quote Back to top

TD difference is the next tie breaker...
Snorri

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2007 - 17:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Laviak wrote:
It would be easy to misinterpret the post:
Malthor wrote:
as being directed at the admin staff rather than as a post to inform potential spectators.

I dont think even a troll could successfully pass that off as a game advertisement. You're obviously not a troll, so it makes one wonder what game is afoot.
Quod

Post   Posted: Mar 15, 2007 - 23:01 Reply with quote Back to top

ClayInfinity wrote:
TD difference is the next tie breaker...

So is that TD total for the season, or the team with the highest TD difference for the season?

Skye's Tainted = (9 - 5) 4
Black Crowes = (8 - 1) 7

As you can see, Skye's is 1 TD ahead on TD's scored, but the Crowes are ahead on the TD difference.

Quite interesting that Chaos came in 1/2/3 for the league, think it's because we broke everyone else?

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2007 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

TD difference is first, if they are the same then its Total TDs scored

Congrats to Oz, he's goin to the confs.