|Welcome to Ranked!|
We're the good kind of rook-hunters, a team that new teams can actually play, so I don't have to keep retiring and restarting in order to play low-value Ranked.
Development: My TV stayed at about 1.1M for the first 98 games or so, but then I started to experiment with hanging out at different sweet spots with different philosophies. Chaos Pact are so versatile, why pin yourself down to one style of play?
See that Goblin? Yeah, Kryten gave me this idea. The Goblin automatically retires on permanent injury. If you kill or retire him, the new one is named "Welcome, (your name)!" and you will live on forever on our team bio. Obviously, I don't plan to Apoth my Goblin; should I do so, the Apoth can't save him from retirement.
* The first Goblin was named Thanks, Kryten! He played in 22 games, earned 6 SPP, and was killed by jskey's Brainaholics Anonymous.
* The second Goblin was named Welcome, jskey! He played in 24 games, earned 18 SPP, and was killed by dashergeaux's DFW Deadites.
* The third Goblin was named Welcome, dashergeaux! He played in 2 games, earned 2 SPP, and was killed by ix77's Hunter Killerz.
* The fourth Goblin was named Welcome, ix77! He played in 9 games, earned 13 SPP, and was killed by Troubadourken's Famous!
* The fifth Goblin was named Welcome, Troubadourken! He played in 3 games, earned 0 SPP, and was killed by HandyKaufman's Mercury Drinkers.
* The sixth Goblin was named Welcome, HandyKaufman! He played in 2 games, earned 0 SPP, and was maimed by RocketMan's Baboom Baby.
* The seventh Goblin was named Welcome, RocketMan! He played in 9 games, earned 2 SPP, and was killed by El_toalla's Katrazak Bad-Dum.
* The eighth Goblin was named Welcome, El_toalla! He played in 1 game, earned 0 SPP, and was killed by a rock thrown by a fan of mdd31's Girls Girls Girls Girls.
* The ninth Goblin is named Welcome, mdd31!
One more thing, and this is directed at noob coaches (this team draws a lot of them, for obvious reasons). Don't concede. This game has a tendency to produce, shall we say, character-building moments. Take advantage of them! Let Blood Bowl make you a stronger person! Fight hard, fight to the end, and if you must lose (and sometimes you must), you might as well lose like a winner.
Welcome to Ranked!