10 coaches online • Server time: 06:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Finishing the 60 Gam...goto Post Borg Invasiongoto Post need some practice
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 04:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Macabeo wrote:
I will suggest one thing regarding league administration that I think would benefit FUMBBL immensely: allow adding/managing matches e.g. if a game is played on tabletop, allow adding the match using a form with no replay.

This would allow to play mixed FUMBBL/TT leagues for those that don't have the time to meet in real life for a game. I mean, it would actually be possible to play all the matches on tabletop and use FUMBBL merely for league administration, if someone so desired. I think this would attract a lot of people from TT and would give a very good reputation to FUMBBL.

+1

I forgot this one, but it is something I have mentioned in the past. I don't play TT, but I see a real opportunity for mixed online/TT [L] options.

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 05:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, the site would benefit a lot IMO if mixed leagues would get implemented.

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 08:02 Reply with quote Back to top

akaRenton wrote:
CroixFer wrote:
May be this is nonsense, but I would like to introduce a corrector in the CR rating in which the tier 1, 2 or 3 team is taken into account. Playing 3 tier is usually quite unrewarding and when you task yourself to master those teams you kind of consider yourslef a weak coach no matter what the truth is (which may easily be just that)

Already is.

I do not think so.
koadah

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 08:15 Reply with quote Back to top

CroixFer wrote:
akaRenton wrote:
CroixFer wrote:
May be this is nonsense, but I would like to introduce a corrector in the CR rating in which the tier 1, 2 or 3 team is taken into account. Playing 3 tier is usually quite unrewarding and when you task yourself to master those teams you kind of consider yourslef a weak coach no matter what the truth is (which may easily be just that)

Already is.

I do not think so.

The race is "taken into account". Just not as much as you would like.

You still have to tie or win a game to increase your CR. Do you want to increase CR even when losing?

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 08:16 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Macabeo wrote:
I will suggest one thing regarding league administration that I think would benefit FUMBBL immensely: allow adding/managing matches e.g. if a game is played on tabletop, allow adding the match using a form with no replay.

This would allow to play mixed FUMBBL/TT leagues for those that don't have the time to meet in real life for a game. I mean, it would actually be possible to play all the matches on tabletop and use FUMBBL merely for league administration, if someone so desired. I think this would attract a lot of people from TT and would give a very good reputation to FUMBBL.

+1

I forgot this one, but it is something I have mentioned in the past. I don't play TT, but I see a real opportunity for mixed online/TT [L] options.

All of this comes under full customisation of league. Which I believe is already the main aim this year.

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 08:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Jesus. I want it all. Except secret league, I really do not care about that.

The big ones for me would be an updated chat, all the cards added and as someone else said: making the site more social media friendly so we can PROMOTE it! We need more people playing this great game!

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 09:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with the 'more the merrier' kinda of approach!

How about total mayhem; secret stunty league ?
Roland

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

hebus wrote:
How about total mayhem; secret stunty league ?

albinv

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 10:02 Reply with quote Back to top

PurpleChest wrote:

I would love to then see R and B merge, with the box as an option for all teams, and some form of flag to show 'hardcore scheduler only' teams.

- This could be interesting actually. Looking back at my time on fumbbl - i think it would make a lot of sense actually.
As long as its a matter of choice whether you use the automatic scheduler or not, i can only see a more united playerbase as a result (and more matches to get easier).

- pls give us the power to actually delete the gigabytes of pms we have to collect atm (!). This has nothing to do with OCD or anything. This is just awful stoneage, i would imagine its in no way an advantage of any sort on the server side, collecting all this gigabytes of bloat. Why fumbbl you make us sit in a wastepaper bin, i ask you dearly? *shrug*

In this regard it would also be "nice to have", if we could change the names of folders and delete them. Achieving any of that becomes a real task as it is now.
Qaz

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 13:16 Reply with quote Back to top

I would like to see an automated system to keep major statistics updated. sonrises has held the touch that MadTias lid long enough and his arm is getting tiered. I say automate it! that is my wish.

"he who has relied least on fortune is established
the strongest"
Niccolo Machiavelli
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like the option to change a middle 'nickname' of a player at will, as his story unfolds.

I'd like the option of paying $5 to FUMBBL to change a team name. Perhaps it might take a dedicated admin who does nothing else, with the single ability to check the last donation date of a coach (requested team name in the 'notes' of the donation) and allow a team name change to another valid name. I'd volunteer to do that if it would make FUMBBL $$$.

I'd like a 1 or 2 month trial in Black Box with the nerfed claw/po rules.

I'm with all those who want to be able to start a tournament and give coaches more than 1 million TV points to spend on their team. (Custom tourneys, or whatever)

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:
I'd like the option to change a middle 'nickname' of a player at will, as his story unfolds.

+1

This has been mentioned a lot in the past, and I still think it's a great idea. Would love to be able to add nicknames to my zombies.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 17:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The_Murker wrote:
I

I'd like the option of paying $5 to FUMBBL to change a team name

Yes this a million times this. Even $10 is fine by me.

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2015 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Elyoukey wrote:
Fumbbl is almost perfect, the only thing for me would be a proper tablet implementation. On ios.
If this does not happen i will buy a windows surface pro.

+1 to this. Tablet Fumbbl would make me so happy.

JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2015 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

All Majors open to Ranked and Box teams. Same for Minors and XFL and RRR too even though I'll probably won't be entering any time soon. Why not?
Also +1 to automated system for majors stat tracking.