42 coaches online • Server time: 13:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post TSC Draftgoto Post 4,000TV!goto Post IBA Draft League
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Will you play bb on your i-devises
Ill wait for the ffb app thanks :P (hint)
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Ill try on my iphone but my lord is it small. (size matters)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
F U Jarvis now i have to go buy an ipad
32%
 32%  [ 12 ]
Lame you only added this pole to get more traffic to your post. nOOb
51%
 51%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 37

magan174

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2010 - 20:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sionis wrote:
bxnyc wrote:
Quote:

i am a big mac fan,

I dont like Mcdonalds or Apples. its all bad for your health.

Truths.

You guys are so young.......When I read Big Mac I got scared. Dont mention that name three times. He might come back.
BooAhl

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2010 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

So, any update on the Ipad playing? Still going fine? Would it work with Iphone or is it to small? Zoom they say!
MrStick

Post   Posted: Dec 23, 2010 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

so woulld I be able to play on a tablet android pc?
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2011 - 00:04 Reply with quote Back to top

OK jarvis_pants, another request for an update. Maybe you got electrocuted when your iPad interfaced with your PC at Starbucks and you haven't played since. Rather than PM I'll ask for the masses. Does it still work well on iPad?
jarvis_pants

Post   Posted: Feb 06, 2011 - 11:53
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Just played first game of ffb on ipad and it works better than the old client due to the auto route feature. A few miss clicks that i still maintain lost me that game Razz but apart from that worked out great.

As for those playing on the iphone hmmm i gave it a try but it is a little tricky. Still best option for ffb on the move untill the guys get an app made -hint- -hint-

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2011 - 01:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Jarvis pants, good work on this post so far, I think it may need a little energy boost to get this thing to fly though!
It seems that the desk top viewer your using is for PC only so I did a bit of digging for a iPad to mac option.
Found an app called Splashtop that looks like it should work but wanted to see if anyone watching this post has used it?
Well good luck to all those tryin tiny clicks for now, will post back if I have any success!
RedDawn37510

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2013 - 17:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Me i wil be happy to have chance to play bb on my ipad
Starshade

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2013 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Or you can just buy a Windows 8 tablet and run Java on it Smile Clover Trail based tablets run a full Windows 8 on them and you can install Java like on a normal PC.
Haska

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2013 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I experimented with LogMeIn the other day. Whilst it runs nice and normally for all of my general screen sharing stuff, as soon as the FF-client was running it noticed a significant performance hit. I have to wonder if they may share similar resources on my mac book?

It does work, it does slow you down some - I guess it would depend on your opponent whether or not it was acceptable/noticeably slow for you to complete a move.

It would be lovely to have Java on my iPad but I'm not going to hold my breath for that.
DanteFaustus

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2013 - 03:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone tried VirtualCrome or VirtualFirefox. Supposedly the can run JAR or JNPL apps. Proble is the base costs 6.99 and then you need to upgrade to premium for 9.99 to run them. Thats seems like a lot with out confirmation that it will let me tear up the gridiron. For jailbroken devices you can install JavaSqlite but I have not yet had any luck. Any workk arounds for Jailbroken devices anyone? If I figure out anything I will post it...
PS I would definitely pay for a native IOS app. Just my 2centz.
DanteFaustus

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2013 - 03:55 Reply with quote Back to top

CloudBrowse works to get into a match as a spectator.... I am sure it would work to play ... if it didn't kick yo off after ten minutes... I think VitualCrome/Firefox premium will work... I just wonder if anyone has tested it.
Dan-Da-Man

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2013 - 07:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Is this easy to set up?

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2013 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Just set this up its awesome, doubt i will play using it but its good to spec games Smile

Post   Posted: Oct 09, 2013 - 00:25 Reply with quote Back to top

DanteFaustus wrote:
Has anyone tried VirtualCrome or VirtualFirefox. Supposedly the can run JAR or JNPL apps. Proble is the base costs 6.99 and then you need to upgrade to premium for 9.99 to run them. Thats seems like a lot with out confirmation that it will let me tear up the gridiron. For jailbroken devices you can install JavaSqlite but I have not yet had any luck. Any workk arounds for Jailbroken devices anyone? If I figure out anything I will post it...
PS I would definitely pay for a native IOS app. Just my 2centz.

Hi,

I'm running VirtualChrome at present, with the upgrade to premium. It gets you past the launch page, but then you get a continuing connection error message, so you cannot even spectate games.

There is also appreciable lag, but then I am connecting from Australia to the nearest server, which is in the US. I've sent them a support request to see if they can fix the matter, and will follow up here if there is any progress.

Cheers

(Edited to fix lots of typos...)

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2014 - 11:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Have someone tried this option also with teamviewer or log me in?

Thanks
 Jump to: